Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market tactics  (Read 1884 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Currently, the market price of the cryptocurrency is in a green state, and the strategy is to hold until Q4 2018, you will have the opportunity to make big profits because then the market will recover completely, back to the billion As high as the end of 2017. At that time the profit you earn will be very high.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL?
Hi,

Yes!

Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
You can do what you wish and what you think that's best for your portfolio. I'm not stopping my losses since the start of this bear market and I'm confident with the returns soon.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

For me the tactics i use is that i always have usdt in my wallet, these usdt i buy them when the market is stable and it is making some gains, then I will wait during the market dips, I will use the usdt and buy some more good altcoins and wait for raise for my profit.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

The market is cyclical. The price moves by waves, falls, and then necessarily grows. I do not think that stop loss is a good idea, since when you sell below the purchase price, you lose money, in my opinion it is better to hold, provided that you have chosen coins or tokens of promising projects, of course. And provided that you did not buy them at the top of growth.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

I suggest that you do not buy tokens that are bellow ICO price because people start dumping them thinking that the price will not rise again.

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

I hope that you trade without a credit leverage so holding is a normal tactics. I am in the same situation I have bought on the higher price and now I am holding my coins with the nagative balance. I thought to sell but did not do it. I believe that market will be grow again.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

I hope that you trade without a credit leverage so holding is a normal tactics. I am in the same situation I have bought on the higher price and now I am holding my coins with the nagative balance. I thought to sell but did not do it. I believe that market will be grow again.
You need to honestly look at yourself and determine who you want to be (what kind of trader). Many daydreamers dream about day traders, who earn their fortune through day trade. However, day trading is extremely stressful, and if you are able to quickly lose money if you do not have enough time to monitor the market continuously and especially when you do not know what you are doing.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

If you can buy more it's advisable to do it quickly. The market is picking up gradually and it seems to be breaking out of 6K zone soon. It's surely gonna be all green in July.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

In this situation I rather hold my token and be a long term investor. Its safer and not stressful when you invest that way. The risky part here if the dev abandon there project and exit scam.
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

In my portfolio, precisely the beginning of July there is growth. Although not as expected, but I think this is a good start to restore momentum.
Perhaps a not-so-substantial but steady increase will be better, than a quick-money hike and only leads to another fall.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

For the market, I think it is still necessary to follow the broader market and see the big market. If you want to make a profit in the long run, I think it is a good time to buy it, and then it will be held for a long time. Wait for the price to rise and sell again.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

definitely hold on for dear life unless you are really in need of the funds which you invested.  If anyone invests too much more than what they are comfortable with... that is if they put in money that need to use for other more serious priorities like food and shelter well then this is not wise investing at all.  Cover your expenses that keep you and your family alive first and then you won't have to sell low instead of being patient and selling high.

Yes, the markets will recover.  Many of the alts are good. Many could never have imagined (of course quite a few did believe...) that litecoin and monero over $100 but here we are.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

Yes, we should keep enough patience to continue to hold our coins. At present, this market is not suitable for selling tokens. Because all cryptocurrencies are very low in price and patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market, you will be able to get it from it. More profit.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

There are no perfect ways in the crypto world.
The only derivatives you have is to hodl if you cannot handle the risk

But on normal sense, you need to make research and determine what trading strategy you want to employ, after which you master and perfect your strategy, identify the flaws and all is resolved .
In other words, don't just make losses. THINK BIG
Convert your bitcoin or etherum or bitcoin cash to USDT.
tactics do need to be done to produce such an increasing development that makes a huge impact on the gains I might achieve in the future.
so it's great to play the tactics that really result in even greater improvements to make a much greater profit.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

Hi all,

Thanks
the market is still up and down now and has not come back especially now that the market price is recovering because a few days ago at the end of last month the bear market ends and now the crypto market is in a good and stable
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

always set your stoploss for you to cut the risk of getting rekt. try to diversify your portfolio for you to protect yor hard earned earnings. falls like this are normal and better expect the unexpected. be brave on trading. balls of steel is a must.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

The market tactics totally depend on the situation. But for the bearish market, I think there is no other way than HODL. I will not sell my coin at loss. I am watching market condition and waiting to get a better chance.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

strategy or market tactics I only take advantage of the situation when there is bad news instantly will surely many people who suffered losses and surely many people will panic and will make the price of cryptocurrency falls, take advantage of such moments to make a profit.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

Everyone has a different marketing strategy. If it is a day trader, I think it should be different from long-term trading. Just grasp the daily maximum during the day.
Long-term attention to the K-line during the day, and long-term trading, not only the K line, it also pays attention to the news, as well as the development of the currency, I think it is more complicated. Invest and sell in the market trend.
In short, all are in order to earn more benefits.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

The market's price is moving ups and downs because cryptocurrency market is volatile. Everyone has a different marketing strategy and it depends on the situation if the price is on up or down. But for me if the bitcoin is it's lowest price i rather hodl it for long term investment so that i will not lose everything i already invested.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: