Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3362 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

If the price of coins will continue to fall, a lot of money and will not work.
How can one say the price will fall if it has been static for more than many days. Since the start of July, the price rather recovered and I have not observed a fall yet.

There might be people who do not believe in the potential of crypto and who might talk about the price fall only but I do not believe that because the market is the open secret towards understanding crypto. The more you understand the crypto market, the more your misconception declines about crypto.
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Crypto currency also changed my financial problem. Before, my salary being as a wage earner here in the Philippines is not enough to produced the needs of my family with 2 childrens, but after the crypto currency coming in my life through the help of Bitcoin talk forum my financial status is too much better than before.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

many of us have a better life and finances after getting to know and join in the crypto currency because we can earn an income and buy our needs and the crypto currency has been very helpful
xaxaxa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Congratulations on your success.
Do you get it with Mining? Trading? or follow the Bounty Program?
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

cryptocurrencies create financial freedom and self-employment for indiviuals and it built enterprenuial skills for many youing students and technology enthusatis all this is important for couintry economy

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Congratulations on your success.
Do you get it with Mining? Trading? or follow the Bounty Program?
if he said on his early word " financial situation is not good ",i think he work at bounty program.this campaign give much people their financial freedom.and most them now be rich man.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

many of us have a better life and finances after getting to know and join in the crypto currency because we can earn an income and buy our needs and the crypto currency has been very helpful

That's true but we should not depend entirely on it because there would be times when the price would go down and we would earn a little and there are times as well that some bounties would not pay because of a lot of reasons and it is just disappointing that you work for months and after a while your work was not compensated properly that's why we should have diversified source of income.

I guess, everyone could be successful with any cryptocurrency, as long as the person who is trading it do really have the perseverance to really earn from it. It will always depend on the effort we put to anything we do that shall create a good outcome.
Good to know that you were able to uncover the recipe of success with cryptocurrency.

If you work hard and learn trading religiously then you would eventually be rewarded because you would be able to control your emotions which is a big hindrance to most of the new traders. In cryptocurrency, trading is the most lucrative option to earn and possibly be financially free but you need capital, time, skill and determination to be able to do it. It may have high rewards but it has high risk as well.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

So you think cryptoworld is a bread and butter of a person that earns 50$ a month?what kind of job and skills you have if you dont mind me asking?such a worthless income for a monthly basis working personel

I hate to say this but i dont really understands that where in the world people are earning that small for 30 days of working

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

So you think cryptoworld is a bread and butter of a person that earns 50$ a month?what kind of job and skills you have if you dont mind me asking?such a worthless income for a monthly basis working personel

I hate to say this but i dont really understands that where in the world people are earning that small for 30 days of working
maybe he is a rough laborer whose job is temporary.in  a week he work and at another week he is jobless.so if his earning accumulate in a month he just get $50
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Exactly, crypto currency especially Bitcoin is really great Ang I must say crypto currency would really changed my life in terms of financial. Because there's so many choices by  getting profit from crypto such as; joining  in signature bounty campaign and if we have a little capital we are able to join in investment of any different crypto specially in Bitcoin.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Yes it does. I have heard a lot of inspiring stories regarding the success of people through cryptocurrency. I could say in my experience, it have helped me a lot and i am really surprised it did. At first i never really believe in bitcoin but i tried because i was interested. Now im enjoying the gift of crypto to me and i'll forever be grateful that's why im holding on to most of my coins.

The success story of every individual with Bitcoin would change this person both Financially, and personally. Individual with good financial status enjoy the high status on the society. Personal out look change, some are good and some are not good. One should remember to handle   the profits from Bitcoin carefully otherwise it will be lost for nothing.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

I suggest you follow bounty because you will not lose money
you just work to follow all the rules bounty
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

If we've found the right way in the crypto then it will change your finances up to 360 degrees and far exceed the revenue office workers, so if we studied him seriously and not give in to failure then we will feel his sweet results from hard work.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Its too easy to say a story here whether it is true or not telling the truth the person, unless they specify and explain how they do it to get that profit

every month, because there is no fix amount of income we could get in this field industry actually. And in your case or base on your story you didn't

explain the details how'd you do it step by step even for a summarize only so that other's may get inspire about your testimony.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Yes, the crypto currency can be very helpful to nourish the financial condition, as long as we understand how to earn profits from crypto. Crypto currency will continue to grow and provide a definite advantage.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

Yes, the crypto currency can be very helpful to nourish the financial condition, as long as we understand how to earn profits from crypto. Crypto currency will continue to grow and provide a definite advantage.
every thing must have the same risk with cryptocurrency but the real people will get satisfactory results so must be careful in using cryptocurrency because the price can go down and up quickly

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Yes i believe that cryptocurrency change financial situation of an individual simply by investing and trading but be sure to be wise enough to select a project that will give you a big profit or you can join in their signature campaigns and earn for your living.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Oh wow, good for you and that’s a lot of increase for a monthly income. What do you do by the way? And its good to know that the cryptocurrencies helped you with your financial situation.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency really change the financial condition of an individual and I am one of them, I had not much money back then but now I could buy what I want now unlike before. The thing is you must have enough knowledge and skills to earn from cryptocurrency.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

every thing must have the same risk with cryptocurrency but the real people will get satisfactory results so must be careful in using cryptocurrency because the price can go down and up quickly
Right. Any market will have a hard time, but I believe. Our skills and knowledge are adequate, and we are not afraid of difficulties. We should have absolute faith. Because there are people who also win, they are very happy about how they invest. So we should invest wisely in order not to have difficulties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: