Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 05:03:41 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 1090 times)
quocsi

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Investing in bitcoins brings me some pretty interesting emotions. Feel happy when the price increases. Also, it gives me patience. Investing in bitcoin is not a difficult job but it requires us to restrain our emotions in order to make the right decision. Limit investment by emotion, so invest with the knowledge and strategy you have.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

I see some loss in the market even though it's just some small loss, it affects me a lot I think negative and selling is always bumping to my mind. Since I experience a lot of it when I was just starting, it doesn't affect me now. I always think positive even though there's some losses.
Gabb

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

I must admit that the arrival of bitcoin in my life has generated important collateral effects because the anxiety that often makes me incur the uncertainty of the market and the tremendous price volatility have made me lose many hours of sleep and tranquility at home.

Although it is true that thanks to cryptocurrencies my family economy has improved considerably, at the moment my character and my irritability have changed a lot, so I must work hard to improve my emotional and psychological aspect.

FactAlways

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

This is the best topic since morning brother, emotional bitcoin effects me alot, when I think of the price I  bought last year and seeing the current price, and mentally it's always angry sometimes, well there is nothing to be done, HODL is the medicine
Tipsters

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED. A DECENTRALIZED PLATF

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
I am going to be honest with this. It is very depressing whenever I see bitcoin at a low price. The reason behind these because it represents the current status of the crypto market which coincidentally affects my drive to work for crypto. Nevertheless, we should always learn not to base our decisions from our emotions because that decision will have a high chance of being absurd.

████████████████
                   █████████████████████████
                     ████████████████████
                        ███████████████
                          ███████████
       ███                  ███████                 ███
       █▓█▓██                 ███                 ██▓█▓█
      ██████▓██                                 █▓▓██████
     █████████▓██                             █▓▓████████
     ███████████▓▓█                         █▓▓███████████
     █████████████▓███                   ██▓▓█████████████
     ███████████▓██                        ███▓███████████
     ████████████                             ███████████
      █████████                                 ██▓██████
       ██████                 ██                  ██████
       ███                  ███████                 ███
                          ███████████
                        ███████████████
                     ████████████████████
                    ████████████████████████
                       █████████████████
Zeex
            ░▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▌
        ▐▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▌
        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▐▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓
      ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▌

▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ░
            ▓ ▐▀   
       Crypto to product   
████   No fiat , No fees   ████
            ░▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▌
        ▐▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▌
        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▐▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓
      ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▌

▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ░
            ▓ ▐▀   

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Many people become some kind of fanatics, very emotional. The most important thing is to learn how to control your emotions.
airdrophunter

Activity: 364

VTOS: Decentralized CDN & Social Network

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Being in the cryptoworld for a couple of months now, i feel like i am already attached to bitcoin and some of my crypto assets. Whenever i saw a price hike, i feel happy and feel a bit sad when it goes the other way around. I am just so glad that i remain positive despite all these crashes and crises because my mind always dictates me to always keep looking high and wait for the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Crafts12

Activity: 259

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

My mental and emotional stability is positive when it comes to dealing with bitcoin. It helps me in mental capacity by strengthening it in making decisions and increases my awareness level because of the latest news. Bitcoin enhances my critical thinking. As for the emotional, it sometimes make me satisfy in learning it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lebron

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

BTC really has a great influence in the lives of its consumers. The thought of having lost the value of your money is soo appauling.I have been a victim of the influence; the fall in prices has really made me mentally and emotionally unstable. I tend to overthink about the price and although i believe its going to be better,i still think,of course I'm human Grin..When prices were good,i was very cool and im sure my mood would change when the tables turn. Wink
isllander

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

For me, bitcoin is the discovery of a new sphere of humanity. By procuring by informing, I pribblezhayu future. And this is more joyful.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

In the emotional aspect, there is a certain anxiety. In mental terms-a period of development, this knowledge of the new, both in theory and in practical terms.
LastHope99

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

It's all about diving work (financial) and personal, although both are interrelated. btc rise or fall shouldn't define the emotional state of a strong person, although it's very hard to achieve.
AlexAtom

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Usually i don't like to mix my emotional and logic in my thought about bitcoin.
When i trading, buying and selling, i usually use my sane logic to calculate about the value and my profit.
Calculations are done by logic and not emotional things. When you decide something with emotional, i doubt they will go right.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

In the beginning, I was very worried about the jumps. After having completed a couple of studies on the crypto-currency market, I began to be calm about volatility. Now I precisely understand why this happens and my emotional background is stable.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

In order not to feel upset and become emotional towards your investment for every bear market happening in the crypto market, people should invest money that you can afford to loose if not successful in the end. However, I had high hopes for btc since I believe that this currency could give good opportunity to people to gain good profit.
I do not agree and you say a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us lazy. Why are you lazy?
I think bitcoin is the future for all people who understand using it, because with bitcoin they can live, but for those who have positive thinking.

changcloy

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It doesn't give me a lot of psychological distress" Because I do not consider Bitcoin as a source of income," but I'm feeling bad when I want to cash out and find that the price is low. "No one likes loss."
I agree with you that you can not separate emotional aspects in life, but life has good moments and bad ones so go ahead.
I try to make the mind control my decisions more than emotion.
Same here mate I do not feel stress about bitcoin since I have a work and I have other ways to earn. Making bitcoin as the source of income is not a good idea because it always flactuate but I never stop believing that bitcoin will rise again.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

I participated in the market is in its heyday. And I decided to leave my main job to join Crypto, but look at the market it's down, I'm pretty worried about my finances, I'm really tired, I'm trying to comfort myself everything will be good. And the crypto selection is correct. There is a struggle in me. I will continue my belief in Crypto no matter what.

Impulseboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

I tend to not let it affect me mentally and emotionally, but that is because I have not bought much bitcoin just yet. I am too wary to buy so much given the current situation. My friend who just started using bitcoins, however, feels very positive and thinks highly of it that he is sure that it will get him out of poverty. I have to make him try to ease up on buying bitcoins and using all his savings on it though because bitcoin is very unpredictable.
AllStrong002

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Still bitcoin don't affect me emotionally but mentally it affects a lot specially that time when the price fall and continue it.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

“Mycryptobank.io”

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

In a much wider view, it has taken a large part of me as it is a part of earning which requires concentration too. Like the popular saying that your heart lays where your treasure is. This has also enhanced by hope of having some real extra income source.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.