Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1237 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
For now its better to be patient, as you can see market is not stable not a good idea to take a risk for money. Wait until the time comes because patience is a virtue.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

Depends, if you think that opportunity can makes you get much money then just go for it but you must think that too, is it worth to take the risk or not. If not, just play safe and be patient. For me, I prefer be patient and wait until the moment is good.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Risk always there if you hold your coins I thinl you must be better if your money gone because it is part of the cryptocurrency. But if the price increase you will get more money .
Their is always risks in crypto so depends on a person goal if will take risks to earn profit. Being patient can also have profit in return in bitcoin. So you have to balance the situation when investing.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I recommend to you to be patient as you can see market is not stable not a good idea to take a risk for money. And you can hold it, so when the price is up you will get a profit
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

What do you think guys??
For me investing in every coin is just different and earnigns from crypto could be at the same time big and at the same time low, just invest and make sure that you will hold your coin till the biggest pump possible for coin that you put your money.

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

If I prefer to be patient than I have to risk many losses. I'm sure bitcoin will rise in 2019. so do not be quick to take decisions to consider first. if you can not experience losses why should take the risk of loss.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I recommend to you to be patient as you can see market is not stable not a good idea to take a risk for money. And you can hold it, so when the price is up you will get a profit

It depends on your portfolio. Profit can be made even at this state of the market.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Well, if you are not patient enough, then it is more than impossible to see yourself making profits on this weird market, because it is not possible and you will lose everything.
Patience is a Must if you are a begginer in here, just remember that

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
richan

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

Taking money by selling your coins now will never make you rich. Keep your coins for a long term by been patient and allow the market to settle at your desire price before letting your coins go.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

We should be patient to receive calm as well as silence so that we can have great things to invest in if you do not stick to you lose and you lose the chance if you lose  patience
Yeah it is right those who want to earn money from cryptocurrency investment will have to take risks. Without taking risk it is not easy to make money. When the price drops and you hold your coins in such bearish situation and don’t sell your holding, you will make huge profits in the future because in the future the price will definitely increase a lot.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

If you have bitcoin, i recommend you to 100% hold your bitcoin for a long time. You will not regret this. And just don't dump your bitcoin at the first buy order. After some time bitcoin will value at least 100k$ (100000$). Good luck.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

yes you are right you should be more patient when the condition of the price falls, if you can not be patient I am sure you will only lose the money you have, with your patience you can get a lot of profit.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

yes you are right you should be more patient when the condition of the price falls, if you can not be patient I am sure you will only lose the money you have, with your patience you can get a lot of profit.

being unpatient by taking a lot of risk can also be benificial because there is also a posibility that you can win or earn a profit instanty rather than waiting for a long time and only earn a small standard income . 

in the world of crypto , we are already taking a risk because cryptos are verry volatile or unstable which means we can loose what we already have if we dont secure it by making a withdrawal . 

but overall , both being patient and being a risk taker can always bring you a profit if done properly .
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

I would be patiently waiting for my crypto assets to go rise again in the coming months or even years because i am willing to take the risk for my money. I have already made up my mind that i should be willing to take the risk the moment i go on crypto investment. Besides, holding for long term is one of my goals before i go on crypto investments too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
TokenForUs

Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

if you have some profit with you better to encash only your profit to spend and leave the rest to hold it for long term period investment, since the price doesn't look friendly to take profit for daily trading it would be the best way to keep it and hold it. most people are too greedy to invest in bitcoin and wants take the bigger profit as long as they can. be thankful and grow rapidly are good advise when you invest in cryptocurrency.

Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

What do you think guys??

It depends on your plan. If you don't need the money now and you think that it will increase in the near future then just hold your coins but if you need money then you have a choice to just sell it and maybe withdraw some and then wait for the price to go down and buy again so that you can have the same amount of coins.

I just wanted to advice to take some profit if there is an opportunity because we never know what will happen so if you have profit then take some and maybe reinvest it or just find another income opportunity not crypto related so that you will have diversified source of income.
I think that you should hold your coins for some more time because selling in this price means losing your money. It is better to wait for more time instead of losing money. What will happen? You will just wait for long time and nothing more. Holding is the easiest task in crypto world. Don’t take unnecessary decisions about selling or holding of your coins.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Taking money by selling your coins now will never make you rich. Keep your coins for a long term by been patient and allow the market to settle at your desire price before letting your coins go.

Actually there is no other way to get money if you don't sell your coins. The perfect timing for doing that is something else.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Actually there is no other way to get money if you don't sell your coins. The perfect timing for doing that is something else.
In this condition, I prefer to be patient. although both have high consequences, but I feel that being patient is the best. we could lose control when we start trading and disrupt everything. well, that's the best in my opinion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

What do you think guys??
I suggest to buy and collect. Just wait for the right time to sell it. Some people predict there will be a bitcoin price increase in 2018. But I do not know in what month.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

I think waiting and holding up with the High patience is the main capital in investing in cryptocurrency, I think they are the main capital if you want to succeed in investing because in that way will keep us from panic.
Being a successful investor depends on your pattern of investment but a very successful one will always know when to be getting out of a market and when to be getting into a market. Patience is a virtue that is needed of course, but at the same time, being smart is actually another virtue that is very much needed.

Panicking is basically for those who are stupid enough to always get into something for the wrong reasons without having enough knowledge to get them through making good decisions. I am not seeing any risk in buying now bitcoins. Bitcoin market must be in end of down trend hence buying now will not disappoint anyone.
Patience is key many people get in and out of the market without any reason, those that are successful pick the precise moment to get in the market, I know you need to watch the markets and this can take a lot of time but if we take into account the amount of money that you can make in this market in a matter of months then it is completely worth to take your time and only invest when you are 100% you can make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: