Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin  (Read 801 times)
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

I prefer Bitcoin rather than Ethereum, Ethereum is often used as a payment platform by most ICOs, I think that's the advantage of Ethereum, I'm not sure Ethereum can be a good investment in the future, I do not want to hold Ethereum.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

they are wrong, of course etherium is one of the best coins, especially for long-term investments
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

The more devs. who developed ethereum then makes the future of ethereum very promising, I'm sure that ethereum's future will be the # 1 choice and beat bitcoin someday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

I believe that both these coins deserve a lot of attention, because behind them is the entire infrastructure of the crypto-currency world. In the portfolio it is necessary to keep both bitcoin and etherium in order to get the maximum profit.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

yes guys, i think just like you. Ethereum is a holding option for long-term investments when they sell their Ethereum to buy BTC or for ICO investments, I prefer collecting Ethereum for holding. and I believe Ethereum will go to the moon like bitcoin by the end of 2017.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
which I see is so but in the end, Ethereum can be long term and in this way, I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has good growth and can be profitable quickly therefore from now on the price of Bitcoin and Ethreum is the same as decreasing I chose to invest in ETH and wait BTC rise in price

I agree with your opinion. ETH is a promising coin and the benefits are also huge and I think a lot of people have it. But if I choose, I prefer the second coin because I think both are good for the long term and I believe if both will also be of great benefit to me in the future.
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can earn much more than Ethereum . but I don't think they're competitors.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
No need to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum.. Ethereum is losing its position.. There is a huge number of new coins with similar properties. The main drawback of Ethereum is scalability. If this problem is not solved - it will soon Ethereum lose its price.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

I personally consider . I don't know about most people. I see the prospect ,and I bet on this coin.
Arrbuz

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

I think the most popular coin among investors is Ethereum .... it is very good for long term investment
Skoroded

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

They are wrong, no need to doubt etherium . It is very good for long-term investment
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I like the Ethereum more Btc, because transactions are faster and they are cheaper
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

it is truth that mnay people say it is wrong to conpare those two cryptocurrencies, and i agree with it, thsy are so different
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

I like the Ethereum more Btc, because transactions are faster and they are cheaper
these two cryptocurrencies are too different to be compared, each gas its good and bad sides, so it is hard to tell
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

Etherium is no worse than Bitcoin for long-term investments . I think the price of Etherium can reach higher heights
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Eth and Btc is different i many ways. this to cryptos has its own specialties, eth are holding lot of ICOs. you cannot compare those two because they are different.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

people really need to stop comparing them because they both are very different coins and projects and it is almost impossible to be able to compare both of them

I agree with you it is a different coin to compare them  Roll Eyes

on889519@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I still think Bitcoin will be coin to hold. Over all its profit is greater than all the other coin
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum still both on the top respectively.  If I will able to choose on two I will choose both . Given that bitcoin is #1 in cryptoworld we cant deny that ethereum also has good reputation in cryptoworld. You will also make profit in investing to this two tokens because they have a solid foundation and this two are both popular .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: