Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase will be next to halt withdrawals by Friday..  (Read 15625 times)
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

bitcoinsteve, is this the emd of bitcoin? what should we all do?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

Yes, please.  Everyone cash out.

Like you do every time there is a scary moment.

Weak hands.

Bail.  So my stash becomes even more rare.

Thank you in advance.  You're making me wealthy.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

Bitcoinsteve did call it going to $100 on sunday and everyone laughed at him... And then we all know what happened on BTCe...

That's a pretty spot on prediction, I'd like to see anyone else try to beat it.  

That was pure luck, not talent.

traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

Really?  If Bitcoin drops another 50% over the next few months, is he still making you wealthy by selling you overpriced coins?
kireinaha

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

Ordinarily I'd agree, but open your eyes, man! Major exchanges are halting withdrawals indefinitely. We're being told it's to sort things out and that everything is OK, but I can make a reasonable guess that there's more to the story. Bank runs, protocol bugs, we're taking hits left, right, front and center to our faith; this has been the worst week of news and system shocks in the history of bitcoin.

podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

love these bears lmao

kireinaha

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

Really?  If Bitcoin drops another 50% over the next few months, is he still making you wealthy by selling you overpriced coins?

BittBurger is like the guy on the Titanic. "Life jackets? There's no need for life jackets! This will all be resolved soon and we'll be back in our rooms."

ravetrader

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:27:24 PM

TELL ME MORE!!!!
john_doe

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:31:39 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

That won't happen if people cash out. It will only happen if people lose their coins (faster than new coins are mined).

If you believe my post is helpful and you feel like donating a small amount, please use this address: 165i2m6WNT3v4KPWbFesKhceaXf2shcUDR
Milotyc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:34:45 PM

Ok Im just trying to help with what I know once it happens you can find a new way to say I did not predict it.. Im only trying to help, I will leave here now..

Trying to help with what you know?

Source pls.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

Bitcoinsteve did call it going to $100 on sunday and everyone laughed at him... And then we all know what happened on BTCe...

I thought that had to be the answer too, then I scanned through every post Steve has made. In all 70, there isn't a single other prediction. No retarded constant fud bs like Fonzie and bitcoinlickme do, just a bunch of normal posts not having anything really to do with speculating.
That ain't luck, the sob called the freak price and he called the f'n day.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

BittBurger is like the guy on the Titanic. "Life jackets? There's no need for life jackets! This will all be resolved soon and we'll be back in our rooms."

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:40:26 PM

this is bears right now after the very weak capitulation and a bounce harder then we were at  Grin

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:41:26 PM

I thought that had to be the answer too, then I scanned through every post Steve has made. In all 70, there isn't a single other prediction. No retarded constant fud bs like Fonzie and bitcoinlickme do, just a bunch of normal posts not having anything really to do with speculating.
That ain't luck, the sob called the freak price and he called the f'n day.

All this means is that BitcoinSteve knew about the DDOS attack. That's not a prediction. A prediction is that this is the end of Bitcoin. I predict it is not. LOL.
traderCJ

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:46:24 PM

The track to less than $100 btc is on the way, many exchanges will close along with coinbase by Friday.. Prepare, get your coins out, sell now or wish you did.. more news coming soon.

I'm confused .. in the topic you say Coinbase will halt withdrawals, but in the post you say it will close.  What did you mean to say?
kireinaha

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

Door? I got on the lifeboat. I'm watching the HODLers as they swirl their champagne glasses up on the deck of the Titatnic, thinking the worst is over, laughing at us "weak hands". I used to be like you, hold at all costs, but in the face of this news, you'd have to be insane to stay in bitcoin.

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

Weak hands.

Thank you in advance.  You're making me wealthy.

-B-

Really?  If Bitcoin drops another 50% over the next few months, is he still making you wealthy by selling you overpriced coins?

Door? I got on the lifeboat. I'm watching the HODLers as they swirl their champagne glasses up on the deck of the Titatnic, thinking the worst is over, laughing at us "weak hands". I used to be like you, hold at all costs, but in the face of this news, you'd have to be insane to stay in bitcoin.

What news? BitcoinSteve and the ddos attack? Lol. Ok.

I'm a holder. I dont give a shit if the price goes to $400 next week. It was $120 a few months ago.

"Scoreboard."
kireinaha

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:55:44 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

Really?  If Bitcoin drops another 50% over the next few months, is he still making you wealthy by selling you overpriced coins?

What news? BitcoinSteve and the ddos attack. Lol. Ok.

How many DDoS attacks have we seen that prompted exchanges to stop withdrawals? Given my wisdom or instincts, whatever, I feel like this is going to get much worse before it gets any better. And bitcoinsteve is part of some nefarious insider group that has knowledge. That's the only explanation.

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

What news? BitcoinSteve and the ddos attack. Lol. Ok.

How many DDoS attacks have we seen that prompted exchanges to stop withdrawals? Given my wisdom or instincts, whatever, I feel like this is going to get much worse before it gets any better.

Bye!
traderCJ

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:00:45 PM

Weak hands.

-B-

What news? BitcoinSteve and the ddos attack? Lol. Ok.

I'm a holder. I dont give a shit if the price goes to $400 next week. It was $120 a few months ago.

"Scoreboard."

You'll give a shit if it dips below your average buying price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: