Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:24:23 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 12:35:55 AM by XbladeX

all you doge community members that support this fuckstick should be ashamed of your selves.

Why ?
This is coin like coin...
Look @Litecoin heavily premined too. (Owner said that he will keep big amout of LItecoins to keep high supply lol Cheesy )
There is 1-2 new coin daily announced.
This coin at least have something unique.
Honest people, some cool devs but surrounded by black sheeps weak hand Devs, 50%+ greed people and Wolong of course.
Mining this coin was like watching action movie even now you don't know what will happened Cheesy in future.
Anyway i lost some electricity due this but it doesn't mater so much compare to that what i have learned.
Mayby in future it will save my BTCs, sometimes to learn something you need take some lost.
I don't think that i should be ashamed many people came to alt scene to get some profit almost all are playing lotto game.
Buying Bitcoins is also playing lotto look at prices... no real reason to fall but it falls Tongue

Big hate were here from beginning that coin brings so much emotions,greed like no one other i know seriously.
When Wolong dump wad, here was so much shit storm and flame festival like it would be end of the world.
This coins has history that you can spread around and it is very intresting afterall even now maybe it is not end of Panda Smiley.
Haters will hate it anyway, some true panda warriors will stay here and support idea:).
Loot at irc channel many people there all time.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SORONG

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:28:20 PM

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Majority believes that markets move randomly and reflect the collective wisdom of investors; the truth is quite the opposite.  Behind the scenes there are scammers of mammoth proportion who will go to any length to make money.
These scammers will create IRC rooms and charge people .2 BTC entrance fee for the “privilege” of being a pawn in their money making schemes.  These scammers will bitch and complain about major exchanges to get their pawns to move to a smaller exchange that they can more easily manipulate.  Truth is they have been on this smaller exchange for a long time loading up on cheap coins such as MRC at basement prices. Once they get their pawns on board, they do things like move the price of MRC up then instruct their pawns to buy (their coins) for a much higher price than they paid. This is but one example of the things these scammers do.  They do these fake pump & dumps often with their pawns, they silently load up on cheap coins then when they have enough they start to drive the price up and instruct their pawns to buy them up when in reality they are selling the pawns the coins they bought for next to nothing. They even write a book telling the pawns that’s it’s never too high to buy.
These scammers will go as far as to create a fake coin that’s pre-mined with the sole intention of dumping the pre-mined coins on their unsuspecting victims. They get as many people as they can (including their pawns) to buy in at a high price promising them a huge pump but in reality they are unloading their pre-mined coins at a premium price. Eventually the market is overwhelmed with coins being sold and begins to tank. This is where the developers all get greedy and start to dump as fast as they can. Days before they do the pre-planned dump they release a “book” that explains it’s perfectly normal for the pawns investment to crash down to nothing and that the pawns should not sell at any cost. These scammers don’t want the pawns to sell because it will drive the price down faster as the scammers are dumping their pre-mined coins.  As they slowly dump their coins they instruct the pawns to hold. This is what is known as “bagholders”. Some of these bagholders don’t even realize they’ve been scammed, and when they finally realize they get “kicked” from the private room but the scammer doesn’t care because the scammer has more pawns lining up to pay him .2 BTC entrance fee to be his next victim. The scammer is laughing at them the whole time, silently mocking them by using the name "gameofdeception" yet people fall for his tricks. It is usually the people without knowledge of what is really going on who lose in the end game.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:33:23 PM

all you doge community members that support this fuckstick should be ashamed of your selves.

Why ?
Look @Litecoin heavily premined too. (Owner said that he will keep big amout of LItecoins to keep high supply lol Cheesy )
Honest people, some cool devs but surrounded by black sheeps weak hand Devs, 50%+ greed people and Wolong of course.
Mining this coin was like watching action movie even now you don't know what will happened Cheesy in future.
Anyway i lost some electricity due this but it doesn't mater so much compare to that what i have learned.
Mayby in future it will save my BTCs, sometimes to learn something you need take some lost.
I don't think that i should be ashamed many people came to alt scene to get some profit almost all are playing lotto game.
Buying Bitcoins is also playing lotto look at prices... no real reason to fall but it falls Tongue

Big hate were here from beginning that coin brings so much emotions,greed like no one other i know seriously.
When Wolong dump wad, here was so much shit storm and flame festival like it would be end of the world.
This coins has history that you can spread around and it is very moving even now maybe it is not end of Panda Smiley.
Haters will hate it anyway, some true panda warriors will stay here and support idea:).

Get a load of this guy.
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:43:55 PM

Why ?

This coins has history that you can spread around and it is very moving even now maybe it is not end of Panda Smiley.

Get a load of this guy.

The smart is weak in this one.
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:47:20 PM

Why ?

Because it's a coin built on a foundation of Astroturf and Kool-Aid, perpetrated by greedy rat-fuckers who are so brazenly unethical and sociopathic that they no longer realize the best way to not be called a rat-fucker is to stopping fucking rats.

Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

Hey, I've been away for a while.

Did Wolong find a way to get everyone's money back?
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:58:11 PM

Considering he's the one that took their money I highly doubt it
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:22:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 12:36:40 AM by XbladeX

Why ?

Get a load of this guy.
Chilloout man.
All people have known this is risky game and in what they get in on they own, i just mined.
That history of this coin is interesting for me mayby is not for you, everyone have their personal opinion.
If it not interesting you so what are you doing here ?

About devs that guy who made Panda picture he is making awesome artworks...
About some honest dev tricekd by Wolong:
source wolong tweet: http://pastebin.com/qq5ysia9
Wolong:
I can assure everyone that I held 100BTCs of first IPO, mollymachine coins were locked entirely in a wallet and he even withdraw his bitcoins from cryptsy just to buy panda and donate to the Australia Zoo. I even fucked him for that, reasons were he always donated more than he ever earned, making his balance always lower and lower and I thought donating to end starvation and poverty will be our better choice.

Wolong gave him 200m PANDA share after @1 dump...
Bilive me or not there are some good people involved in this coin...

Probably he gave them shares like mollymachine his 200m in PANDA after he dumped coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:41:11 AM

Yeah well, I don't believe (or bilive") you. And furthermore it is irrelevant. They are all tainted and have to go. No one cares anymore who is at fault -- just go.

Look, I was laughing at these people for trusting this coin too. I mean, who wasn't? But the founders had their fun and screwed over everyone just as predicted. Now, this endless dragging on of the excuses and blame game and pretending to care is just getting downright cruel. These founders should sell the remaining coins they have and just go away.
Susra

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:43:04 AM

Why ?

Get a load of this guy.
Chilloout man.
All people have known this is risky game and in what they get in on they own, i just mined.
That history of this coin is interesting for me mayby is not for you, everyone have their personal opinion.

Wolong:
I can assure everyone that I held 100BTCs of first IPO, mollymachine coins were locked entirely in a wallet and he even withdraw his bitcoins from cryptsy just to buy panda and donate to the Australia Zoo. I even fucked him for that, reasons were he always donated more than he ever earned, making his balance always lower and lower and I thought donating to end starvation and poverty will be our better choice.

Allow me to be a bit blunt - for the greater good.

The reason such scams exist in the first place is that there seems to be no shortage of less than average intelligence people, like yourself, eagerly waiting to gobble up any shit they'll be fed, under the pretense of money, religion… Whatever. Anything really.

You are not a bright person.
You are a mark.

There are literally 240+ pages explaining you how and why that is, and you still don't get it.

Maybe now would be a good time to pause for a while and start questioning your judgment, if you don't want to be taken advantage of your whole life.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:55:01 AM

Why ?

Get a load of this guy.
Chilloout man.

Wolong:

The reason such scams exist in the first place is that there seems to be no shortage of less than average intelligence people, like yourself, eagerly waiting to gobble up any shit they'll be fed, under the pretense of money, religion… Whatever. Anything really.

You are a mark.

There are literally 240+ pages explaining you how and why that is, and you still don't get it.

Maybe now would be a good time to pause for a while and start questioning your judgment, if you don't want to be taken advantage of your whole life.

Here is a look at your posting history:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=246290;sa=showPosts

Please explain your post history, seriously.

Everyone look at this guys 28 posts...  Lips sealed
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

lol@5 satoshis.

How's it comin' with that whole 'rebrand and pump' 500 satoshi thing guys?

Susra

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:06:17 AM

Why ?

Get a load of this guy.
Chilloout man.

Wolong:

You are a mark.

Yeah, I know Jacob… It must be a bit frustrating having genuine people preventing you to roll out, unquestioned, first your shit scam coin, then your pathetic excuses, then your dishonest attempt at pulling the fuck out by getting in bed with wolong again as to ensure that you'll be able to unload your worthless coins to some other bag holder.

Surely sucks to be you in a world where not everyone is a scumbag in it for himself.

See you on tuesday for your 500 satoshi goal, champ.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:06:36 AM

lol@5 satoshis.

https://warosu.org/data/lit/img/0033/74/1358617103578.gif

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197869;sa=showPosts

Really the PND crew is still in our threads?

What is the purpose of your coin now we have no wolong?

Cheesy
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:08:44 AM

Why ?

Get a load of this guy.
Chilloout man.

Wolong:

You are a mark.

Get a load of this acne-faced nerd. (Check his twitter  Grin)

You and the rest of the dev team are scammers plain and simple.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:09:52 AM

lol@5 satoshis.

Cheesy

A hell of a lot more than your coin ever was and ever will be. Cheesy

That was a serious question, btw.  What's up with the 500 satoshi thing...seems like your coin is moving in the exact opposite direction.  Implying this piece of shit would ever have a market cap 2.5x the size of doge is....dillusional at best.  But that's what I'd expect from anyone who was involved with this debacle to begin with.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:13:45 AM

lol@5 satoshis.

https://warosu.org/data/lit/img/0033/74/1358617103578.gif

Cheesy

That was a serious question, btw.  What's up with the 500 satoshi thing...seems like your coin is moving in the exact opposite direction.  Implying this piece of shit would ever have a market cap 2.5x the size of doge is....dillusional at best.  But that's what I'd expect from anyone who was involved with this debacle to begin with.

go back to 4chan with your butthurt and cheap replicas.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

lol@5 satoshis.

Cheesy

go back to 4chan with your butthurt and cheap replicas.

lollllllllllllllllll he mad. 

I'll be tracking your '500 satoshi' guarantee closely, and trolling you all the way to 1 satoshi and eventually to NIL.

Good ruck!
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:19:39 AM

LOL i cant believe all these sheeple fucksticks still actually think this coin will actually get off the ground again lol..... much funny, very scam.....
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:05 AM

lollllllllllllllllll he mad.  

I'll be tracking your '500 satoshi' guarantee closely, and trolling you all the way to 1 satoshi and eventually to NIL.

Good ruck!

How hard did you hit the L button on your keyboard when you were trying to type just now?

Calm down harder please in my thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: