Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3502

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

most of people that doesn't know what is bitcoin are able to say only: it's a bubble.
it's going to die, it's a ponzi scheme and much more.  bitcoin as opinion and not as a FACT!

Personally it's from 2013 that I receive the same replies by people that doesn't know literally anything about crypto currencies/bitcoin. Just don't hear them, it's even useless reply. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Bitcoin won't die, who claims that bitcoin is dying, bitcoin will die, They are fake and they have no enough knowledge about the crypto market. In my opinion, they are the newbie. If bitcoin price down to the 4K USD that's mean bitcoin is dying? No, Never. Bitcoin is volatile coins and price ups and downs its culture. In this year, Most of the people came to the crypto platform to make a quick money, when they see bitcoin price only decreasing they start spreading FUDD that bitcoin is dying. We should ignore them. They are not helpful for crypto community.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

I also agree gan. if bitcoin will never die. even bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people of the world are vying to collect as much bitcoin as possible. With the development of the times and technology bitcoin name will continue to grow .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
tambok

Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

most of people that doesn't know what is bitcoin are able to say only: it's a bubble.
it's going to die, it's a ponzi scheme and much more.  bitcoin as opinion and not as a FACT!

Personally it's from 2013 that I receive the same replies by people that doesn't know literally anything about crypto currencies/bitcoin. Just don't hear them, it's even useless reply. 
Yes that is for sure, that bitcoin will not die, don't worry much about those things, for sure that bitcoin will finally adopted by most people and most countries so we  don't need to scream and panic all the time with this.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

If the bitcoin dies, then the other coin will die and means the cryptocurrency ends. But it will never happen, because bitcoin will never die. To this day the bitcoin price is still the highest in cryptocurrency, and certain transactions in certain countries can use bitcoin, so it is clear that bitcoin will not die, but will be stronger and more popular so that bitcoin investment will be increasingly trusted by investors.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

They are the ones that are causing FUD in the forum. Those that is spreading the rumor of the death of bitcoin is laying the foundation of panic in the minds of most bitcoin holders. Bitcoin will not die we all will see it flurishing and heading to the moons again.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Bitcoin will never die because most of the people now aware about the bitcoin. People are now ready to invest on bitcoin nowadays due its popularity and profits. So dont get panic about current situation and bad news about bitcoin. Surely the price will increase but it takes some time. Normally it takes some time but this time it will take very long that's why people lost their faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies ànd it will give very high profits to its investor's.

zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

judging by the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts today, I do not think bitcoin will die. In fact, the price will continue to rise higher.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

The only instance bitcoin dies is when the world goes to an end. The current price of bitcoin isn't a sure sign of it's death. It has a whole lot of use cases which will make it moon any time soon.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

I agree with you. There was a lot of false information about Bitcoin. They said that Bitcoin will die soon. But it didn't happen. This misleading Information is normal to those people who are in crypto World for years. However, this information might have an effect on the newbies. so please always do your own research and don't just believe in some news.

klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Bitcoin never will die until last miner tell :'' Im done im going out. '' Because its best way to share money and do some profit
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

Yes, I also do not understand why people have such confidence that bitcoin will die. Were they the future and saw the collapse of bitcoin? If not, then do not say nonsense. Bitcoin is the future. Soon it will become a national currency.

Lovecrafter

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

Bitcoin does not die like the crypto-currency market. August 10 if SEC makes a positive verdict this will give a second wind to all crypto-currencies
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

Who the hell said bitcoin will die. Let the fearsome guys panic whiles the fearless rejoice in bitcoins glory. The coin that controls all coin. When its price fall people start to panic. Bitcoin is a potential coin and it will only die when blockchain is dead.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
That's true don't always believe in some news that do have any legitimate proof about their saying. It's important that before we say anything we have a proof.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Of course it isn't because it is an idea that is why it won't die. People may think if there is a plummet they are scared due to possibility that Bitcoin will die but we have to accept the fact that it is decentralized, secure and has the potential for us to have financial freedom. People will just see prices to die I mean it's value and it doesn't make sense for the entire community because Bitcoin is intended as a currency or as an investment so either of the two we choose we can get both benefits depending on our way of use.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

I'm of the same opinion, Bitcoin has come too far to just die. The cryptocurrency as we see it today is where it is as a result of the breakthrough Bitcoin made since its creation.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Who is saying bitcoin will die?  Did they ever read of the coming of the internet, did they ever read about google? Bitcoin and Crypto currency has come to stay the earlier we understand it and adjust our mind to it the better.  
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

Yes you are right but why some others that always saying bitcoin will die or bitcoin is a bubble because they didn't know that bitcoin is the one that the number one to all crypto like in my country that they saying bitcoin is scam and it will be die but for me bitcoin is not because proven and tested to my self and it will never die and it will be better to the future and rise the value.
Ahimoth

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

That's true don't always believe in some news that do have any legitimate proof about their saying. It's important that before we say anything we have a proof.
Well as much as I want but this can't happen so I won't agree with this statement. Everything has its own death and bitcoin is no exemption. Time will come that bitcoin is going to an end and for sure that must hurt. We just have to accept the reality so for this moment let's just cherish the system as long as it is in our hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: