Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
trangoccho

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
bitcoin won't die. now that we are in different level of digital age, we need crypto to simplify our lives. and remove the conventional use of banks or payment institutions. or at least, we can have other options now. other than relying on banks charging high transfer fees or maintenance fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Bitcoin is doing everything well and will do it in the future too, we just need to be patient. Every day more new people come to crypto and this is process will be unstoppable now.

nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Bitcoin will die in a situation where there is a substantial loss of belief — the same way that the dollar, euro or any other fiat currency will die when there is a substantial loss of belief. From my opinion this is possible only when the every person on the earth stops using/investing in the bitcoin and which is nearly impossible.
SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Bitcoin will never die it will continue to grow and will have a very high value. The progress of bitcoin cannot be turned down by any other coin because it is the original crypto that started everything and still on top of the market.

Also, we need don't to forget that there are a huge amount of miners, who will not let Bitcoin price dumped very much. And in a couple of years, BTC will end, and it cost will be very much.

Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Bitcoin never ends because the fact that it has many supports and also bitcoin is the king of crypyto currency bitcoin will exits long time back and  it exists right now and in future also. The only people that think about the death of bitcoin is government  
dupee419 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

BITCOIN won't die, period. Bitcoin will last for ever because bitcoin for me is immortal.

You are very motivated with Bitcoin and one thing you must know that in this world nothing is immortal therefore you should understand with it.

Thank you very much, the thread exploded, I was not expecting that it will be this long, I am sorry because I cannot keep up with the topic, I'll leave this thread ongoing and for future purposes, for newbies to gain additional information within themselves, and thank you for appreciating the post, I was not able to read all of your replies as it is too long, it's like reading a full book with 200 pages on it, rest assured, I want all of newbies and other people to gain motivation and not believe with the chickens that are saying BTC will die.
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I think individuals who say that bitcoin is dead or biting the dust are the individuals who have quite recently joined the crypto world. not quite the same as individuals who have for some time been in the realm of digital money, individuals who have been here longer are the individuals who stay certain about the eventual fate of brilliant bitcoin. while the individuals who are new to joining will endow the negatives news stood to the media and in the end they wind up froze and offer their benefits.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

Bitcoin will surely never die and i am confident with that. For me, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the best coin to invest for a lifetime. As of now bitcoin is on dip but this not the reason to say that bitcoin will die. There is no one that can predict the future of bitcoin.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will continue to live with a long time and bitcoin will also soon be recognized by the world as a legal currency.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Seriously those people are just spreading FUD and trolling to scare those weak hands investors and newbie investors with their very cheap and quite effective way of controlling people's mindset and with this method they'll earn a lot of profit in an evil way. Cool
BITCOIN won't die, period. Bitcoin will last for ever because bitcoin for me is immortal.
The word "for" and "ever" should be connected "Forever"  Grin
Who says Bitcoin will die? LMAO only those "EFFIN" FUD spreaders keep on spreading the Fake news about Bitcoin and trolling on different kinds of social media and forums spreading the word that Bitcoin will Die or Bitcoin is already dead, These are paid con artists with the only sole intention to spread Fear, uncertainty and doubt all over the Crypto Currency realm.
You are very motivated with Bitcoin and one thing you must know that in this world nothing is immortal therefore you should understand with it.

Are you referring to the end of the world with that immortality thing? Of course, no one will survive with that scenario lol. Grin
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

If you will spend some time is researching and studying about bitcoin, and how it operates, I think you will be more confident in Bitcoin Project, you will be come to believe more in it. The problem is our lack of education about it. Cheesy Cheesy
dylanarora789

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Bitcoin is not doing to die near future, Bitcoin will remain as a king. As you see that today we have too many social media sites but
still Facebook is king because it is first social media site, just like that Bitcoin will remain as king. Do not look at peoples saying that bitcoin
will dead, No one know what will happen near future only GOD knows what will happen in the future.
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

It's been declared dead many times before but it always comes back stronger Smiley Many fuders have tried to kill bitcoin but its clear the people support this digital currency.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

So far so good with what bitcoin is i do not think bitcoin is dieing those who love to antagonize can keep doing it but there is nothing killing bitcoin i feel people who it bitcoin will die soon have limited knowledge about it so at this point i recommend research for them
buitrongchau6387

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

It's been declared dead many times before but it always comes back stronger Smiley Many fuders have tried to kill bitcoin but its clear the people support this digital currency.

Agree, I dont think Bitcoin will die, as I know Bitcoin will update lighting network to increase speed and there is a project that help to add smart contract for BTC ( Rootstock ), The King will be back, don't worry  Cheesy
close up

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Agree, I dont think Bitcoin will die, as I know Bitcoin will update lighting network to increase speed and there is a project that help to add smart contract for BTC ( Rootstock ), The King will be back, don't worry  Cheesy
If bitcoin die right now then bitcoin have no value or it just only worth for nothing in the market and its gonna delisted in any crypto currency exchange
cryptoariyan

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

yes, of course. Bitcoin won't die 😉 Believe it or not, Bitcoin's popularity increasing day by day all over the world.New man's know about crypto currency. Too many big companies accepted their payment in bitcoin.Huge number of btc atm available in worldwide so chill bro.Don't lose hope.Bitcoin won't die
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Who tell bitcoin will die? I think it is wrong idea about bitcoin. Because bitcoin will never die. Day by day bitcoin popularity are rising. At present bitcoin use many sector in different countries. So bitcoin will never vanish from market.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

As in previous years many people thought that bitcoin will die, but it is something common in the world of crypto. The point is that as long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it is certain that bitcoin will continue to exist and have a high value.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Crypto has grown and bitcoin has become the strongest coin in crypto, because the strongest coin is clear evidence that bitcoin is more enduring than other coins. The market is not stable, and the decline in bitcoin on the market will not make bitcoin die, because bitcoin is the most trusted coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: