Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
Chupacabras

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
From the very beginning I am trying not to allow cryptocurrencies to control my life, because I also have my regular job my wife and children, so I can not be drawn in the crypto currencies sea. Thats it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

the case we take from an investor who bought bitcoin about $ 10000 because it was at that time the price reaches the point $ 10000 is planning to expect prices to rise in the next few months and the fact the price is down to $ 5000 bayakngkan losses gained if not bear the stress will be over him lost his assets...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
M00nlander

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Well naturally as a hodler when the market is good I'm on cloud 9 and when it's bearish it's a bummer, but I always remember its important to have a varied schedule and not just rely on crypto for all of your fulfillment!!
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

I have friends that changed the way they think about the money because of the bitcoin. They mind set now that money is just easy to earned and get. I am always reminding them that save some money for their future because no one knows when crypto will last.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

That's right, I'm interested with this word 'along these lines what we feel, will be what we think' we always want the price of cryptocurrency to recover. Yet our other passions are on a shrugging bearish time so our mindset will only be fixated on negative things about cryptocurrency. And for someone who focuses on bitcoin then their mental will depend on the price movement.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Bitcoin affects me mentally in a way that I can always think the value of bitcoin and because of that I hope that sometimes I will become rich because of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin affects me emotionally by giving my heart and desire to reach that dream and also by posting passionately because when you love what you are doing you can become successful. Smiley

johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Truly speaking, it affects me a lot. When the market goes high and show me a huge profit, my emotion becomes totally different. I love to do a lot of good deeds with my loving ones. And when the market goes down, I go totally opposite and try to do my study a lot.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Bitcoin gave me the financial freedom I wanted. Earlier I was in depression, due to the lack of money. But the passive income from Bitcoin changed my condition a lot. Now I am very happy!
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

People are nowadays investing in BTC and it has a real positive impact in their financial freedom and also has a bad one. It is related with the emotional state of the people as they are mental satisfactions are related with it. BTC is a great platform of earnings. I believe that it will change the world.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Bitcoin now a part time job for me.so I spend my maximum amount of time for bitcoin instead of playing football and basketball both my favourite game.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

the case we take from an investor who bought bitcoin about $ 10000 because it was at that time the price reaches the point $ 10000 is planning to expect prices to rise in the next few months and the fact the price is down to $ 5000 bayakngkan losses gained if not bear the stress will be over him lost his assets...
Yes right you are that many people invest their payments actually whole payments in bitcoin so they face a huge loss in present.so I assure  That they emotionally hazitate.

kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

it has a lot of cause and effect when you were in crypto world . Its really stressful but you have to go with the flow . When i was a beginner its really hard , everytime i get scammed i feel like i don't have a chance to be in this world but i still manage to stand up and learn  new things because in every failure you will learn . Use those experiences to strive more
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

well I must say it's a cleaver question, bitcoin definetly does effect on someone emotional aspect your investing your money over here so it normal that you will be worried and to be honest you should be worried otherwise you will not able to take a serious decision
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Personally, bitcoin has significantly impacted my perspective when it comes to earning alternative money. As a college student who has limited time due to studying, the presence of campaign signatures and the opportunity to invest provide me the potential of earning income while not compromising my time and studies. Not to mention, my college degree (major in business) has helped me into understanding the market more with regards to investment and withdrawal of coins. Lastly, bitcoin has supported not only my personal life but others who I influence as well into investing into the said cryptocurrency.

it has a lot of cause and effect when you were in crypto world . Its really stressful but you have to go with the flow . When i was a beginner its really hard , everytime i get scammed i feel like i don't have a chance to be in this world but i still manage to stand up and learn  new things because in every failure you will learn . Use those experiences to strive more

The best teacher is always experience. You grow and mature more due to our mistakes and we take that as an opportunity to learn and to avoid doing it. Investing, in general, is risky as it involves risking your money into something that has no guarantee of making a profit. Not to mention, cryptocurrencies in general are a type of 'high-risk, high-reward' system. Only risk the amount that you are willing to lose in order to mitigate the damage from incurring due to loss or market failure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

Basically Finance can affect your emotions and mental conditions because all are related with money also you invested based on this people of investors are always serious about their investment based on this yes btc have this power to affect someone’s mentality.  Smiley
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

This is an interesting post. It's true that Bitcoin feels safe to use and also it provides financial independence. But it also depends on the exchanges and tradings, whether the earned amount is satisfactory to the level of the person's expectations.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

I'm holding a huge portion of my savings in Bitcoin and so far it doesn't affect me much. In my first months in Bitcoin I was getting pretty nervous during big price movements, but now I've built tolerance to it - even the crash from the recent ATH didn't shake me, and it doesn't really bother me that I've missed the chance to short it and buy back low.  I have a strong belief that in the coming years Bitcoin will be much higher than it is now, even though I can't tell any specific number like 50k or 200k.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Maybe sometimes i am more than anxious about buying and stacking more bitcoins, i dreamed about bitcoins a few days ago, it is like if i am more than regreting about not buying hundreds of them when the price was less than $300 just three years ago, i really regret about that

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

It affected our emotional and mental aspects in a way that dealing with crypto is risky. We need to bear a lot of tension and fear for that which is kind of harmful for our mental health.   
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Bitcoin greatly affects the emotional and mental Bitcoin users, for example me. when I am trading, my emotions and mental are tested, between loss and profit that make my heart beat fast. maybe you are also the same with my experience.

Personally I am distressed when the price of the crypto currencies or other assets which I invested in are going down. But I know that I am responsible for my trading actions and I consider only me a guilty. In the contrary, when these crypto currencies grow, I am very glad. But I never relax and I wait for the best time to sell my coins and get a profit. Then I try to buy the dip again. The crypto currencies affect on my emotional aspect, I can't to stay indifferent to my losses or gains.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: