Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do ethereum compete with bitcoin?  (Read 1945 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Of course, otherwise, why it would be the top 2? This is just easy and you do not need to think much about it, we all know that ethereum is a very good coin, but i really doubt that it will surpass bitcoin at some point, it might be a good coin, but not better than bitcoin.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

as if it is in the second place and nearer to the bitcoin then compare to other coins,
maybe in future it may beat bitcoin
Yes Ethereum do compete with Bitcoin and to some extent have done well from Bitcoin.Ethereum is a great potential coin and one of the top gainers in recent time.When the market was fas falling apart it was the only coin in green so I think is ethereum is a great aspect and can be a great asset in near future with way it is going head to head with Bitcoin.
tanveer01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:51 PM

Ethereum V/S Bitcoin- Only compete, no beat. I mean Ethereum can only compete and gave tough competetion to Bitcoin, but can't beat Bitcoin in any case. I know Ethereum usability is increasing day by day and investors investing in it, but Bitcoin is father of all.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I believe that the gap in price between bitcoin and Ethereum is gradually decreasing.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

there is no such bad competition evry coin do his work to the best of the community bitcoin is the currency and ether for dapp and ico both are in different field
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

as if it is in the second place and nearer to the bitcoin then compare to other coins,

For sure the entire crypto market compete to be on higher market capital then the other coins. Ethereum being on second position is the closest to compete with bitcoin in terms of market capital, however, there is still a long way to go and to do so.

Again, Its ok about competition but there will be no sense of comparing ETH with BTC as they are not on the same boat, one being a digital currency while ETH being a computing platform for smart contracts and dapps
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Currently they are the two best coins, but very different Ethereum can not compete against Bitcoin since it is the base of
all the coins. I think it would take many years to reach it, equally the two currencies are good for investing In the long term, you just have to look at the value and you will tell the difference.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

it can beat bitcoin, bitcoin has market gone down,because buyers are buying less bitcoin, they are checking other bitcoins, which is good and highest price.
Yes, probably etherium can compete with bitcoin. More and more people are getting more interested with etherium. But anyway, as long as bitcoin is available, I know the people will choose bitcoin.
Yes, many people say if Ethereum and bitcoin are competing for each other but it's true that I see when altcoin and bitcoin prices decrease Ethereum prices go up and try to reach its peak and when the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will go back up the price of Ethereum is decreasing as it is today

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Ethereum is one of the largest market capitalization altcoin, it is always ranked second coinmarketcap just after Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, it is widely used in ICO projects, every day this altcoin has a lot of transactions. Many experts also predict that Ethereum will grow strongly in the future and compete with Bitcoin. However, I think it would be a very long road block for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is very strong, in the near future it is difficult to have altcoin that can beat Bitcoin.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

The high potential in the future Ethererum will beat Bitcoin to become the most potent crypto in the cryptocurrency market. As such, the possibility of large markets is fewer cryptos than at this time due to the purification of altcoins to help the market get better and eliminate the ICO and altcoins scam. Hopefully, the cryptos and Ethereum markets will grow strongly in 2019.

phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

In terms of technology and proper use of the block chain, ethereum has much higher value. But due to the years of domination of bitcoin and funding bitcoin already has, ethereum is no where near bitcoin. Ethereum competes only in tech and not in prices.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Etheruem can definitely compete with bitcoin because it's the top 2 crypto out there but of course eth if far from close to be #1 or beat bitcoin maybe a few billions of dollars. 
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Of course, bitcoin and Ethereum are competitors. But they have different niches, for example Ethereum, unlike bitcoin, almost completely covers the niche of ICO.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Well, change is continues thus we can't prevent it. People will have a new favorite and a new bet in the market. There we can't expect how will the current market change.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

It is one of those funny situations in which they compete but at the same time help each other as they both create plenty of community engangements.

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

I think its possible, since ethereum is currently at the rank 2 in coinmarketcap. We dont know what the future hold, but I see ethereum's future is bright, because of its good feature and is more useful than bitcoin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Bitcoin, co-founder of the crypto money market. Together with the world's bitcoin, he has learned the concept of digital money.
Bitcoin is a very strong coin in my eyes.
Ehereum is the 2nd biggest coin for me. I hope that the price of Ethereum also approaches Bitcoin prices.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Of course not, I think Ethereum is a close relative of BTC. They are in the same world, all right but not always. ETH has created its own platform in recent years, but Bitcoin remains unique and special. The Ethereum market is bigger than Bitcoin but as I said BTC is something unique and not easily shifted from the top.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

If we compare the potential and not the current costs, then ethereum will probably be a bitcoin heavy competitor. One other way to become a bitcoin competitor is if etherium is able to develop the latest technologies in an effort to win the trust of potential investors.
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

I think ETH is more popular as well as BTC. Also ETH uses for trading like as BTC in most exchanges. So as I feel one day ETH will beat the BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: