Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market tactics  (Read 1883 times)
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

I think that after the last fall of the market, it will change priorities. All dramatically change. Expect the sudden growth of some coins and the fall and even the death of others. now you need to wait for now.
Stragomagus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

I hope that you trade without a credit leverage so holding is a normal tactics. I am in the same situation I have bought on the higher price and now I am holding my coins with thebalance. I thought to sell but did not do it. I believe that market will be grow again.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

In trading there are many factors that influence us so that we can benefit, one of which is that we often have to read the news and learn fundamental techniques. Trade patiently because all of them need a process to create profits.
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

My assets have shrunk by about 80%, so I won't sell my cryptocurrency now. If I sell it now, then I will have a huge loss. I will keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

I think that after the last fall of the market, it will change priorities. All dramatically change. Expect the sudden growth of some coins and the fall and even the death of others. now you need to wait for now.
Yes. I think so too. I guess many strategies are being used now to maximize every opportunity this market has to offer regardless of the  shape it is in.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

Stop denial should be the neat course she you arranged a marketing outlay in cryptocurrency issue. What is galling to arrange on the other hand although has largest result on your portfolio is difficulty to acquire the bathe as it comes
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

I would personally hold my coins in moments like this one. After the deep downturns on the market, there are always ups and rises. So I think you have to be patient and hold on to your investments.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

In this bearish market the best way  (my opinion) is to be much more watchful you buy at a dip then immediately you notice a significant level of growth you sell and hedge your funds in usdt
That has been working for me so far
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Currently, I'm 50% loss, but that doesn't bother me much.
Sure, the market is falling and I'm still holding, also am still thinking of loading some coins before the market recovered. Hold and sells back at higher price.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

I would personally hold my coins in moments like this one. After the deep downturns on the market, there are always ups and rises. So I think you have to be patient and hold on to your investments.

Being patient is not yet easy but in this situation you have to be Strong enough to have patient because there is nothing will happen if you just panic and sell your coin, you should know being calm every time the price drop.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

with a situation like this, of course, this makes a dilemma. and I think the strategy we can do is survive until the normal market situation returns. because I believe the market situation will not be forever down. And I think the best strategy right now is to wait until normal market conditions return and then discard what we have when the market situation is high.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

To be successful you must be a good marketer who is sensitive to the changes of the market so you will have many opportunities to get a profit trader who grasp the opportunity will have success.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Hi all,

Thanks

yes right, indeed all we have to do when the market goes down is hold, this is the most effective and the only way you can do it when the market goes down.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

It is better to hold in such market situation. IMO, setting stop loss might not be the way out. There will be situations whereby the prices start to rise after it hit your stop loss price. In this case, you will be losing out by buying at a higher price.
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

There is no perfect procedure or strategy to get advantage in this especially temperamental advanced cash publicize, anyway research and experience finishes tend to help an extraordinary arrangement which is the reason you need to finish a significant measure of research concerning the crypto that you are excited about and increment some experience trading which will probably help you until further notice and the whole deal. Fortunes is also a fundamental factor which ought to be considered here.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

my advice is if the money you use is not from loan money and not how much better HOLD is needed.
many people say bitcoin can come back again as skyrocketing as it happened at the end of 2017 yesterday.

Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Hi all,

Thanks

Well mate, it depends on you of you will hold your coins or take some risk. Crypto market falling down is just part of it's trends. Volatility of price is very significant. It's up to your decision if you want to stop losses since bitcoin are dump then you will hold it. But if you think that you only want to get your capital take the risk in selling at low price.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

I think that in this situation, which has developed in the cryptocurrency market, the best solution is a long-term retention. Perhaps it's worth investing now that the coins are at the bottom.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I believe that the best option is to hold coins in your wallets at the moment. The prices are now low, the best is to wait for the market recovery and the appreciation of coins.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

We need to carefully study and monitor each coin for confidence in its prospects and development potential, as well as the dynamics and trends of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: