Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3376 times)
ethancer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

It seems that crypto has helped a lot of people, which is very nice. The economy is slowly rising just because of the BTC hype, so in the future we might see even bigger improvements and less poverty. I'm glad there's so many of you who decided to risk it and now became rich(-er).
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
It’s not easy, you will have to work hard for things to change for you financially through Bitcoin. There are lots of things to get yourself involved in just like signature campaigns/bounties, trading and investment, and even a lot more of them.

Faucets will not help you in any way at all. It’s just not easy, some people keep on seeing it as an easy thing. The only way it can be easy for you is when you’re rich already and have lots of money to invest.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

I am very lucky to know the crypto currency that has helped my finances, from crypto I can pay all my debt and now I can become more calm and confident with my life and finance better
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Bitcoin can change our financial situation, but if we have a good investment plan, we may be able to achieve more stable and bigger profits in this market.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Absolutely right. Once you believe in cryptocurrency that something good may happen with your financial condition, it really happens provided you are working hard for it. I've been here for five months already but for now, I only had one successful participation in bounty campaign which in turns gives me enough rewards to pay my debts and monthly bills. Looking forward to another successful bounty campaign for the betterment of my family and financial stability.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Well, congratulations on your success. This case proves that absolutely anyone can improve their lives with the help of crypto currency. Soon the crypto currency will be finally integrated into our life.
right, but I think not everyone can succeed with bitcoin.
I have heard a lot about losses that are experienced with this investment, and worse yet some even once committed suicide for having spent everything with bitcoin but failed.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Well, congratulations on your success. This case proves that absolutely anyone can improve their lives with the help of crypto currency. Soon the crypto currency will be finally integrated into our life.
right, but I think not everyone can succeed with bitcoin.
I have heard a lot about losses that are experienced with this investment, and worse yet some even once committed suicide for having spent everything with bitcoin but failed.
There are people who don't succeed with bitcoin because they are unknowledgeable about it that is why they have victim in scam. Bitcoin has a lot of benefits to the people who needs a good source of income, aslong you are smart and you don't take much risk you can be rich with it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Indeed, being connected to Cryptocurrency is an opening to many opportunities financially if we could make the best out of it. I am also thankful because it helped me to learned many new things and I am proud to say that I believe in the great future of Cryptocurrency in the upcoming years and I am excited to be part of it.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

What are you doing? are you a trader or a miner?
can you share tips with me? because to be honest I have little difficulty to make a profit here. btw I am just a bounty participant of the campaign.
I do not have the capital now, and is working on it. I hope you have a good suggestion for me because I will be very grateful.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

hi sir, can you share your experience with me?
because honestly I want to be like you have a steady income every month with bitcoin. I hope you are not too stingy to share.  Grin
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Yes, I also believe that crypto currencies can change our financial condition. I have experienced a shortage in my household needs but after I work on crypto currency then my finance becomes better, I am very grateful because crypto currency is very helpful to my family.
Yeah, me too, past I was very hard to get the money because my financial situation is very bad,
but once I get to know crypto world my economy finance starting be better. 

Due to the volatility of the market, now it was easier to earn more income if you are an investor of cryptocurrency or a daily trader in the market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

It is not as hard as you think, yes it is not as easy now but those that invested back in the day took a huge risk since they did not knew if they were going to get their money back, so congratulations to anyone that saw the potential of bitcoin that early but if you want to obtain great profits you can invest in an ico and make money that way by holding new coins and sell when the price goes up.
Yes.It's the best method that will really give you big profits when you see the price is increasing again.I myself had a bad financial condition way back before.I really had a hard time meeting my family's basic needs since i'm always had a budget shortage.But when i joined into cryptocurrency investments,that feeling of pennyless before is something so far from what i have got right now.
I know what it is like to be in that position and it is never a good feeling but today thanks to cryptocurrencies I know that those days are way behind me and that is with the small holdings that I have and with the current price of bitcoin, but as time passes my holdings will be bigger and the price as well and when bitcoin finally reaches my target price I will be able to retire early and enjoy my life.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

Being involved in a cryptocurrency community means alot to everyone simply because we can change our financial status/situation and most probably we can earn without any investments.All we need us to spend time to earn more knowledge about it and earning huge profit is beyond our fingertips.

maryriver

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

Great work! You could make more money selling your success story as a course to educate people how to successfully make money with crypto. Just create your own website and publish a blog that leads people to your course, or start marketing it on one of those course websites like Udemy.

It's good for people to hear the positive side in moderation. Not stories like "I made 2 billion dollars on crypto" because that's not attainable for everyone. Giving them more realistic success stories like this is better because it makes people think, "Hey, if he can do it, why can't I?"
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

Yes I'm truly believe because why not its proven by my friends who's brought me here and based also on my fellow members. I can see it on their post that its a legit and its really a great source of income. I believe that cryptocurrency is a financial problem solver. Its really a great help for us especially in financial.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

Yes , I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition of individual, bitcoin and other cryptos is a lot of help to people who are sufferring financial crisis , If you just work hard for cryptos then at the end you earn something good that could really help and may change every individual life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Being involved in a cryptocurrency community means alot to everyone simply because we can change our financial status/situation and most probably we can earn without any investments.All we need us to spend time to earn more knowledge about it and earning huge profit is beyond our fingertips.
It is true that we can earn without investment of 'money' but the time is our main capital here in our forum that we are putting a lot of time in order to gain something in back like the token or coins as a reward for doing some task here and we should be thankful about that because not all the people have that chance to make money without using their money.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

It is true that we can earn without investment of 'money' but the time is our main capital here in our forum that we are putting a lot of time in order to gain something in back like the token or coins as a reward for doing some task here and we should be thankful about that because not all the people have that chance to make money without using their money.
I don't think there is a so-called quick money, nothing comes easy, it requires hardwork, effort, sacrifice, patience, positivity, and strong faith to achieve our dreams. Aside from that, helping others reach their goals, educating, and letting them be aware how valuable and profitable bitcoin would create an atmosphere of kindness and support. Furthermore, each of us requires to have strong disciplined and to continue learning creative ideas, because I believe building a strong foundation of knowledge, skills, and proper attitude can be very rewarding.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

It is not the best result but it is certainly not the worst result ever, 8 months to fix your financial state is a good thing around my area because to have a regular salary you won't fix your finances ever.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Thank you very much for your sharing. I have also researched for a long time about the virtual currency market, I wondered about a lot of issues, I hope I'm as lucky as you, after today I will decide to invest in the virtual money market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: