Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market tactics  (Read 1884 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

We need to carefully study and monitor each coin for confidence in its prospects and development potential, as well as the dynamics and trends of the market.
The situation like this will reveal who's the real investors and believers of cryptos, as we can't predict how things will workout for the next 24hrs, there's a lots of fuds which spreading around having a stop and loss will hurt your assets once the dip really fall deeper, there's a need of some risky decisions hold your coins and limit your visit to check the market behavior for a while.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Now the best option is to hold coins for the long term. But for this you need to bet on projects of really good quality for earnings.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

You need to be patient and believe in the selected projects. Of course, for this you need to bet on reliable projects that will begin to grow after the market is restored.
quuyt4

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

Investing in the encryption market, I think there is no strategy. We invest in this year's encryption market. I think the most important thing is to maintain enough patience and wait patiently for our profits.
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Everyone also feels a very tense situation right now, because the market is back in red after the green. Holding a coin is one of the best ways we can do. Because removing coins means we will lose a lot.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

setting a stop misfortunes is beneficial for you since you can offer the coin on the off chance that you see the cost is down and I think in each trade, there is a capacity to utilize stop misfortunes to avoid us for getting a major misfortune. this will likewise work for new individuals that participate in the exchanging so they can find out about how to keep the misfortunes. I recall that when regardless I doing day by day exchanging poloniex, I've continually utilizing stop misfortune work since I can hold any more and I can not deal with my inclination when the cost is down.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

To put a stop-loss is to get a loss. I think we need to wait for the market to rise. Perhaps good news about the crypto currency will raise prices.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

profitable tactics, you also buy when prices are falling. besides you already have your coins, you add assets at low prices, and when prices rise later you can sell them all. and the profit must also be greater.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

I think this is normal and if we compare with the latest lowest price in the last year, we still make a profit but unfortunately, this is only people who can buy bitcoin in the last year and they sell bitcoin at the highest price in December. and for people who buy bitcoin after December, maybe they can still hold until now or cut loses their bitcoin so they can buy back bitcoin at the lowest price. we need to make tactics to anticipate if the market is changing in every time and we know that after January this year, the market is always changing until now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

The market is not stable , I don't think there is a 100% way to protect all your funds.

nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

at the moment , I think only one tactic is relevant, the tactic of hold .... other variants I do not see
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

The most important thing is that each person has his own strategy, which will still have to show the level of readiness, but you understand that all these strategies are not a 100% variant of how to work properly in the market. These are just thoughts from which to rely.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

My tactic is to invest in long-term projects and get big profits after a long time. Short term projects are not for me. I do not like to risk.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

In fact, it is very difficult to determine a strategy in this market. Stop loss is really important. I agree with that. Since I did not use stop loss, I almost halved the amount of investment I had.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

I am fully aware also of this market tactics which our fellow crypto enthusiast employs on times like this when the crypto market is on its lowest point is by holding on their crypto currencies or tokens for as long as they can until its market value will start rising again but for me what nowadays is to invest on crypto currencies which are on its lowest market value but also has a great potential in increasing its market value in few months to come.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

the main thing that i understood on bearish market is that hodl strategy is a bad strategy on a red market, better to sell all your shitcoins and wait a good opportunity to re-enter.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks
Have you previously traded without stop loss? In my opinion, no stop loss on any trend can be traded, otherwise you risk losing not only your profit but also your bank.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

The most important thing is that each person has his own strategy, which will still have to show the level of readiness, but you understand that all these strategies are not a 100% variant of how to work properly in the market. These are just thoughts from which to rely.
we can use other people's strategies in overcoming this bad market problem and face it, and clearly we can also judge whether the strategy is suitable for us to use or not, if not then don't follow the way
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

My market tactics are very simple really and that is to buy low then sell high. That is a common strategy on any market good whether tangible or digital asset. So do it and then you will earn many.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

In my opinion, you would to hold such coins, but you should not to hold everything, you know. You need to sell something. If money walks, they just works and make market stronger.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: