Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:04:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough of abandoned projects  (Read 396 times)
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

I feel we all have a role to play in this. Over 85percent of projects become abadoned after ico and the team fails to deliver on promises. I think if investors stop investing in such projects without mvp. They won't reach soft cap instead of launching.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

This is a very sad development which we must admit. A lot of projects raise moneys that is way in excess of what they need yet we never see any product and they keep delaying timelines and even when they finally get a product it is highly buggy or unstable. Satoshi didn't need an ICO but came up with bitcoin which has existed till date why cant people do same?Scams are now abound and some come up with brilliant ideas only to realize it isn't that easy

If only we had an independent organization (separated from government) that in polished the rules and guidelines in every ICOs out there that wants to bring innovation, then this problem will eventually fade as we strengthen the guideline. But there is no such rules. And the SEC is not making a positive and vivid move about this ICOs craze either, they are just punishing those who violate the rule and not making any positive foundation for the betterment of innovation.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

Its been going for years already. Those who were here long enough have witnessed all these and time again it always happen investors doesn't even think whether they are scam and I must admit I have sent BTC and ETH to some of it because it looks very legit. Anonymity has helped those scammers but thanks to those scambusters.  There used to be users who are keen to asking high ranking escrows but I guess they are not very active these days unlike way back. Scammers are also becoming clever that they will have their own MVP sometimes.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

I think that in the future the number of ICO projects will decrease. Only good projects are of interest to investors. So the market will be cleaner.
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

It is high time the crypto space be ruled by projects with good tech, projects with working MVP. 2018 and subsequent years in the crypto space, should be ruled by projects with good products and physical assets that would give more credence to ICOs.

I totally agree with you. So many altcoins in the graveyard because the companies make big promises and fail to deliver. There are a few good altcoins that have gotten hurt in the bear market that have good potential though. Shopin and especially Morpheus Network are likely going to perform well in the next year. Morpheus has a token swap right now, so wait until that's finished and then buy a few thousand coins for a cheap price to secure a masternode. They're creating a supply chain platform to optimize the global logistics industry.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

It is high time the crypto space be ruled by projects with good tech, projects with working MVP. 2018 and subsequent years in the crypto space, should be ruled by projects with good products and physical assets that would give more credence to ICOs.
How can someone offers unique projects and products when i guess all of the available for development had been released by all ico,imagine thousands of project had been applied in altcoins so i think there shoukd be no option for them to release,what they need to do is upgrade each and make new things to attract investors
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

A project with live products will probably give more confidence to investors. But it should be underlined, that not all projects have the same direction with their tokens. Projects can be successful, but tokens will have values in the same way.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

However, most of the hyped ICO projects are still dominated.
Most of the technology used by the token has not been recognized by the market, people still tend to hype.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

yeah i had enough of abandoned projects, im so disappointed with what happened after i did my job promoting their project. i hope this wont happened anymore in the future, and also i hope that this developers will be punished.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

I think that there are many abandoned projects leaving behind after the campaign and token sale of a certain ICO's. People investing to such ICO and bounty hunters had been in a very disappointing situation where after they had put their investments and participating in bounty campaign for almst 8 weeks or more were being left behind with no reason behind. It is  very unfair for the investors and the bounty hunters for such incident as this one. would suggest that this ICO's should be properly screened and verified if it is a legitimate one.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

The market of crypto currency is based on blockchain technology. One of the key characteristics of this blockchain technology is that it is based on the decentralized network. In this system, there is no one to regulate or mandate the rule over the market. The foul people are taking this advantage to fool the investors. I hope that soon there will be a way to solve this problem.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

It is the price we pay for being in this competitive and awesome market. Some of the projects are simply not destined to win, and others are.

gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

I think there will be selection in any competition, but unfortunately crypto is more complicated than others, especially on new projects. We see a lot of projects that are quite successful when ico, and do not last long. And we never really can tell which project is right and which is being manipulated.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

I totally agree with you. I think soon there will be changes which would bring revolutionary impact on the market. Let's see what happens.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

There's still a lot of failed project but i am agree with you that people must stop investing into a project without mvp. There's a lot of project from last year that haven't release anything till now and they collected a lot of money back then so there's a lot of people that suffer because of this. If people stop giving money so easily then the icos will raise their standard and the amount of failed project will be reduced.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
starplaks

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

The question is how this trust will be received, because earlier projects were also promising, but nevertheless, after the ICO everything ended!
blue08

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

There are some project that is good and has a founder or developer team which has a background in business, but still, some are dropping its price below ICO rate when it reach the exchanges and having a hard time to recover. The bounty hunters has a big factor in dumping the price and some investor is losing interest once the price is dumped already. So the dev team should have a great strategic plan in order to maintain its price without falling below from the ICO rate.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

It makes sense to the devs teams

raise funds and keep large % of minting.... gradually dump as you lie about great progress...

abandon

come back with another great idea for an ico later

do the same again

ICO in unregulated form = 99% of losing money now.

Keep to BTC and REAL alts

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

The crypto-currency market is famous for its ingenuity to deceive people. You did not think that many projects are really a big problem for developers today, they came up with an idea that really has all the chances for success, but how to implement it? This is important.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

I think we need regulation who will check mvp and if there is nothing then its not acceptable to do ico, because 90% of ico only saying and not doing anything.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: