Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
I am going to be honest with this. It is very depressing whenever I see bitcoin at a low price. The reason behind these because it represents the current status of the crypto market which coincidentally affects my drive to work for crypto. Nevertheless, we should always learn not to base our decisions from our emotions because that decision will have a high chance of being absurd.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Many people become some kind of fanatics, very emotional. The most important thing is to learn how to control your emotions.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Being in the cryptoworld for a couple of months now, i feel like i am already attached to bitcoin and some of my crypto assets. Whenever i saw a price hike, i feel happy and feel a bit sad when it goes the other way around. I am just so glad that i remain positive despite all these crashes and crises because my mind always dictates me to always keep looking high and wait for the future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

My mental and emotional stability is positive when it comes to dealing with bitcoin. It helps me in mental capacity by strengthening it in making decisions and increases my awareness level because of the latest news. Bitcoin enhances my critical thinking. As for the emotional, it sometimes make me satisfy in learning it.

lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

BTC really has a great influence in the lives of its consumers. The thought of having lost the value of your money is soo appauling.I have been a victim of the influence; the fall in prices has really made me mentally and emotionally unstable. I tend to overthink about the price and although i believe its going to be better,i still think,of course I'm human Grin..When prices were good,i was very cool and im sure my mood would change when the tables turn. Wink
isllander

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

For me, bitcoin is the discovery of a new sphere of humanity. By procuring by informing, I pribblezhayu future. And this is more joyful.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

In the emotional aspect, there is a certain anxiety. In mental terms-a period of development, this knowledge of the new, both in theory and in practical terms.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

It's all about diving work (financial) and personal, although both are interrelated. btc rise or fall shouldn't define the emotional state of a strong person, although it's very hard to achieve.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Usually i don't like to mix my emotional and logic in my thought about bitcoin.
When i trading, buying and selling, i usually use my sane logic to calculate about the value and my profit.
Calculations are done by logic and not emotional things. When you decide something with emotional, i doubt they will go right.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

In the beginning, I was very worried about the jumps. After having completed a couple of studies on the crypto-currency market, I began to be calm about volatility. Now I precisely understand why this happens and my emotional background is stable.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

In order not to feel upset and become emotional towards your investment for every bear market happening in the crypto market, people should invest money that you can afford to loose if not successful in the end. However, I had high hopes for btc since I believe that this currency could give good opportunity to people to gain good profit.
I do not agree and you say a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us lazy. Why are you lazy?
I think bitcoin is the future for all people who understand using it, because with bitcoin they can live, but for those who have positive thinking.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It doesn't give me a lot of psychological distress" Because I do not consider Bitcoin as a source of income," but I'm feeling bad when I want to cash out and find that the price is low. "No one likes loss."
I agree with you that you can not separate emotional aspects in life, but life has good moments and bad ones so go ahead.
I try to make the mind control my decisions more than emotion.
Same here mate I do not feel stress about bitcoin since I have a work and I have other ways to earn. Making bitcoin as the source of income is not a good idea because it always flactuate but I never stop believing that bitcoin will rise again.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

I participated in the market is in its heyday. And I decided to leave my main job to join Crypto, but look at the market it's down, I'm pretty worried about my finances, I'm really tired, I'm trying to comfort myself everything will be good. And the crypto selection is correct. There is a struggle in me. I will continue my belief in Crypto no matter what.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

I tend to not let it affect me mentally and emotionally, but that is because I have not bought much bitcoin just yet. I am too wary to buy so much given the current situation. My friend who just started using bitcoins, however, feels very positive and thinks highly of it that he is sure that it will get him out of poverty. I have to make him try to ease up on buying bitcoins and using all his savings on it though because bitcoin is very unpredictable.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Still bitcoin don't affect me emotionally but mentally it affects a lot specially that time when the price fall and continue it.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

In a much wider view, it has taken a large part of me as it is a part of earning which requires concentration too. Like the popular saying that your heart lays where your treasure is. This has also enhanced by hope of having some real extra income source.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

It is quite favorable, because in order to engage in trading on crypto-exchange it is necessary to constantly be aware of the latest news and novelties, which is also quite developing.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Bitcoin affected me in the most positive way, because I began to earn well, and this was my biggest goal in life. And it is the fulfillment of this goal makes me happy.

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

I accidentally started investing, and then trade, and eventually realized that I like it. I want to trade and constantly monitor the Bitcoin chart, follow the news, of course I periodically get nervous because of such sharp impulses that drive my balance into a minus,but I'm learning to think with a cold head, and control my emotions!
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

Bitcoin brings me a lot of emotions, positive-when prices are rising, and negative - when the price falls or I see bad news about cryptocurrency. But this is a very interesting hobby for me, even despite the presence of negative emotions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: