Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Why do developers call this project groundbreaking? I read some information about it but I guess it wasn’t enough. Who can explain some details about this project? I want to know more.
Well, probably I can help you. This project is really outstanding. Billion bitcoin wallet is a SPV wallet. It gives an opportunity to the users to connect directly to the blockchain and manage their digital assets. I guess it is the main advantage of this project.
It looks really impressive. So, do you think that this project will be in a great demand? There is a great competition on this market. Do you really think billion bitcoin wallet could change something and be successful?
I can’t predict anything but this idea looks really promising for me. It has many undeniable advantages that I haven’t mentioned yet. These advantages could be a reason why people will choose this wallet, but not any other. You need to find more information to make conclusions.
Perhaps, you are right. I need to make a little research about this project. Also, I would like to know your opinion about these advantages. What is the best part in this project for you?
Billion app makes life of any crypto enthusiast much easier. Developers created a simple way to keep all information about transactions. Now you will be able just to check it and it will be understandable even for newbies.
Wow. I guess it is awesome. It means that people will adapt easier to the work with crypto assets. It is important to grow and strengthen the cryptocommunity. To be fair, I am pretty impressed now. I hope developers will raise enough funds to develop this idea.
I am sure that developers of this project will find investors and community that will support them. I think that the time has come to change the crypto economics. We deserve something that will fulfill our requests and it could be Billion bitcoin wallet.

We appreciate your comment! Billion is developing very rapidly!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.

To learn more about the safety, please read our Medium post about it here:
https://medium.com/billion-crypto-stories/how-bip47-reusable-payment-codes-enrich-bitcoin-and-overall-cryptocurrency-user-experience-6f929c87a61b
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.
I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.

Exactly, it will fasten the process and make it much more convenient!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
Yes, you are right. I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
I hope so. I think that this project could be an interesting and profitable way to invest some money. Besides, developers have great plans and I hope they will achieve all of their goals. It is a nice project with a great idea.
Perhaps, I will change my mind about this project. You helped me to understand how interesting and innovational this project is. I would like to test this application if it is possible. Do you know how I can do it? I can’t find any information, unfortunately.
Yes, we can test this application and even send some bitcoins to your friends. But, these bitcoins are not real. Developers just attempted to make usability testing as realistic as possible. I am sure that you will be as impressed as I am because I’ve already checked this demo. Here is the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billion-wallet-testnet-edition/id1309331129?mt=8

Have you downloaded MainNet version?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Billion wallet looks like a well-thought project but there are so many wallets out there. Devs need to offers something worthy to attract clients. Why will people use this wallet?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

Billion wallet looks like a well-thought project but there are so many wallets out there. Devs need to offers something worthy to attract clients. Why will people use this wallet?
Actually, it is their own choice because one wallet can fulfill their needs more than another. Billion wallet is a SPV wallet, so it will interesting for those cryptocurrency holders that like features that can offer this wallet. If you know what I mean.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

Actually, it is their own choice because one wallet can fulfill their needs more than another. Billion wallet is a SPV wallet, so it will interesting for those cryptocurrency holders that like features that can offer this wallet. If you know what I mean.
In fact, I don’t understand many details about this kind of bitcoin wallet. The only thing that I know is that SPV wallet are pretty rare. I don’t know reasons but someone says that they have some disadvantages that could be dangerous for digital assets.
peetah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

In fact, I don’t understand many details about this kind of bitcoin wallet. The only thing that I know is that SPV wallet are pretty rare. I don’t know reasons but someone says that they have some disadvantages that could be dangerous for digital assets.
It isn’t quite true. Nowadays hackers are really talented and they know how to get that information that they need and take users’ money. I guess that Spv wallet are as secure as any other but Billion wallet have special protocols that can resolve many security problems.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

It isn’t quite true. Nowadays hackers are really talented and they know how to get that information that they need and take users’ money. I guess that Spv wallet are as secure as any other but Billion wallet have special protocols that can resolve many security problems.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. I read previous post and I know that developers of this project have done a promising product. But I still don’t know nothing about SPV wallet. Can you explain it to me?
peetah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Ok. I understand what you want to say. I read previous post and I know that developers of this project have done a promising product. But I still don’t know nothing about SPV wallet. Can you explain it to me?
I think it is easier to google it but if you insist I will help. SPV means simplified payment verification and users is able to make particular transactions that are included in a block without downloading the entire block.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

I think it is easier to google it but if you insist I will help. SPV means simplified payment verification and users is able to make particular transactions that are included in a block without downloading the entire block.
Now it gets much clearer for me. It looks intriguing. I know that I can make a research by myself, but it is much better to ask someone. So, why did developers of this project choose exactly SPV?
peetah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

Now it gets much clearer for me. It looks intriguing. I know that I can make a research by myself, but it is much better to ask someone. So, why did developers of this project choose exactly SPV?
In my opinion they’ve chosen this kind of wallet because users can directly connect to the blockchain. It makes assets management simpler. Besides, they have an amazing GUI and it is a nice reason to use it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

In my opinion they’ve chosen this kind of wallet because users can directly connect to the blockchain. It makes assets management simpler. Besides, they have an amazing GUI and it is a nice reason to use it.
I will download the test application to see it. Maybe, I will try it and I choose it for continuing use. I hope this wallet will meet my expectations.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.
I will be waiting. I hope they will update information about themselves very soon. Do you know something about their social media accounts? I can’t find necessary links.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

I will be waiting. I hope they will update information about themselves very soon. Do you know something about their social media accounts? I can’t find necessary links.
Of course, they have. They have a facebook and medium accounts. Besides, medium account is full of interesting articles that will be useful for you.
https://medium.com/@billionappl
https://www.facebook.com/billionappl
SamuelN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Of course, they have. They have a facebook and medium accounts. Besides, medium account is full of interesting articles that will be useful for you.

It is 100% true. These articles answered some questions that I’ve had. Also, I liked their facebook post too. There is a lot of additional information about last news of the crypto community and bitcoin. It was great to read it.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

It is 100% true. These articles answered some questions that I’ve had. Also, I liked their facebook post too. There is a lot of additional information about last news of the crypto community and bitcoin. It was great to read it.
I guess it is great when project’s team supports their community and keep it informed about all interesting news. I will follow this project to don’t miss a thing. Anyway, I am waiting very much for the android app
SamuelN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

I guess it is great when project’s team supports their community and keep it informed about all interesting news. I will follow this project to don’t miss a thing. Anyway, I am waiting very much for the android app
It is great that I prefer apple devices because I don’t need to wait for ios application. It is so nice that Billion thinks about ios users. This is the only one wallet that uses reusable payment codes technology. It is a great benefit for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: