Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin  (Read 801 times)
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

Ethereum is my preferred cryptocurrency, it is a task of top notch price that has widespread capacity for growth for the future. I suppose that within the subsequent months/years using ETH will grow and could even exceed Bitcoin; in my view it need to not be missing in any portfolio of someone who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

Sure, both of them is very good if we want to hodling. But i prefer to hodl btc than ethereum, because in my mind btc is stil the king and ethereum is just son of the king. If you want to invest maybe you can split Btc 65% and eth 35%

Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

Is endless if the second speaks of these coins. Because of its position in the market also ranked one and two. Then no wonder there is tough competition that occurs between the two.

Most of people here in crypto are comparing or compete altcoins to bitcoin and the other wants to see the coin that would replace to the king. We all know that ethereum has a great potential with the excellent performance in the market, we don't need choose one between ethereum and bitcoin because the wise decision is choose both.

yes, I really agree with you better choose both for investment, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very promising coins and have now dominated the Crypto market so their future is very bright.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

Is endless if the second speaks of these coins. Because of its position in the market also ranked one and two. Then no wonder there is tough competition that occurs between the two.

Most of people here in crypto are comparing or compete altcoins to bitcoin and the other wants to see the coin that would replace to the king. We all know that ethereum has a great potential with the excellent performance in the market, we don't need choose one between ethereum and bitcoin because the wise decision is choose both.
Bitcoin and ethereum have the same potential because both of coins are not including on the security tokens which made both of them can be adopted by all of the people around the world. Ethereum with its tokenization has been helping a lot to create a noise to attract the more investors to join in the cryptocurrency. Both are really promising coins.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
If I were to compare the two coins. Im gonna choose ETH. It has become popular these days to choose ETH over bitcoin.In truth these two coins are completely different from one another
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
It actually depends on us on how we are going to use both assets. Ethereum platform is different from Bitcoin platform most especially it's purpose of existence and usage. They are the most popular platforms in this cryptocurrency industry and that is undisputed I mean uncomparable.  They are like guns versus knives wherein we all know that they are both weapons but has different characteristics same as Ethereum versus Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

if I think personally prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin, because Ethereum is currently quite popular and many investors use blockchain ethereum as a supporter in their projects, because ETH is a promising coin and the benefits are also great and I think a lot of people have it. But if I choose, I prefer the second coin because I think both are good for the long term and I believe if both will also be very useful for me in the future.
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

Among the types of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is my most favaorable, it is a project of exceptional value that has enormous potential for growth for the future. I think that in the next months/years the use of ETH will grow and could even exceed Bitcoin.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are not in competition against each other rather,  I would say they are complimentary.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency payment coin there is and ethereum  is the best platform for smart contract.
I agree with you  Cheesy

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I think that ether and btc are the best coins ever and ether is the second one in the rating after btc. I am sure that bitcoin is the most powerful but ether is not less popular today, it is gainingv popularity quickly
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

I am sure that there is no sense to make big difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin in terms of making reasonable decisions where to invest. But for me it seems very interesting to find some coins that would be so reliable as these ones.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Very easy question... I bet 1000$ on ETH, because all altcoins depends on ETH.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

For me, bitcoin is much better than ethereum or any altcoins because you can earn big profit investing in bitcoin than altcoins, i think the price of bitcoin is the most expensive in altcoins that is why if you invest here a lot and when it increased you can earn big profit. Bitcoin is also the first ever crypto or main crypto which have a big potential in any other coins in crypto and that is why it is very strong to be compared to any altcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
haravura

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Here I will look at some of the features and facts of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Think of it. If you can do day trading with Etherium, why can you not hold it for a long time and wait for it to go up? I think it's a good investment because that's what I do right now. I started last June and things are getting better.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

If I choose Ethereum and Bitcoin, then I choose Ethereum, because it has more prospects for use. I very often use Ethereum to buy tokens in ICO projects, and Bitcoin I can not use for this! Bitcoin for me is only a means of investment, but for this it is much more profitable to use promising Altcoins with much less capitalization and therefore greater prospects. Am I wrong?
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

No, I don't see anything will change, investors will still use ethereum for transaction, when they reach their goal or get their rewards they will exchange tokens for bitcoin and bitcoin for cash which is the reason most investors are investing money, to make more money. Only rare care about crypto and will hold their funds in ethereum, bitcoin or any other alt coin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

You cannot compare ethereum with bitcoin since both of them is unique in their own way. Each serves with different purpose. I agree that ethereum is worth holding, but as long as people believe in bitcoin, only few will hold ethereum.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

I'm certainly for bitcoin. But I will not say that the ethereum is a bad coin. It is very well developed and will soon cost about $ 2000. Both coins are good only bitcoin is already a brand and more popular than the ethereum.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

Of course, Ethereum is the most potential coin after Bitcoin in this blockchain system. I think both have a prosperous future because of the popularity and reliability. people are getting paid by Bitcoin and Eth most of the cases so the market circulation is also good for both two coins every day. So we may put trust on these two coins without any hesitation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: