Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Decentralized Asset Exchange Discussion Thread  (Read 31269 times)
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:40:08 AM

Hello, I'm quite new to NXT assets, is it possible to see dividends received in "my transactions" in NXT wallet or are they shown as normal sends ?

It's just a normal incoming transaction of NXT.
But some assets distribute dividends as more asset units, those look like an asset transfer transaction.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:42:15 AM

Hello, I'm quite new to NXT assets, is it possible to see dividends received in "my transactions" in NXT wallet or are they shown as normal sends ?

It's just a normal incoming transaction of NXT.
But some assets distribute dividends as more asset units, those look like an asset transfer transaction.

Ok, thanks. That's like in the traditionnal stock exchanges where you sometimes can choose between dividend in cash or in stocks.

Would be nice to have those dividends flagged somehow to give some clarity, but I guess it's on the roadmap of the future NXT improvements.
devphp

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

Would be nice to have those dividends flagged somehow to give some clarity, but I guess it's on the roadmap of the future NXT improvements.

They are working on AE v2 with improvements, hopefully we'll see more bells and whistles soon Smiley
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:12:43 PM

They are working on AE v2 with improvements, hopefully we'll see more bells and whistles soon Smiley

It's probably not the place to say this but a assets transaction history (with the price and quantity paid) would be nice too. Although nxtreporting is somehow doing that already
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:25:36 AM

Is there an API for the NXT asset exchange?
devphp

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:31:51 AM

Is there an API for the NXT asset exchange?

try asking here: www.nxtforum.org
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:35:25 PM

Make sure that ur time is synced.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:32:10 PM

Alright. Whats going on here.

I wanted to buy NEM. So i created an account on the Next Asset Exchange. I copy the Nxt Adress Details, fill them in on Poloniex and do the withdrawal.

Then I get logged off SAE, i log in again and My Nxt adress has changed? Including the public Key.

Now Poloniex Says the withdrawal is complete, but my balance is still 0 on SAE...

Meanwhile, I've logged on the the SAE again and again I have a new Nxt Adress?...

It keeps on renewing? Where is the old adress and what happened to the Nxt i sent to it?
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

are you certain you used the same password on your second login?
SAE is a third party service. i don't know how they handle their stuff, but in the normal nxt client people often fail with their passwords. when you change even 1 letter/add a white space or flip two letters etc. you will create a new account.

in case SAE handles this like the normal client, below is a typo checker by jones (a respected member over at the nxtforum). it will try combinations based on the password you give it.

http://jnxt.org/typo/
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:56:50 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 05:33:11 PM by altsheets

Where to list assets?
Where to find assets on bitcointalk?

There is
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
BUT assets are not allowed there, only coins.

As you can see in my 2 preliminary analyses (CAC and CMC) there are not only hundreds of assets by now, no some dozens of them are actually being traded in considerable volumes.

Isn't it time for a new subforum
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Assets & Platforms)
to announce & discuss new assets, and all the base platforms to trade assets-on-the-blockchain...

?

Why do I ask? I am planning to create an asset "AltSheets Altfolio Asset"
to sell some of all future profits with my software, and I am doing my research right now.

And today I noticed that my thread had been moved
- which is totally fine for me, I am truly sorry that I had put it into the wrong place.
However, of all the wrong places, actually, I thought I had already chosen the best one.

Is the niche "asset" missing here in this forum?

What do you think?

Shall I perhaps open a new discussion thread about this topic?
In "meta" or in "Altcoin Discussion" ?

Thx!!

EDIT: yes, I started a thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988034

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:04:55 PM

lots of assets have ann threads in the ann section...i see no issue with it so far  Grin

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:06:33 PM

lots of assets have ann threads in the ann section...i see no issue with it so far  Grin

not anymore.

I just checked the first ~10 pages, and all (but one) assets seem to have been moved. Away.
Not to some dedicated place, just "away" ;-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: