Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Decentralized Asset Exchange Discussion Thread  (Read 31273 times)
Dxuz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:33:18 PM

Hope not  Undecided

yeah, he did

alex0909

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:22:39 PM

I have a question:
It's possible to sell diferent kind of assets in the same asset? ie:phones,clocks,etc--

how to do that?

With a gateway, or you can wait for the physical goods store !

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/could-the-physical-goods-store-be-the-world%27s-first-decentralized-free-market/

A bounty has been set-up and a dev is working on it right now.
Isildur23

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:52:23 PM

+1440

Ties are a prison for the soul...
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

FREE silver token give away on the Nxt Asset Exchange from Anon136!

Get in line quick!!!! >>>>> https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-token-giveaway-thread-%28share-this-link%29/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
apenzl

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

AE go go go!   Cheesy

The last 24 hours has seen NXT form the 3rd largest market on BTER after BTC and Doge with a trading volume of approximately 140 BTC over the day.

NXT Market Report
http://nxter.org/nxt-market-report-120514/

Daedelus

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:28:54 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 08:41:23 AM by Daedelus

Alias transfer "feature is ready and under testing now"

Soon, Nxt Aliases will be transferable  Smiley

Source: https://nxtforum.org/alias-system/alias-transfer/msg19869#msg19869
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

How are the scam listings going to treated going forward, meaning, do they just stay there indefinitely, or do they get voted off at some stage?

BTW To all the contributors of the AE, well done you. Its a breeze to use, and for that reason alone, will attract much use.  Wink 
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:51:45 AM

Hello. I'm trying to sell some of my Nxttycoins on AE and whatever I do, no matter how much I'm selling and with what fee, it says "Not enough funds". Why?
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:54:19 AM

Hello. I'm trying to sell some of my Nxttycoins on AE and whatever I do, no matter how much I'm selling and with what fee, it says "Not enough funds". Why?

For each order you have to be able to pay 1Nxt fee.
Kolbas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:03:27 AM

Thank you, it's good to know, but still I can't
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:05:02 AM

Screenshot?
Kolbas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:28:26 AM

Screenshot?

I also cannot transfer.
lucky88888

Activity: 404

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:33:36 AM

not 100% sure but maybe you have to give it a day after 1440 confirms before you can sell it.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Kolbas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:39:22 AM

not 100% sure but maybe you have to give it a day after 1440 confirms before you can sell it.
OK, I'll wait. But others could do it, there are a lot of orders.
Can it be because I used the same account number in NAS registration? Maybe there were some sanctions?
Daedelus

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:49:50 AM

Can it be because I used the same account number in NAS registration? Maybe there were some sanctions?

Just a few questions  Grin:
What version of NRS are you running? There was a bug where it couldn't get past certain blocks in early 1.x versions. Upgrade to v 1.1.2 here >>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/.

If that doesn't fix it, What block are you up to? Current block is around 135790. Let me know if you blockchain is up to date.

Finally, create a new Nxt or NAS account and transfer one of the balances you have out to it. Don't use the same password in Nxt and in any clone. It is unsafe and it is thought that a Clone Attack could be possible (see Clone Attack here >>> https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Glossary). Come-from-Beyond says this is possible and a couple of guys are working on proving this.

If the clone doesn't change the transaction format from the one used in Nxt, there is a chance you could lose your NXT. So best to use different passwords for everything.
Kolbas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:19:05 AM

What version of NRS are you running? There was a bug where it couldn't get past certain blocks in early 1.x versions. Upgrade to v 1.1.2 here >>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/.

If that doesn't fix it, What block are you up to? Current block is around 135790. Let me know if you blockchain is up to date.

Finally, create a new Nxt or NAS account and transfer one of the balances you have out to it. Don't use the same password in Nxt and in any clone. It is unsafe and it is thought that a Clone Attack could be possible (see Clone Attack here >>> https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Glossary). Come-from-Beyond says this is possible and a couple of guys are working on proving this.

If the clone doesn't change the transaction format from the one used in Nxt, there is a chance you could lose your NXT. So best to use different passwords for everything.
I'm using v 1.1.2, current block 135815, blockchain downloaded smoothly and everything is up to date, I think. Maybe later I will try another client. Thank you for precautions, I transferred my nxt balance.

Is there a possibility for asset issuer to ban or restrict me somehow?
Daedelus

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:28:23 AM

I'm using v 1.1.2, current block 135815, blockchain downloaded smoothly and everything is up to date, I think. Maybe later I will try another client. Thank you for precautions, I transferred my nxt balance.

Is there a possibility for asset issuer to ban or restrict me somehow?

I am not aware of any restrictions like that, I am out of ideas  Grin I will link this post to get the devs to take a look for you.
Daedelus

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:51:22 AM

OMG, seems I understand. I have 0 NXT balance and cannot pay fee!

That'l be it  Grin

Any interaction with the blockchain requires a fee, just so it isn't free for attackers to spam and bloat the blockchain. The fee will be reduced to as low as possible to prevent spamming from happening in the near future.
Kolbas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

OMG, seems I understand. I have 0 NXT balance and cannot pay fee!

That'l be it  Grin

Any interaction with the blockchain requires a fee, just so it isn't free for attackers to spam and bloat the blockchain. The fee will be reduced to as low as possible to prevent spamming from happening in the near future.

Thank you!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

That'l be it  Grin

If I want to put a buy-sell order in any asset at AE, Will it cost me 1NXT fee although it doesn't get filled?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: