Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I think the peoples who claim BTC will die are only some envy peoples. Maybe they bought bitcoin when it was $19k.
they got despair when btc not rising anymore. When the market falling, then they say btc will die because of it. Just ignore them.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:19:42 AM

I just wonder how people can be so naïve about the great technology behind Bitcoin and predicts its death. Bitcoin is the future of all payment systems and the time for it to attract more investors and create much value it very soon. It will be only best to buy more BTC and HODL now.

Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. More focus on better hetting with bitcoin dam into future money
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

YEAH Absolutely, bitcoin won't really die no matter what. A foundation of all cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is so hard to be left out.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

It will never die, those false news has influences the mind of people but it will not make bitcoin go down. Let just believe and research for reliable sources about bitcoin not to conclude easily without knowing it.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

For me, the prediction that bitcoin is dead or going to die soon is now part of this market's culture. We need to accept that this will go on forever unless adoption becomes reality. Just laugh on them guys because it's better to smile than to be angry at them all the time.
Liaalif

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

yes I strongly agree with your opinion, although a lot of negative news about bitcoin but it never makes bitcoin die bitcoin is getting stronger with the prove of the many bitcoin users who continue to grow from time to time
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. Focus more on hetting better with bitcoin.

The number is increasing but let's be honest crypto has seen better days. At least it's a positive trend.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

It's really true! As you can see the uptrend of bitcoin nowadays who can tell me that Bitcoin is dying.Why people thought of this because of the downtrend of bitcoin in the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter of 2018, the supply more than the demand due to lack of trust from the investor but it doesn't mean that this crypto will gonna die.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. More focus on better hetting with bitcoin dam into future money

Bitcoin is doing and will do amazing, we just need to be patient. The users are increasing daily and more project are added on, we just need to give it time.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

wow this is a very nice optimist and i am happy with you like this, of course i will also agree with you. Bitcoin will never die and will last forever.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

True, bitcoin will not die, bitcoin being the highest coin in crypto and not going in will say bitcoin will die. Bitcoin became the crypto king and most popular and bitcoin will survive and will not die.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

The majority of us believes that it is less likely to happen, we see bitcoin drops its price then back it up later on, that happens over and over again, so dont mind those negative ones who keep saying that bitcoin will die, because for us, it will never be until it reaches its very peek
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Maybe they heard the negative news about bitcoin and they share it in here creating a thread about bitcoin is dying, they should do research about bitcoin. Guys don't listen FUD or the negative news about bitcoin because bitcoin will never die and we guys run bitcoin not just only one person.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and certainly will not die. They make comments like seeing prices fall but now they can see that prices have started to recover that they are wrong. As soon as the market absorbs the recently sold coins and drives out all the weak traders, it will rise again. Keep in mind that Bitcoin's death has been announced in the media more than 260 times since 2009, so it's safe to say that Bitcoin is now immortal.
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

I think people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017, whereas the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Individual's opinion doesn't really matter much whether it is positive or negative. If you look at history the most powerful nations and emperors did just vanish because the new generations that came after them thought differently.

I think this is the route that Bitcoin is on to disrupt the financial system and monopoly of money. I think the crypto debates on tx/s, blocksize or what not is very unrelated to the crypto-currency. so many coins have been made just to deceive the people to invest in it so that the devs and their orgaizers could get rich, let alone ICO shit tokens.

So as of now people agree that Bitcoin is the best crypto-currency that is why it has the largest market cap. but for the future we just need to make this technology better so that the next generation agrees on Bitcoin just like us. but this is only the internal goal. the main goad is to help Bitcoin until it is used as a global currency and store of value.

My account might be a newbie but I have heard about Bitcoin in 2013 and didn't dive deep into it until mid 2017 unfortunately
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
The truth of their opinion about Bitcoin will die or the like is happiness for big capital holders who want to buy bitcoin in large quantities, because if many bitcoin holders instigated with the issue of Bitcoin will fall, there will be a lot of panic sales and impact on the number of coins in selling and coin prices will be cheap, that's where big investors come in to buy more bitcoins to make big profits when bitcoin prices go up. Keep quiet the fall in bitcoin prices is just market fluctuations. Stick with your beliefs.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

And it is never going to die mate. i really don't get why some people keep on making comments about the fact that bitcoin is dead. Just because it has reduced in value since december 2017 does not mean it is dead guys. let's desist from this behaviour since it further kills the confidence of the market.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

When price go down then some start talks like that but when its goes to green all is right ,some are noobs and dont what is what others just make money on FUD.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: