Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Potato07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
The first time I enter this forum I've seen so many threads talking about bitcoin is going to die, because of the continuous dropping of its price, but then that doesn't affect me at first since i am just a newbie. Then I read and read, until i conclude that bitcoin will never die, this dropping price moment is just the correction state of btc. So fear not because its normal for btc to dropped like that it will soon be fixed. Doubts were there of course but I'll say that btc wont die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

I think that people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017 due to the parabolic rise in December.

But the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year. Long term the chart looks OK!

correct . bitcoin did fall but if we can look closely on the charts and compared it with the previous price of bitcoin  , bitcoin still reach its new ath every year  , so that is only a solid evidence that bitcoin is alive and kicking which simply means bitcoin is not dead but it is growing .

noobs will only mistakin that  bitcoin is dead because they only foccus on the price without really knowing the history of bitcoin . those people are lacking of knowledge , that is also the reason on why they panic sell and keep on loosing .
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Yeah mhn I stand with you'll be all the way bitcoin ain't die at all, its still got more 50years to remain in existence and with time the community is so going to be a big one that who ever ain't part of it? Will get there self blamed for it
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is acceptable across the globe, like wise our local currency used as our daily demands, which is applicable to bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has the potential for future use.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I agree! bitcoin will not be end so soon or next day, next month, or even next year. It will continue to run as long as we, people or the user will keep on using it, promoting it, and keep on involving in here bitcoin will not die. The progress of it is good and nowadyas bitcoin is the talk of town. It is slowly accepted by everyone and some places so overall bitcoin will run for more years.

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

That was a problem for the newbies and acting like one. I just also don't understand why they are spreading things that they are not sure about. They should be skeptic for every information that they will get so that it will not impact the whole crypto market about their panic. Thus feeding the whales and making things worse.
YXIN02

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

No chance such huge numbers of good things happening and institutional cash is practically around the bend. "The blockchain will be the method for the future which will resemble the web was to the age previously. Bitcoin will presumably be a piece of that future in the long haul. Will bitcoin return over from its past high? It will likely hit $2,000 before it hits $20,000. In any case, will it hit $20,000? I suspect as much. Will it hit $100,000? I surmise that is very likely." It is out of obliviousness that individuals figure bitcoin will bite the dust and leave the framework. Bitcoins is the main digital money which has come to remain as elective monetary standards too have come to remain. The coins that has it anticipate group falling behind will bite the dust rather however not bitcoin which has tremendous assets put resources into mining apparatuses and advances to propel it course.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

completely agree with the author. bitcoin will live and believe me further and he will definitely reignite his price is a matter of time
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

The first time I enter this forum I've seen so many threads talking about bitcoin is going to die, because of the continuous dropping of its price, but then that doesn't affect me at first since i am just a newbie. Then I read and read, until i conclude that bitcoin will never die, this dropping price moment is just the correction state of btc. So fear not because its normal for btc to dropped like that it will soon be fixed. Doubts were there of course but I'll say that btc wont die.

the price keep on dropping you are saying is just a part of the retracement of btc. it is a healty move for any stocks to retrace after a massive sale. some take profits and some secure positions. i believe that in the  near future, btc will again hit an all time high!
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

i'm sure that bitcoin won't die
because 8% is physical money and the rest is the virtual.
in the end the only money will survive is virtual
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I would rephrase your subject title. "Cryptocurrency won’t die" . Not sure about bitcoin, because i don’t see significant improvements to it. Ok it has lightning network now, but apart from that nothing else really. There might be some in the future like "Project Dandelion" then there is a chance bitcoin will evolve with other cryptocurrencies and continue to hold the first place as the etalon measure.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Yes it's impossible right now if ever that happened a lot things will change. cause right now bitcoin is part of the world or maybe its the future
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

I agree that bitcoin will never die. Even though there are many problems that bitcoin face. We all know that bitcoin can overcome those problems specially in the market price. I believe in the power of bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Bitcoin will never die, it's understandable to anyone, because bitcoin technologies help create new opportunities that develop humanity and give new goals. Many countries just do not understand this yet and do not give the correct development of bitcoin, but gradually they will have to recognize the capabilities of the bitcoin and then it will be easier for everyone.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Rumours of the death of bitcoin has been spread in this forum for over a while now and bitcoin is still strong and thriving. Bitcoin is never going down so please don't listen to all those FUDs being spread around just be patient in bitcoin investment.

Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Of-course Bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin has a very huge community around the world, So it’s not possible for Bitcoin to die. A lot of circumstances has been endured by it and all people's expectation was surpasses by it. There are new comers who are starting to invest in bitcoin and it will  help bitcoin to be stable in price and hoping that it will be back to the pick by the end of the year.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin will never and will not die. Many people are investing in bitcoin even though there are problems about the price. Those people knows that bitcoin can overcome those problems.
quynhtran722

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I think the restoration of Bitcoin. I do not know about this (Bitcoin price drops) will take place four hours, a day or for how long. But if you ask most investors, what is the most special aspect of Bitcoin, they will say that when something almost kills it, Bitcoin will not die but return even stronger. When deciding to buy a certain number, keep it and forget it. Do not try to buy and sell again in a short time, with unstable assets like crypto if you have no experience.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

I think that people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017 due to the parabolic rise in December.

But the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year. Long term the chart looks OK!

correct . bitcoin did fall but if we can look closely on the charts and compared it with the previous price of bitcoin  , bitcoin still reach its new ath every year  , so that is only a solid evidence that bitcoin is alive and kicking which simply means bitcoin is not dead but it is growing .

noobs will only mistakin that  bitcoin is dead because they only foccus on the price without really knowing the history of bitcoin . those people are lacking of knowledge , that is also the reason on why they panic sell and keep on loosing .
We got used to the amount of 10k $ by the end of 2017. People are still alive. It's true that BTC keeps on a very good level. However, you can not say about ETH Sad.
linlinhl

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the best coin to invest for a lifetime. As of now bitcoin is on dip but this not the reason to say that bitcoin will die. There is no one that can predict the future of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: