Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2161 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 10:15:01 PM by Inkdatar

This is most traders mistakes being emotional during trading. I've experience this kind of doings in trading too emotional that can't perform well. It can bring loses if we can't control our emotions and cannot think good in times of difficulty.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I think we've all been there. Luckily, I didn't have the money to put into, so my sleepless nights of watching one minute candles go up and down, waiting for the 2% profit to pull out of it were not as dangerous froma financial point of view – I didn't have (and still don't have) any illusions regarding my personal abilities.

But still, even without daytrading, emotions sometimes still get the better of me. Scaled in too soon, although I was quite sure that the bleeding wasn't done…
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Unless you are some sort of experienced veteran day to day trading, then you are prone to loose money. Need to hold emotional intelligence and act diligently.
Not only veteran traders can make money from day trading but even a newbie with the knowledge and patience can be a good day trader if only he can put his emotions in check and focus on the market rather than what he feels.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

If trading in the day will be harder for you to make a profit, the market is now in trouble. If you choose this trading method will be a big mistake for you, I should hold the coin. for a long time
Yes I agree, goal of trading is to make profit but day trading is not the only one way to make profit, make your loss as a lesson and try to do long term trading. Long term trading have a lower risk than day trading but you should buy a good coin that have a good potential for long term.
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Yes, emotions can lose a lot. There are a lot of nuances that need to be monitored, to think well before taking action.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
buterinnews

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Of course , often people who commit rash acts under the influence of emotions later regretted it. I'm not talking about trading on your funds invested in cryptocurrency. You need to approach the auction on a cold, sober head, not allowing to interfere with your emotions.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

It is my weakness.. Emotions really affect me. When i lose this game of emotions, I lose my real money on trading account.
This is all about your mood and your psychology.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

I agree with you. Do not make transactions on emotional days. Emotion can make you decide for yourself. Business, money should not let emotions intervene, must have definite decisive. The new mindset helps you succeed in your job and make a lot of money.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

If trading in the day will be harder for you to make a profit, the market is now in trouble. If you choose this trading method will be a big mistake for you, I should hold the coin. for a long time
for now I don't think it's suitable for day trading, because the market chart is always below. of course it will be difficult to develop the capital we have spent doing day trading, it would be better to take a safe way of holding coins for a long time
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

I believe that Yes, it is impossible to trade crypto currency on emotions, because it is likely to incur large financial losses.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Try to keep your emotions under control when doing daytrading.

When doing sensitive things like daytrading thinking with clear head is of utmost importance.

Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

a ponder, for example, this under these conditions will simply leave the hardship figuratively speaking. In case it is better prepared to withstand and be tolerant for a long time when remembering the true objective to get more prominent results. in a State that much of the time falls like this would be astoundingly troublesome if only desire in multi day figuratively speaking. require a huge amount of thought and examination for this.
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

You need to be able to emotionally detach yourself from crypto if you want to succeed.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I'm bit afraid of short-term trading. I must have a lot of knowledge, self-confidence, and cold calculation. Such a lottery is not for me! I've tried and lost some hundred dollars. At this rate, I'd waste all my coin in a week!
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

With daily trading, I think emotional decisions aren't that bad if you manage to invest low amounts on different cryptocurrencies, after all, if you loose some money you can recover it back with a couple of trades.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

With daily trading, I think emotional decisions aren't that bad if you manage to invest low amounts on different cryptocurrencies, after all, if you loose some money you can recover it back with a couple of trades.
It's not a good idea to trade with emotions because it can ruin your decisions and it will be affected your thoughts about the market, make it sure not to use your emotions in terms of volatility.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bhargurn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

I agree with you. We need to be very careful while investing in day trading. We should not get emotional in this field and try to concentrate more on investments.
solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

Thanks for the heads up brother and you will swing back in no time.  You have learned an important lesson and $1500 is a tough price but it could have been way worse.  Make a trading plan before you enter each trade and stick with it. 
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

I want to comfort you when I see your mistakes, but I also want to tell you not to emotionally trade. Day trading requires sufficient knowledge and sufficient judgment on the market.
If you can't do it, then please don't trade during the day. The daily trading risk is very large.
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Yes, don't control your judgment because of emotions when investing in cryptocurrencies. You need to keep a calm mind to analyze it carefully. If you think that you are not rational enough, then you should terminate your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: