Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:16:46 AM

I want to know more information about this project. I’ve already read info from their website and facebook and twitter accounts but it is still not enough. Where I can find it
You can always google about the project. Also, if you had some question about how this project works you can watch a promo video or read a brief explanation. I hope it was useful for you.
Yep, but can’t you send me the link for this video and articles. It will be much fasts. Besides, you are really interested in this project. Maybe you can answer on other question also. Can you?
Yes, I can. You are right. I think that this project has an interesting approach to current problems with cryptocurrencies. Try to ask me if you want. Here are the links.
 https://vimeo.com/255082596
https://medium.com/@billionappl/innovative-bitcoin-user-experience-with-billion-wallet-for-iphone-1e017434c7b0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

I want to know more information about this project. I’ve already read info from their website and facebook and twitter accounts but it is still not enough. Where I can find it
You can always google about the project. Also, if you had some question about how this project works you can watch a promo video or read a brief explanation. I hope it was useful for you.
Yep, but can’t you send me the link for this video and articles. It will be much fasts. Besides, you are really interested in this project. Maybe you can answer on other question also. Can you?
Yes, I can. You are right. I think that this project has an interesting approach to current problems with cryptocurrencies. Try to ask me if you want. Here are the links.
https://medium.com/@billionappl/innovative-bitcoin-user-experience-with-billion-wallet-for-iphone-1e017434c7b0

Wow. They have a medium account. I haven’t known this before. Many thanks to developers because this information really answered some questions that I’ve had. I have only one left question. I am curious about the exchange rate. What you can tell me about it?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Wow. They have a medium account. I haven’t known this before. Many thanks to developers because this information really answered some questions that I’ve had. I have only one left question. I am curious about the exchange rate. What you can tell me about it?
Well, actually, not much. I know that exchange rate for the chosen currency will be fixed at the moment of the deal. I guess it is not something outstanding. Maybe, developers will answer better about it.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:07 AM

Well, actually, not much. I know that exchange rate for the chosen currency will be fixed at the moment of the deal. I guess it is not something outstanding. Maybe, developers will answer better about it.
At least, you tried. I saw that developers usually answer on different questions here. It is great when developers don’t forget about simple users and try to keep them informed about the product. I hope this project will be appreciated.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

I am happy to see that devs want to gain represent of the public. I guess they had chosen the right way and they will achieve all of their goals. I think that Billion Bitcoin Wallet has a bright future.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

I am happy to see that devs want to gain represent of the public. I guess they had chosen the right way and they will achieve all of their goals. I think that Billion Bitcoin Wallet has a bright future.
What do you mean when you say that developers want to gain respect? The idea is absolutely promising. I am just worried how developers are supposed to support its works. I guess they have enough experience in this field of knowledge.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

What do you mean when you say that developers want to gain respect? The idea is absolutely promising. I am just worried how developers are supposed to support its works. I guess they have enough experience in this field of knowledge.
I am sure about this team. They have resolved many problems that no one could. It is a great result for the start. I’ve meant that they’ve made their code opensource.  It is great step to conquer trust, but it could be dangerous.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:55:10 AM

I am sure about this team. They have resolved many problems that no one could. It is a great result for the start. I’ve meant that they’ve made their code opensource.  It is great step to conquer trust, but it could be dangerous.
I don’t think it is a reason to worry. These guys know what they are doing and I hope they will avoid all possible troubles and dangerous reboots and other stuff. I am sure about them.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Hey, everyone. Maybe, my question is a little bit strange, but I know that some apps for ios isn’t available for citizens of certain countries. Does Billion wallet app is available for everyone?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

Hey, everyone. Maybe, my question is a little bit strange, but I know that some apps for ios isn’t available for citizens of certain countries. Does Billion wallet app is available for everyone?
As far as I know, Billion Bitcoin Wallet is available for any county, except China. I guess there will be no problems for citizens of other countries. It is a great opportunity to manage your digital assets wherever you are.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

As far as I know, Billion Bitcoin Wallet is available for any county, except China. I guess there will be no problems for citizens of other countries. It is a great opportunity to manage your digital assets wherever you are.
Well, it is a great news. I just many friends and they were looking for a nice SPV wallet. Thanks god that they won’t have a problem to download the application. Is there any requirement for the IOS? Actually, I mean its version?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

Well, it is a great news. I just many friends and they were looking for a nice SPV wallet. Thanks god that they won’t have a problem to download the application. Is there any requirement for the IOS? Actually, I mean its version?
Yes, there are. The application works on devices running iOS 10 or higher. So, if you have the Iphone 4 you probably have problems with downloading billion wallet and many other applications from the appstore also.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Yes, there are. The application works on devices running iOS 10 or higher. So, if you have the Iphone 4 you probably have problems with downloading billion wallet and many other applications from the appstore also.
No, there won’t be nay problems with that. I was wondering about the Ipad. Will I be able to use on Ipad? Is it suitable for this device? What about the android app version?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

No, there won’t be nay problems with that. I was wondering about the Ipad. Will I be able to use on Ipad? Is it suitable for this device? What about the android app version?
Yes, there is no difference for this app. It will work on any device with ios. Developers is designing this application for android users also. I think it won’t take a long time. Everyone just needs to wait a little bit.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

Yes, there is no difference for this app. It will work on any device with ios. Developers is designing this application for android users also. I think it won’t take a long time. Everyone just needs to wait a little bit.
Thank you for your advices. I am now more interested in this wallet than I have been before. I will tell my friends about this wallet and I hope they will appreciate it as much as I do. Can you send me the link for the Appstore please? I can’t find it Sad
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Thank you for your advices. I am now more interested in this wallet than I have been before. I will tell my friends about this wallet and I hope they will appreciate it as much as I do. Can you send me the link for the Appstore please? I can’t find it Sad
It was a pleasure to help you. Here you are. I guess this app will meet your expectations.
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/billion-bitcoin-wallet/id1289435583?l=en&mt=8
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

Idea to design a simple and efficient wallet is great. But It will be much better if developers think about other cryptocurrencies too. There are so many of them and some of them are really interesting and worthful.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

Idea to design a simple and efficient wallet is great. But It will be much better if developers think about other cryptocurrencies too. There are so many of them and some of them are really interesting and worthful.
You are absolutely right. Developers have great plans about their wallet. They’ve recently made an announcement that ETH users will have interesting opportunities also. I guess this wallet has a potential to become a multi-currency wallet. 
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

You are absolutely right. Developers have great plans about their wallet. They’ve recently made an announcement that ETH users will have interesting opportunities also. I guess this wallet has a potential to become a multi-currency wallet. 
OMG. It is so great. I like how developers use the blockchain technology and I guess it could become the useful way to work with blockchain. Where have you found this information? Can you send me the link or name the source?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

OMG. It is so great. I like how developers use the blockchain technology and I guess it could become the useful way to work with blockchain. Where have you found this information? Can you send me the link or name the source?
I guess you need to subscribe on their social media because the most interesting information is posted there. I found this announcement on their Reddit account.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/8wzt66/new_user_experience_for_eth_users_with_billion/
What have you meant about the blockchain usage?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: