Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3360 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Mostly people is "to see is to believe". They didn't believe as long as there is a proof of evidence. And you are the one that can testify how helpful bitcoin is for those who believe on it. Bitcoin can give you a better life if you know how to use it and if you are a risk taker person despite of it's volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
You did an incredible job, earning money is not easy and it is even worse when you are trying to do it in a market you do not know anything about it, just make sure not to relax, it is very easy to think that you have it made and that you are always going to earn that kind of money but something could happen that could lower your earnings so make sure you have a Plan B in case that happens.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Tho the situation was not that same but I feel the feeling of being unstable, it was devastating both mental and physical aspects since, I dont have such amount of money to finance myself specially that I am just a student and with regards to school finances its unpredictable when or how much you will need and I think this is such an opportunity for a person like me to be aware of this current community who focuses more to the people at the lower state than to a centre of power.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Will,thats good for you bro,and we happy thats you shared your success into your cryptocurrency investment,maybe this will give an good example to us,especially those who are beginner of this kind of investment or those who being doubtfull of this investment,this is the living testimony that there is prosperity into the cryptocurrency investment and change your financial condition.

bajingluncat

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

really interesting and very inspiring topic, I hope to read more success stories of people who join in crypto, at least it can pump up the spirit when the current market conditions are not good and bad comments here that sometimes if we think it will make us a little fall and panic, but actually I want to like you, I also still new to crypto and I also have not got results as big as you, can you share some knowledge on me? because I was desperate, but mebaca your topic, makes me re-think and optimistic again that I can also succeed here so that I can realize what I want
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Thats great. Success is always there if you work hard with the crypto and try to have multiple sources of income. Without multiple income source it is impossible to earn around what you have stated here. I mean I know there are people who earn 10x than what you stated with just gambling or trading in a month but thats hard way for people like us. In the time we can acquire that knowledge to earn like legends here. This forum itself is big platform to in giving us huge cash backs on our efforts. So to everyone, keep working hard, spend time and earn.  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

I think It's important to have a backup plan and do more research on what you really want to do to earn money using crypto.
And if you have points and really in crypto currency it's very risky as well as investing and like what you say you can make a profit or people have the possibility of losing their money.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

That's good to see you become better now with the advantage you get. I think not only that experienced like that other people including me also experienced the same thing. I used to have a bad financial but after a few years of knowing and playing crypto I get very unexpected advantage from it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

I myself am happy with your financial changes. I really feel it with bitcoin life and my finances can get better.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

I also want to change my financial situation, but I am a novice and do not have much experience in the market here, do not know what to do first.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

I'm happy for you. It is good that you have improved financial condition. Wish you luck.

The cryptocurrency has also changed my financial condition for the better. I paid all of my debts, changed the vehicle, helped my relatives, and whatnot.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

Your story is similar to that of mine and I personally think that even the income of my struggling time was same as yours. I started my journey seven to eight years ago when i was totally broken and not earning a good income out of my trading. But my success begins in trading begins in 2011 and it was started in stock market trading and cryptocurrency trading and afterward, it slowly got developed into a big passive income generator for me.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

Certainly, cryptocurrency is future of money. Blockchain is a system that can change the understanding of money. In cryptocurrency transactions are faster and cheaper. Additionally it gives us our freedom. So only you know how much money you are, how much you send, how much you receive.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Are you still making upto 800-1500$ per month? At this time when the markets are at a dip? A more full details on how you were able to convert the 40/50$ into 800$. People will need details at this period because earnings have been somewhat reduced/affected. Though profits are real but not as high as compared to eight months ago.
Man we are in the technological world and everything is possible here if you have knowledge of a specific source. The handling of cryptocurrencies is not difficult and we can make it by investing here so it is of no doubt that cryptocurrency can not make your financial conditions better. You will go higher in it if you know how and when to invest which benefits you a lot.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

That's really good for you! I would ask you if what activities in crytocurrencies that makes your financial condition better and having a comfortable daily living. There are so many crypto activities that the others didn't be successful,i think you can share to others with your strategies,or even a little informations to have their additional knowledge in crypto.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

I am always happy and glad for having join this cryptocurrency platform. Since i joined, there is no amount of money i request from my dad. I always have enough to cater for myself. I will encourage all to take it serious because there are a whole lot of benefits.   
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I am always happy and glad for having join this cryptocurrency platform. Since i joined, there is no amount of money i request from my dad. I always have enough to cater for myself. I will encourage all to take it serious because there are a whole lot of benefits.   
you show great improvement in your life,no more money from your parent  and you can buy anything you want by your self.not every young people can do what you do.
robotrobert

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

Yes it does. I have heard a lot of inspiring stories regarding the success of people through cryptocurrency. I could say in my experience, it have helped me a lot and i am really surprised it did. At first i never really believe in bitcoin but i tried because i was interested. Now im enjoying the gift of crypto to me and i'll forever be grateful that's why im holding on to most of my coins.

A great Success story about crypto currency... People in this community maybe unknown to everybody have the same goals on investment, either on Trading, HODL, short term or long term investment, or even on campaign... The awareness on crypto currency is growing globally, resulting to the growing new investors on their desired coin for investment. The KEY is Patient..either on campaign participation or on trading,,,it is always Patient learn to make a decision with consideration of right timing when to invest and when to trade. good luck crypto community...
Bitcoin is the easiest way of making money. You can make huge profits from bitcoin investment. No other business can give you such a huge profit as bitcoin. You can change your life with bitcoin profits. If you hold your coins for long time it will fulfill all your dreams in the future. Impatient people cannot make money from bitcoin because of the immediate decisions.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

congratulations, there is something to be proud of. and even more joy probably delivers something that could earn in a falling market. any secrets?)
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

That was very inspiring, Bitcoin and other crypto change my life also in many ways because before I always waste my time in social media and online games but when my friend introduce bitcoin to me I learned a lot and I know that my life has a directions now, I'm glad that bitcoin came into my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: