Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market tactics  (Read 1883 times)
andy_gpu

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

I continue to believe in the crypto currency, sooner or later, the currency will meet expectations, and I will sell it, perhaps this year.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

Now the market is such that you should not trade if you only trade short. If you keep serious coins, I do not advise you to sell at a loss, keep a long time. I personally hold and do not sell!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

When it falls - buy, when it grows - sell. The billionaires adhered to this tactic.
For beginners, the tactics of hold
This is too simple a recipe. The market has much longer cycles than just a short-term drop or short-term growth. Anyone who knows how to predict significant cycles and buys at the very bottom - always earns more than someone who does not understand these global cycles.

veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

It depends on moment you entered market. If you just entered, well for you best strategy is hold,because current levels quite attractive. More proficient guys can even buy with margin 2-5 times more than margin they have
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

The only tactic, in my opinion, is to survive on the crypto market during this period. It's also a good opportunity to invest now in certain currencies that you consider profitable, short or long term. In high proportion, the crypto market will recover. He has been in similar situations and has returned.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

In no case do not fix the loss now because the market is waiting for people to sell their coins enough and a new trend will begin and I do not want you to hate the crypto currency because of this.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

I think you need to be patient and hold your coins. You need to have faith on your coins and try to concentrate on long term investment.Because in the long run, the long term investments are always profitable.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

Even now the market has not fully recovered yet. The best option would be to hold on to the coins and wait for the complete bull run to hit the market. This will make the prices go up and the market will recover from the dip eventually, profiting the investors.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

setting a stop losses is good for you because you can sell the coin if you see the price is down and I think in every exchange, there is a function to use stop losses to prevent us for getting a big loss. this will also work for new people that join in the trading so they can learn about how to prevent the losses. I remember that when I still doing daily trading in poloniex, I've always using stop loss function because I can hold any longer and I can not manage my feeling when the price is down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

I think now you can buy a lot of coins, even if my coins are falling in price, I'm ready to exchange them for others, if I believe that they will give a better result than those that I have now. Now all the coins are falling in price, so I do not see a difference in what to keep my now, or change them to others. But the best thing is to buy on FIAT, as many coins as possible
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

My main income is investment in Ico, my most favorite tactic ... - ) don't like day trading
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

It is a very bad strategy in trading to rely on the advices of others.. But in my opinion there is 2 different groups of people on the market - those who have information and patience, and those who will give the money to the first..
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

stop loses could seem a good idea but there is a signicant bad side of this feature.
Since most of the altcoin markets are extremely volatile, the stop loses often do trigger and after few hours the market bounces back and leaves you with loses.

It depends also on the project, you have to take a look at every asset individually.
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

one of the most simple and profitable ) I choose hold ...other tactics are not good enough for me
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks
Hodling is very long term strategy. Many experts and investors are saying about 3500-4000USD per one Bitcoin before new cycle. So decide if it is not better to sell now and buy later Wink.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

There are no perfect ways in the crypto world.
The only derivatives you have is to hodl if you cannot handle the risk

But on normal sense, you need to make research and determine what trading strategy you want to employ, after which you master and perfect your strategy, identify the flaws and all is resolved .
In other words, don't just make losses. THINK BIG
Convert your bitcoin or etherum or bitcoin cash to USDT.
using tactic indeed very able to produce much more profits. with these advantages can make us more comfortable again in joining the market. so using tactic will produce a pretty good development for future Cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

If you have a patience, to hold your investments than its a good strategy. Everyone should have need to faith on your coins and projects where you had invested because one day it will be definitely profitable for you.

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

now the coin prices in the market are going down and it would be better if we hold it first until the price rises again. we don't know how long the price will still go down, don't ever think to sell it with the cheap price because it will make the crypto prices are getting down.what can be done now is wait for the crypto price to rise again.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

A good decision for you if you do not want to lose, position yourself to gain profit. The market is less friendly, but soon things will get better, just wait for the buzz and surprise of the crypto market.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

A good decision for you if you do not want to lose, position yourself to gain profit. The market is less friendly, but soon things will get better, just wait for the buzz and surprise of the crypto market.
The problem is, if you set a stop loss you will lose your capital what if the bounce back happen after your stop loss has been hit, it's much better to hold and wait if you are truly researching for some coins that have good potentials, the crypto industry should be treated as an assets that needs to take some time and make it worthy after some years.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀