Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.
I will be waiting. I hope they will update information about themselves very soon. Do you know something about their social media accounts? I can’t find necessary links.
Of course, they have. They have a facebook and medium accounts. Besides, medium account is full of interesting articles that will be useful for you.
https://medium.com/@billionappl
https://www.facebook.com/billionappl

It is 100% true. These articles answered some questions that I’ve had. Also, I liked their facebook post too. There is a lot of additional information about last news of the crypto community and bitcoin. It was great to read it.
I guess it is great when project’s team supports their community and keep it informed about all interesting news. I will follow this project to don’t miss a thing. Anyway, I am waiting very much for the android app
It is great that I prefer apple devices because I don’t need to wait for ios application. It is so nice that Billion thinks about ios users. This is the only one wallet that uses reusable payment codes technology. It is a great benefit for me.
I am glad for you. I think this wallet will be accessible for everyone. Every users will be able to test all features that has this wallet.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

Hello. Will this project be present on some crypto events? I will be happy to meet the team and to see their presentation of billion bitcoin wallet. Who knows this information?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Hello. Will this project be present on some crypto events? I will be happy to meet the team and to see their presentation of billion bitcoin wallet. Who knows this information?
I read an announcement that billion wallet will be presents on the Rise conference. This project was named an amazing startup. I hope they will attract some public there.
amanai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

I read an announcement that billion wallet will be presents on the Rise conference. This project was named an amazing startup. I hope they will attract some public there.
It is excellent. I am convinced that this wallet will be interesting for many crypto digital assets holders. Where and when will happen this event? Probably, I will be able to visit it.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

It is excellent. I am convinced that this wallet will be interesting for many crypto digital assets holders. Where and when will happen this event? Probably, I will be able to visit it.
If you are able to visit Hong Kong JULY 9-12, 2018 than I wish you good luck Wink . I can send you the link of their website. There you can book tickets.
https://riseconf.com/featured-startups
amanai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

If you are able to visit Hong Kong JULY 9-12, 2018 than I wish you good luck Wink . I can send you the link of their website. There you can book tickets.

Thank you for help. I guess it will be a nice journey for me. I really think that this project will find good investors there and strategic partners. This event can be a mover to speed up their pace of development.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Thank you for help. I guess it will be a nice journey for me. I really think that this project will find good investors there and strategic partners. This event can be a mover to speed up their pace of development.
You are absolutely right. Every crypto event is a place where people can share their experience and find new partnerships. I will be waiting for your report after all. See ya. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Billion Bitcoin Wallet can really help to involve cryptocurrencies into the daily life. I think if people want to level up crypto industry they need to support project like this.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

Billion Bitcoin Wallet can really help to involve cryptocurrencies into the daily life. I think if people want to level up crypto industry they need to support project like this.
What do you mean exactly? I can agree that this wallet has several advantages but I am not really sure that it can significantly change the way how people use cryptocurrencies. I need to know your opinion about it.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:03 AM

What do you mean exactly? I can agree that this wallet has several advantages but I am not really sure that it can significantly change the way how people use cryptocurrencies. I need to know your opinion about it.
I think a wallet that can change attitude to cryptocurrencies need to have several important features. First of all, it needs to be mobile and lightweight. It needs to be easy in use and have a simple interface. Billion wallet has these features.
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

I think a wallet that can change attitude to cryptocurrencies need to have several important features. First of all, it needs to be mobile and lightweight. It needs to be easy in use and have a simple interface. Billion wallet has these features.
So, what? I don’t want to say that it isn’t enough to make a revolution or the wallet isn’t good. I think that most of users want to keep their money under control and this is really important. Does Billion wallet have this feature.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

So, what? I don’t want to say that it isn’t enough to make a revolution or the wallet isn’t good. I think that most of users want to keep their money under control and this is really important. Does Billion wallet have this feature.
You will be pleasantly surprised because it has it. Users will have a true control over everything that happens to their assets. There are supposed to be schemes that can potentially block access to transaction broadcasting or balance retrieval.
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

You will be pleasantly surprised because it has it. Users will have a true control over everything that happens to their assets. There are supposed to be schemes that can potentially block access to transaction broadcasting or balance retrieval.
Well, it looks promising but I need more information to be as inspired as you are. Where can a find some information that will help me to change my mind? I think that you know.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Well, it looks promising but I need more information to be as inspired as you are. Where can a find some information that will help me to change my mind? I think that you know.
I don’t know if this could change your mind but it will be very useful and informative for you. Read this article
https://medium.com/billion-crypto-stories/what-are-the-properties-of-a-true-bitcoin-wallet-dad28a40b381
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.
I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
Yes, you are right. I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
I hope so. I think that this project could be an interesting and profitable way to invest some money. Besides, developers have great plans and I hope they will achieve all of their goals. It is a nice project with a great idea.

Yes, our plans are really great and we will publish our roadmap with the project development soon!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.
I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
Yes, you are right. I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
I hope so. I think that this project could be an interesting and profitable way to invest some money. Besides, developers have great plans and I hope they will achieve all of their goals. It is a nice project with a great idea.
Perhaps, I will change my mind about this project. You helped me to understand how interesting and innovational this project is. I would like to test this application if it is possible. Do you know how I can do it? I can’t find any information, unfortunately.
Yes, we can test this application and even send some bitcoins to your friends. But, these bitcoins are not real. Developers just attempted to make usability testing as realistic as possible. I am sure that you will be as impressed as I am because I’ve already checked this demo. Here is the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billion-wallet-testnet-edition/id1309331129?mt=8

This is a link for itunes but I use only android devices. I will try them but I would be happy to test it on android devices also. Do you know something the application for android? It would be really nice.

Android version will be launched in Q4 2018
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.

Yes, fair, secure and easy-to-use app for cryptocurrency daily use!
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

So many wallets now. How would users know that your wallet is safe so that their fund would not get lost?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

I think the time has come to change the crypto economics. If people really want to include crypto currencies everywhere than they need to change a lot of stuff. A couple of years ago it was very hard for me to understand all details about this industry. I hope that projects like this could make it real.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

I think the time has come to change the crypto economics. If people really want to include crypto currencies everywhere than they need to change a lot of stuff. A couple of years ago it was very hard for me to understand all details about this industry. I hope that projects like this could make it real.
Unfortunately, I had the same problem. I hope you are right because I have many friends that can’t understand how to use crypto and they it is too hard. Maybe Billion wallet will help beginners to the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: