Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
gencoinx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:22:24 AM

DEAD COIN IS DEAD MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

BUMP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:24:13 AM

I like how the developers are acting like a child... And they want us to believe in them... I'm done defending you guys.

+1

Try to keep the big picture in mind here. We are all here to see crypto currencies succeed and gain acceptance from the mass market to use these in place of fiat ... We can't let Wolongs of this world turn this into a shit show that everyone laughs at. It does everyone disservice. It does Bitcoin disservice. It does all the developers and computer scientists disservice. It does all the community disservice.

Stop this fuck parade.

Fuck parade will continue

Keep bumping our thread with your pathetic advertisements for your replica coin.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:24:49 AM

I like how the developers are acting like a child... And they want us to believe in them... I'm done defending you guys.

+1

Try to keep the big picture in mind here. We are all here to see crypto currencies succeed and gain acceptance from the mass market to use these in place of fiat ... We can't let Wolongs of this world turn this into a shit show that everyone laughs at. It does everyone disservice. It does Bitcoin disservice. It does all the developers and computer scientists disservice. It does all the community disservice.

Stop this fuck parade.

Keep bumping our thread with your pathetic advertisements for your replica coin.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:25:35 AM

+1

Stop this fuck parade.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.

LEAD DEVS NEVER DUMPED THEIR SHARES

STOP SPREADING FUD
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

+1

Stop this fuck parade.

STOP SPREADING FUD

ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:28:41 AM

+1

Stop this fuck parade.

STOP SPREADING FUD

Come at me zit faced nerd.

That is a lie and all the devs never revealed their wallets as promised. What happened to the transparency?
mrakbox

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:30:16 AM

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:31:34 AM

Quote from: sevoque
Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?

The ultimate irony in this statement and the person who posted it is wayyyyy too good.

Yes, the same guy who pushed this coin on this forum, created the thread, and scathed at any 'anti-wolong' posts created from day one, defending him like a little brother.

You, my friend, are something else.

/thread
wavyminer

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:32:15 AM

RabbitCoin!!!! Grin
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:32:22 AM

That is a lie and all the devs never revealed their wallets as promised. What happened to the transparency?

my wallet is in this thread.

B)
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

B)

sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:33:37 AM

Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?

The ultimate irony in this statement and the person who posted it is wayyyyy too good.

Yes, the same guy who pushed this coin on this forum, created the thread, and scathed at any 'anti-wolong' posts created from day one, defending him like a little brother.

/thread

correct, i did exactly all of those things, and despite hearing everyone yell scam even from the second we launched, i followed my better judgement and as a result this situation was created and the thing i wanted to happen LEAST, which was for my name to be dragged through shit as a result of a backlash and childish behaviour for wolong, it has been.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:33:41 AM

/thread

an even more ultimate irony is you act innocent as if you aren't playing your own side in it for your own reasons.

Why would someone spend some much time in a cute panda coin thread please explain...
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:34:22 AM

B)

I guess you have low reading comprehension. Let me bold the part you need to go over.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:34:41 AM

/thread

correct, i did exactly all of those things, and despite hearing everyone yell scam even from the second we launched, i followed my better judgement and as a result this situation was created and the thing i wanted to happen LEAST, which was for my name to be dragged through shit as a result of a backlash and childish behaviour for wolong, it has been.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements that YOU POSTED ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:36:40 AM

With this coin going down the poo shoot, there must be a few spare Mh/s floating around, if your sick of worrying about dodgy devs and pump and dumps I would check out noble coin, probably the only coin that doesn't have an ounce of toxin in the community! and with coin prices so low atm its the perfect time to buy in Wink
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

/thread

And it didn't dawn on you....even for one glimmering moment...after about the 98th inflammatory wolong post detailing his past pump n' dump and backstabbing endeavors...that perhaps...just perhaps...it would be wise to at least check his twitter or google history (he's mentioned on innumerable blogs, as well as everywhere on this forum) and get a better understanding of exactly who you were developing software for?

Sounds legit brah.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:38:20 AM

With this coin going down the poo shoot, there must be a few spare Mh/s floating around, if your sick of worrying about dodgy devs and pump and dumps I would check out noble coin, probably the only coin that doesn't have an ounce of toxin in the community! and with coin prices so low atm its the perfect time to buy in Wink

Roll Eyes
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

/thread

And it didn't dawn on you....even for one glimmering moment...after about the 98th inflammatory wolong post detailing his past pump n' dump endeavors...that perhaps...just perhaps...it would be wise to at least check his twitter or google history (he's mentioned on innumerable blogs, as well as everywhere on this forum) and get a better understanding of exactly who you were developing software for?

Sounds legit brah.

oh and im guessing u missed the part in those pastebins where i call him a retard and ask what the fuck is wrong with him for talking such smack to people?
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:39:38 AM

/thread

And it didn't dawn on you....even for one glimmering moment...after about the 98th inflammatory wolong post detailing his past pump n' dump endeavors...that perhaps...just perhaps...it would be wise to at least check his twitter or google history (he's mentioned on innumerable blogs, as well as everywhere on this forum) and get a better understanding of exactly who you were developing software for?

Sounds legit brah.

oh and im guessing u missed the part in those pastebins where i call him a retard and ask what the fuck is wrong with him for talking such smack to people?

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements THAT YOU POSTED ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: