Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem  (Read 6745 times)
vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

There already exist magazines who publish negative results, like "Results in Physics", but publishing there cost about $500 Sad(

Definitely there are some of them but unfortunately still very few, for existing publishers we offer for them Blockchain as a Service to create a Proof of Existence. So we are not really competing against them but trying to improve how Science is done today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Many students would be happy to join this community!

We currently have an Airdrop ongoing targeted at Students, Scientists or just people interested in Science - https://bounty.scienceroot.com/airdrop/

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Who will decide whether to sponsor the laboratories?

First we will have the power of the crowd to help fund research, the ideas will go through an internal review process to ensure that they are not scamming their contributors.

nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

I think it will go well once, live how the project could be more convincing people so want to investors here and I think it will be an awful lot of interested, because this is a project that is very beautiful.
Jazzier

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

These ideas where the network's coin should only serve as a currency to fund certain things don't work. You have to tie the currency into an ecosystem that represents a compelling use case. That way the coin has a tangible reason to exist.

AlexandruST

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
I think work started in 2017 with the founding of science root. it is getting alot of attention these days. Hopefully more and more people will see the potential of this project!

Yes, we started in April 2017. We already established ourselves in the world of scientific publishing on the blockchain and have numerous press releases. Thanks for the nice thoughts
AlexandruST

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

These ideas where the network's coin should only serve as a currency to fund certain things don't work. You have to tie the currency into an ecosystem that represents a compelling use case. That way the coin has a tangible reason to exist.

exactly, you pointed that out perfectly
faccariera

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Correct! That's actually the main difference between emc2 and scienceroot
BTC111

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

This is a great project! When do you think your next update will come?
AlexandruST

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

The one in August with the Scientific Repositories is already here:) We are working now on the Scientific Crowdfunding part
faccariera

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

The one in August with the Scientific Repositories is already here:) We are working now on the Scientific Crowdfunding part

That is just awesome news! Keep up the great work guys.
AlexandruST

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

As far as i know, scienceroot already have a running platform + 500 users. With the founds raised they will improve the platform
That's right we're growing numbers everyday. Once, we polish everything and set it up, we`ll start marketing towards students. researchers and academicians
KAPOOR787

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

Good Opportunity....
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

the project wants to create an ecosystem in which any scientist around the world will have the opportunity to collect funding, interact, discuss research ideas.
faccariera

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

That's right, and so far they did a great job with their prototype and the community they gathered around them
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

donation for science project needed to develop new technology and to make easy life of mankind.
AlexandruST

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

We recently published a new article on Scienceroot and how we deal with the current problems in the scientific and academic space: https://medium.com/scienceroot/teslas-predicaments-and-the-scienceroot-solution-1f68b5ffe336
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Yay for science!  Blockchain was a scientific breakthrough and  it's only  natural that someone would  revolutionize   the community via blockchain technology. I see  some real world value in ST, so I'm pretty happy about this project as a   whole.
AlexandruST

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Yay for science!  Blockchain was a scientific breakthrough and  it's only  natural that someone would  revolutionize   the community via blockchain technology. I see  some real world value in ST, so I'm pretty happy about this project as a   whole.
Well said mate! Glad to have you aboard:D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: