Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:17:51 AM

true flipstyle - but this is absolutely not going to rescue PANDA - it is the final blow to trust in it.
A 'hacker-group' takes over - and investors are happy about that - I don't think so.
And the childish attitude, and spelling - hmmm

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpack

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:19:31 AM

https://twitter.com/GameOfDeception

Top lel.

PrincessOfDeception just had his twitter and wallets hacked.

Le Sigh.  Reap what you sew.

He should have known better than to fuck with the 4chan community.  That is like the ONE group you don't mess with.

THIS IS EPIC

Most Epic

No sir. 4chan my balls. I don't buy this shit.

One, 4chan is full of newbies so I don't believe they know and notice how to hack crypto wallets as easy as they say it is, that would hurt each other coin in the park.
Two, his ENGRISH is so fuckin' noticeable... He will try to change his name to stay in the game.
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:20:42 AM

He wasn't hacked, even retarded kids from /b/ are too smart for these tweets.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

Read my next posts on the previous page.

Nobody hacked his twitter.  It's just his very painfully-hard-to-watch attempt at a 4chan impersonation...with a chinaman's vocabulary.

Stop bumping this.  Wolong is just trying hard at one last-ditch attempt to pump his shitcoin on mintpal.  And I have a feeling more dumbasses will fall for it (in which case, they completely deserve what's coming to them).
SecretWolf

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:28:50 AM

HEY WOLONG I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN?

PRETENDING YOU GOT HACKED IS DESPERATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER :^)

Also: Mine pandacoin 3.0: PND, the coin in protest of wolong:
http://thepandacoin.net/
http://www.reddit.com/r/therealpandacoin/
http://bamboohouse.info/
mindact

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:29:49 AM

At first it is the dogecoin2, now it's just a shit.
Dpack

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:39:07 AM

Aaaand the pump has started. Guys believing all that 4chan bullshit really deserve to get owned tonight.
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:41:11 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 07:16:21 AM by dspair

4CHIN HACKED ME

PREASE BUY MY COIN

I AM CHINESE
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:41:49 AM

GOTO THE OFFICIAL PANDA ALREADY, THIS SHIT IS A FUCKFEST

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:42:05 AM

i still dont believe all of this,

so if you feel that this coin is dead then send your " dead" coins to our project

and we will see what we gonna do with it , maby 1 cent for all ? at least we get some coins in for our project >   http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we still accept the pandacoin as donation so feel free to deposit this " dead" coin to us !

our Panda Coin Adress      : PsXsYCzg5oMLCi8YhFc2G9UojmvrPFEHQH   /label Galgo Support

We thank you very much in advance for your precious support!

**** Your support is highly appreciated  ! *****

MissingNo

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:42:32 AM

any coin for me?  Cry

Pehuz2Wox7pUq6xhZsRoAwmqEa45dhwqu4
crunchtime88

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:45:26 AM

Its too bad this is happening, i thought this is a legitimately a great coin. The growth was better than Dogecoin when it was 7 days old.
After reading the past 20 or so pages, here is what i think happened:

1. It seems plausible that Sev and other members of the dev team are really aware, or at least the utmost importance of holding onto their shares. This seems to make sense since it appears there has been very little interaction between Wolong and the rest of the team since launch.

2. I was quite disappointed with the way Wolong handled this entire situation, even if some of the dev member dumped some of their coins (a relatively small amount) against their agreement, this can easily be resolved privately. It puzzles why he would even dump his coins before there was a honest conversation about it. But i guess his behavior on twitter does indicate he is poor at conflict resolution.

3. I think Wolong does intend to pump this to 500 satoshis, even if he intended to scam all of us. I'm not sure what he would be afraid of that makes him doubt he could pump the price the same way with Doge. In fact, this would be easier than Doge, as he doesn't have to deal with shaking out Multopoolers. The only thing that would make sense to me is that he really just did it out of anger, to flex his muscles to stroke his own ego. He's probably a young man trying to find himself, especially with the way he constantly elevate himself, over reaction to haters, and dissing other coins.

4. We trusted him because not only we're investing in pandacoin, which i think is objectively good, but he also put his reputation and even more so, his ego on the line, I thought surely he wouldn't let this tank. Boy, i was fooled

5. I thought the IPO was a good idea, it attracts publicity and overall health of the coin. So I didn't really mind the 3% premine, but then of course, we only wonder if these people who bought actually exist

5. Wolong is a really gifted investor, if i'm a banker I'd hire him if he is mature as a person, i see him doing great things one day. Even though many of us are angry.

6. The dev team seems to have a great handle on things, i feel bad that this scandal hurt UNO.

micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:52:29 AM

Wow this is like circus side show...  It's so pathetic.

But then again: the entertainment value itself may be pump it..

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:53:29 AM

Its too bad this is happening, i thought this is a legitimately a great coin. The growth was better than Dogecoin when it was 7 days old.

1. It seems plausible that Sev and other members of the dev team are really aware, or at least the utmost importance of holding onto their shares. This seems to make sense since it appears there has been very little interaction between Wolong and the rest of the team since launch.

2. I was quite disappointed with the way Wolong handled this entire situation, even if some of the dev member dumped some of their coins (a relatively small amount) against their agreement, this can easily be resolved privately. It puzzles why he would even dump his coins before there was a honest conversation about it. But i guess his behavior on twitter does indicate he is poor at conflict resolution.

3. I think Wolong does intend to pump this to 500 satoshis, even if he intended to scam all of us. I'm not sure what he would be afraid of that makes him doubt he could pump the price the same way with Doge. In fact, this would be easier than Doge, as he doesn't have to deal with shaking out Multopoolers. The only thing that would make sense to me is that he really just did it out of anger, to flex his muscles to stroke his own ego. He's probably a young man trying to find himself, especially with the way he constantly elevate himself, over reaction to haters, and dissing other coins.

4. We trusted him because not only we're investing in pandacoin, which i think is objectively good, but he also put his reputation and even more so, his ego on the line, I thought surely he wouldn't let this tank. Boy, i was fooled

5. I thought the IPO was a good idea, it attracts publicity and overall health of the coin. So I didn't really mind the 3% premine, but then of course, we only wonder if these people who bought actually exist

5. Wolong is a really gifted investor, if i'm a banker I'd hire him if he is mature as a person, i see him doing great things one day. Even though many of us are angry.

6. The dev team seems to have a great handle on things, i feel bad that this scandal hurt UNO.

+1
and also i think the devs should make their pandacoin address public that we can check before investing panda coin, and i believe that's the only way to save panda coin.
The panda coin is nice, say it again
Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:57:41 AM

Still waiting for an apology letter from AMdoge.

PANDA is #27 on coinmarketcap.com

All other pandas are not worth enough to be listed.

AMDOGE = FAILURE
LOL >> http://coinmarketcap.com/ #49 down 71%
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:59:31 AM

PANDA is over - I was on it from the start - but I don't want to spend my time with mayhem.
Communication at high level is a must if you want to sell a product. Childish language, constant spelling and grammar errors gives a bad impression to an investor.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:00:15 AM

+1
and also i think the devs should make their pandacoin address public that we can check before investing panda coin, and i believe that's the only way to save panda coin.

Give me one reason why to trust any of them Huh?

Invest again in such a coin is the stupiest thing you can do. Each moment the next big unexpected dump can begin.
And in most cases i begans exactly at the monet you spend your BTC
There are soo much good other coins, why to take an extra portion risk investing in PANDA ?
crunchtime88

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

+1

Invest again in such a coin is the stupiest thing you can do. Each moment the next big unexpected dump can begin.
There are soo much good other coins, why to take an extra portion risk investing in PANDA ?

I would've sold everything if i found out he's selling his own share as the price was tanking. Since i didn't find out until its 20 satoshi, i'm still contemplating if I should sell. The same applies to my DEV, GLC, and UNO. I can so picture him driving the prices up and sticking it to those who doubted him on twitterverse just to stroke his own ego. He might earn a few new followers to pandacoin. So since I've already lost so much, my hypothetical scenario is worth the risk of me hanging around for maybe another day to reevaluate.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

+1

I would've sold everything if i found out he's selling his own share as the price was tanking. Since i didn't find out until its 20 satoshi, i'm still contemplating if I should sell. The same applies to my DEV, GLC, and UNO. I can so picture him driving the prices up and sticking it to those who doubted him on twitterverse just to stroke his own ego. He might earn a few new followers to pandacoin. So since I've already lost so much, my hypothetical scenario is worth the risk of me hanging around for maybe another day to reevaluate.

OK, so you try to come out with a smaller loss. Would you buy again into this coin ?
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

+1

You realize he's the only one doing the buying and selling on his own coin right now........rightHuh 

I like to try and help people when I can...but sometimes...some people are just hopeless.  Anyways, your money, your loss.  Wish you the best with that wolf of wallstreet storyline.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: