Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Hopefully this is a wonderful time for ruff I want to believe this market behavior will continue this way. And hopefully we would see more interesting rise

Good time ahead for Ruff, product (secured Operating System for IoT devices) is almost ready and soon IoT devices will start using it. I think by December 2018 Ruff tokens will make new high

I think their biggest advantage is their partners; They are working with big names to host different workshops and that inherently means they are gaining the trust the partners have.

Ruffchain is a very old player in IoT sector I expect them to have solid partnership with big names it gonna be a big boost them
So far RuffChain have been sticking to their roadmap, hopefully I expect them to make good partnerships with big names it’s definitely going to be a game changer for this project.

With or without partnership, they will likely succeed, lets not forget that this the first if its kind and not only that, the team is a solid one that has gotten a lot of attention from the community and from notable bodies, so its one interesting project that will get positive impacts and will not only boost its value but create something with significance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Yep I really like when companies like this have realistic roadmaps I’ve seen others promise tight timelines and then it’s delay after delay or worse they rush to market. RuffChain seems to be darn consistent without rushing from the way I see it

well ruffchain is an old company in the IoT sector so I believe they understand how it works more than most companies, it just a matter of time before they start delivering

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days

Damn why did you have to be right with your feelings? Tongue Indeed the green train stopped for now but the news are overall not that bad.

The market generally is kind of crash but bitcoin seem to be behaving unusual. Hope this is not just me though?? Someone else can see it too right?
Don't worry guys. Do not fear to up-down movement of market. Look like market is recovering slowly and people started investment again in market. But still it will take some.

Seriously, what causes these down movements by the way? The other time btc was over 20k what exactly did we do then that it's no longer done now that has resulted to the current low price?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.
Thanks for the sharing but I am already following them. This is very helpful guidance in this video for developers and new comers.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.
Thanks for the sharing but I am already following them. This is very helpful guidance in this video for developers and new comers.

It certainly helps out, a good video for those who are new to Javascript or want a rough idea on how it works
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

It certainly helps out, a good video for those who are new to Javascript or want a rough idea on how it works
yeh can see it helping out those unsure as to how they can use JS for Ruff. Hopefully eases anyone's doubt and they just try it out
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.
I am not a developer but as a investor I have to track all information whatever they are posting in here. Really nice informative video.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

yeh can see it helping out those unsure as to how they can use JS for Ruff. Hopefully eases anyone's doubt and they just try it out

JavaScript as the main language for web developing is no doubt the best if not the only choice here. This will help to gain even more huge developers community.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.

I had the same thought earlier. Twitter is the first port of call for new information for me. Of most of the projects I follow, I always get the latest news there. At RuffChain, I always have to search to stay up to date, which makes it a bit tedious. But we see it as a good sign. If you have little time for social media, you are working hard on the project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Dear god yes I don’t think their media team realizes one-off posts don’t do much in Twitter you have to have a constant stream of items on popular keywords to get noticed not just once a day or every few days
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Is there any application developed using the chain of IOT blocks / RuffChain technology and Could you inform? 

OI
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

Dear god yes I don’t think their media team realizes one-off posts don’t do much in Twitter you have to have a constant stream of items on popular keywords to get noticed not just once a day or every few days

Yes, Ruff is not much active on the tweeter. I would like to see some daily updates on tweeter as well.  Tweeter has huge followers.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

Yes, Ruff is not much active on the tweeter. I would like to see some daily updates on tweeter as well.  Tweeter has huge followers.

Much of crypto activity happens in there too. They could just push the same updates they push elsewhere. I think the official channel is important for other to see how active things are.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Much of crypto activity happens in there too. They could just push the same updates they push elsewhere. I think the official channel is important for other to see how active things are.

Tweeter is very good platform for promoting the project. One official tweet from project and it will reach millions of people.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

I had the same thought earlier. Twitter is the first port of call for new information for me. Of most of the projects I follow, I always get the latest news there. At RuffChain, I always have to search to stay up to date, which makes it a bit tedious. But we see it as a good sign. If you have little time for social media, you are working hard on the project

wow, i thought i was the only person going through that, good to know someone else is having that same problem maybe now they will work it out

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Communication is indeed very good in the building up of brands and i believe they may be up to something in the spicing up of their communication channels, they have a good team with a lovely portfolio that is really enticing, so lets just give them sometime and i believe the purpose of this thread is to create awareness and get the needed reviews that will help boost the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.

I am also closely watching this project as I have bought some Ruff tokens. And I liked the way they are guiding the developer, providing full information about app development.

I really think Ruff Chain can be one of the biggest IoT platforms in blockchain over the next few years and that is why I also have a small holding of tokens.

I completely share your sentiments, I too am holding a number of tokens I think could be worth a pretty penny in the coming years. Fingers crossed.

IoT as a technology is something I enjoy reading about and investing in. We all use IoT devices everyday and advancements are constantly being made to the software and hardware that we use. It would be silly to dismiss Ruff Chain as it combines IoT and the blockchain, which makes devices more secure and prevents hacking attempts.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

wow, i thought i was the only person going through that, good to know someone else is having that same problem maybe now they will work it out

They were once active on their twitter page but all of a sudden they just became quiet on that side. They also need little activities on their medium channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: