Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3362 times)
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

People should don't have to look at Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies as a money-making scheme. If someone believes in the future and technology and expect the blockchain technology to revolutionize the financial problems.

Many industries that blockchain is changing is betting and global banking system. The global banking system is another aspect of the financial industry that blockchain is positively affecting. We should consider and appreciate the blockchain technology for the future.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

yeahh okay also i believe that i can say it is a huge chance of making better your financial condition just by knowing to use  cryptocurrency and there as i see are lots of good stories and i am happy to hear them because they give hope to those who don t believe that crypto can make huge changes in your life so just believe and go through our dreams.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

yeahhh definitely i also believe that cryptocurrency can chnage our financila condition since its price of earning is pretty high and for a few weeks let say you can earn lots of money so it is very good and the reason that is used for financial change so cheers for it..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Are you still making upto 800-1500$ per month? At this time when the markets are at a dip? A more full details on how you were able to convert the 40/50$ into 800$. People will need details at this period because earnings have been somewhat reduced/affected. Though profits are real but not as high as compared to eight months ago.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Good to hear that you actually earning much more money than the usual. Congrats to you man! The situation you have mentioned and experienced was the evidence that bitcoin can make your prosper. I also knew someone who do bitcoin be stable in financial aspect. Involving in bitcoin have benefits and one of that is what you have experienced. Keep on engaging in bitcoin no matter what people says (negative). Eventually, it will be good.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

Congrats bro, but I think at this time bitcoin is in a difficult time, we need a post like this in order to motivate other investors to stay on the path cryptocurrency. I'm sure this situation will get better soon and bitcoin reaches its fame again as it was at the end of 2017.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

right. I am currently a student and my salary is very low. One month I only earn $ 80. I think it's not enough for my tuition and living expenses, I decided to enter the Crypto market and it was a wise decision. My salary has increased to nearly $ 2k a month. that's great

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency really change the financial condition of an individual and I am one of them, I had not much money back then but now I could buy what I want now unlike before. The thing is you must have enough knowledge and skills to earn from cryptocurrency.
It also has a great impact on my life. It really gave me a great financial support, before bitcoin it was really very difficult for me to fulfill all my need, but now with investing my money in bitcoin it has become too much easy for me and now it has really solved a lot of my financial problems.
buternasek

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

I smile happily reading this tread, because I also experienced the same thing with you.
this is clear evidence that bitcoin can greatly help family finances.
and I wonder why there are still many who reject it.
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

This is inspiring specially for those folks whos new in the market, kudos to you bro. Many of us is already quiting because the market is still in a red days in the past weeks or months until now.But please, that's normal in cryptocurrency. You just need to have faith and patience and you will see, until the time comes that you will definitely thanks this market by helping you at your financial needs.

AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

It's like any other job. It is necessary to keep your hand on the pulse all the time and keep up with the changes.The market of crypto currency is rapidly changing.
breathlessz

Activity: 770

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

It's like any other job. It is necessary to keep your hand on the pulse all the time and keep up with the changes.The market of crypto currency is rapidly changing.
i feel this is a hobby. i can make a lot of money, and feel challenged to analyze the market properly. and finally i get what I'm looking for, which is profit

PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

That is great! thanks for sharing your success story to us. Stories like this is the things that we need right now, to spark the hope that we are still a good community. We are alive and we are actually more that good, we are better with the help of crypto currencies, the bounty campaigns and even investing on ICOs are making good progress, we are seeing a lot of ICO with great potentials to be very profitable in the coming days, Just like EON, the first decentralized game network. With the tagline alone, you know that it will be a huge success in this day and age of the gaming enthusiasts.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Can you tell us more about how you started earning 800-1500 dollars a month.
You probably do bounty companies?
I think you need to complete your post with details, many users are interested in success stories in the crypto currency.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

Yes , 100% true . Like the others my salary is 75$ per month not in the minimum wage i only work as a computer attendant . So because of my job i try to find a sideline in online and i directly see some faucet bitcoin and any coins and i try it but not enough so i try to find another but i failed to find. My facebook friend teach me to become a bounty hunters and earn satoshi or erc20 tokens that can turn in the cash.  Now i really2 believe that cryptocurrency can help us to improve our financially needs and i also say thanks to all my friends .

aaravnatalyn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

What cryptocurrency are you working with?Are you trading multiple cryptocurrencies or you are running an online business accepting cryptocurrency payments for goods and services?
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

Yes, early participation in crypto currency has a big advantage to those who came late but if you treat this as your extra income i think you didnt feel that earning in crypto world is not that hard.
For now i did my best to earn every little coin and hold it before i sell it in the right time and right amount.

tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I want to know how you did $1500 a month, and I didn't get any income in the last three months.

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I'm happy for you. It is good that you have improved financial condition. Wish you luck.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

i feel this is a hobby. i can make a lot of money, and feel challenged to analyze the market properly. and finally i get what I'm looking for, which is profit
if we want to survive in market, it is need to prepare with trading skill or research.so we are not trapped at shitcoins.it very risky if we dont know anything and joining crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: