Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:18:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
All coins will pump when the market starts to rise. If you keep it for half a year, then why sell now? Now everything looks as if the bottom is already behind. But I advise you to draw conclusions from this and do not buy anything else on the next big growth Wink
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Yes
Check the chart
Only newbie will not understand where to buy and where to sell, i mean now is a nice chance to fill bags
they have prediction about it
whaletank club
lol are you creating another joke about that? Coinbased have passed this one to be listed on the gdax exchange site.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes This is crap coin honestly . When i was reading about the news about coinbase has received legal support from SEC to listed security token and coinbase has already passed this one and that gives a conclusion about this coin is not worth to invest

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

This coin should give it a very big increase, after all, it read recently news that this coin should be filled on the new 3 exchanges, which means a larger range of popularity and, accordingly, a higher price!
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Ripple is the worst coin out there, but still, I can pump again because there are a lot of people who are interested in it and they can use media to orchestrate the pumps.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Of course Ripple will pump again!  Bankers are gonna bank and the betters are going ot bet on the bankers.  Bankers/Elite rule and run the show so Ripple only has one way to go and that's up.  Especially at these absurd low prices.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

I personally think it's better to hold it on more time. First because there is no point selling it to such a big loss. And second because I think Ripple will start to rise. There is a lot of potential in this coin, and I personally think it deserves trust.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

I think the ripple is good to hold for a long time, it has a large community, held by many organizations but can not avoid the market rules and the impact of bitcoin prices. So, I believe the ripple will grow well when the market recovers. You have bought the ripple for quite a high price, you can buy more current low price to average price if you have surplus savings. I believe the future is good for crypto.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Growth is quite possible when the mood in the market changes. Now you do not need to sell it, the price is very low. In my opinion, it's better to wait and not panic.
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

it is not possible to pump and back on the track or maybe it can surpass the all time high, ripple is quite amazing coin, we just wait for the btc pump first then all on the down line from top 2 down to 20 will join the ride. 
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

It would be good news for me and other holders) And it is not unbelivevable situation because Ripple have a lot of collaborations with well-known banks and financial organizations
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

I think the ripple will pump again. But I do not know when. I often read the news about ripples and coins are in great demand by bankers. There are likely to be many who adopt ripple
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

That’s good news to the investors of the company of ripple
because it is a good indications that they are improving in this business and at the same time it have a good income to the investors.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Market is down and everyone has lose some money from January til date, I will advise you to hold your coins, don't sell your cryptos at a lost, Just HOLD,crypto is a long term investment, the price might not increase this year, but trust in this tech, in few years to come, your asset will worth so much money.
sorca

Activity: 194
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

I think that pump will be and not even one. To earn on this coin is possible only by speculation, which is what its creators do.Therefore, what will grow and fall more than once.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

It is difficult to decide. Ripple lost money to a lot of people. The price was too low. He did not regenerate himself. That's why people do not trust too much.
You need to be careful. Do not lose money.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

If ripple pump again then it is normal scenario that happen in the field of business ups and downs the flow of the amount or value of every coins or investments in the market or public.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

The Ripple project is today a favorite of many participants of this forum. I also heard a lot of positive news I heard about the Ripple project over the last month. I hope that in the near future the entire crypto-currency market will start moving upwards and the Ripple project in the same way.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

The Ripple will grow many  times and then fall. Their developers thus earn by manipulating the market.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

HODL or sell?
Just hold and always think positive because I am pretty sure that it will pump again, maybe not now but hopefully as soon as possible.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

It's too late to sell. Now very cheap prices. I'm sure the pump will be by the end of this year. Don't sell your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: