Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

Did you see their amazing article about how to develop IOT apps in RUFF OS, it says that they will release a series of videos  which will guide us on how to develop such an app.

Here is the link to the article: https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d.

Yes, I have already read the article and have already watched the first video. I'm looking forward to the other videos, that will certainly be very interesting
I still have much to learn. Nice that RuffChain helps me with that

I just read the article and watch the video, thanks for sharing here. I want to know more about the technical site of a project and such tutorials make it easier for me.

This type of short tutorial videos is really cool, I watched the first video and want to see the rest. Nice to see Ruff makes all that is possible in any direction they see to spread the word about the company.

I think given the videos are in place they could host a competition for developers something like a hackathon. I think that would really benefit adoption at least the rewarding part would attract different users.

Yeah but you know this competition can't be done remotely and it will be only opened to the community in asia. If a hackthon happens i would like to be part of it too.
arirangkra

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Hi, whom may i DM concerning media activities_ Huh Huh
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

An AMA session with Roy Li, will be great. It will be amazing experience to chat with a guy who is security experts and working on this project since 4 years
I’m very positive about ruff team coming up with a more creative marketing strategies to propel this project, so far this RuffChain has been fantastic. I believe there are more to be expected from the team.

I doubt Roy Li has enough time to conduct the Q&A by himself but if this happens I will definitely watch/read it and ask questions. This is a man of rare type who can move mountains with his energy.

Yep any of the higher ups that can do q and a would be a great touch as I know myself I’d love to see more information and explanations on how it will expand over the next day 5 years and where it’s going really

So he's confirmed he's going to be doing an AMA? where was this posted i've not seen anything about it yet, would love to take part as i have a feq questions id love to see Roy answer.

I feel like Roy Li would be a really interesting CEO to do an AMA, maybe the team could sort this out, they could do it on Telegram or Reddit!

Yeah! I understand he may be very busy, but even something like a quick 20 minute AMA must be possible while traveling or on downtime, I know it would bring in massive amounts of people to ask him questions!

Yeah it doesn’t have to run for  a long time, even if someone from the Ruff Chain team asked questions to Roy in person and then relayed his answers on the Telegram page it would be very much appreciated as a supporter of the Ruff Chain project.

Yes, Ruff team can collect questions from followers, investors and can post the reply/answers from CEO.

I don't think that's gonna work because there will be so much questions for him to answer I prefer a meetup or an AMA

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
insosub

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will begin.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'

it would be really great if Ruffchain could become like android or iOS. If it works in this area similar and only 2-3 large suppliers share the cake, then I would be very happy as an investor

Man this would be a dream investment if it pans out that way. Whilst I think you could make money in the short term, I'm definitely holding mine for the long haul.

I think Ruff OS will be easy to use, more secured OS for IoT and many IoT manufacturers would like to use this OS. There is a possibility that it might be popular like Android
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'

it would be really great if Ruffchain could become like android or iOS. If it works in this area similar and only 2-3 large suppliers share the cake, then I would be very happy as an investor

Man this would be a dream investment if it pans out that way. Whilst I think you could make money in the short term, I'm definitely holding mine for the long haul.

I think Ruff OS will be easy to use, more secured OS for IoT and many IoT manufacturers would like to use this OS. There is a possibility that it might be popular like Android

You're right, the market is new, the technology is just kicking in and a whole lot of possibilities abounds in it, giving room for maximum utilization and for them to monopolize the market, for the fact that it has to do with security makes it even much better, i will love to see that happen, the price is considerable at the moment and there is the possibility that it will increase
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

Nice to see Ruff is up nearly 6% and the price is nearly at $0.05. It’s one of those projects that has struggled a bit since they launched but I think if they keep up their marketing and development of their platform then they shouldn’t have a thing to worry about, Ruff Chain really is a token you need to keep an eye on.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

Nice to see Ruff is up nearly 6% and the price is nearly at $0.05. It’s one of those projects that has struggled a bit since they launched but I think if they keep up their marketing and development of their platform then they shouldn’t have a thing to worry about, Ruff Chain really is a token you need to keep an eye on.

Ruff team was focusing on developing the OS rather than manipulation of tokens price. Now due to working product tokens value will go up and we can earn good money.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Ruff team was focusing on developing the OS rather than manipulation of tokens price. Now due to working product tokens value will go up and we can earn good money.

Well not just that, but the entire market has been down recently.  ETH went from like $700 to $430 in the same time, so hopefully we're starting to see the market recover now.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

RuffChain continues to release really cool tutorial series on Ruff IoT application development. The first video was just an "Introduction to Ruff" and the second video "JavaScript Basics", it is already on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Ruff IoT application development tutorial now available on YouTube. Visit below link to know more details about ruff application.
https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.

I know, but some tokens as awards will make it but interesting. Yes, there is chance that spammers will be more in this case.

The existence of spammers is a constant factor so it's important you put them into consideration when planning a thing like this. That are not a variable mate they are ever present
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Hello. Total supply is a bit too much for me. Good luck, anyway. How many devs are working on the projects now? Do you plan to expand your team in the near future?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.

I know, but some tokens as awards will make it but interesting. Yes, there is chance that spammers will be more in this case.

The existence of spammers is a constant factor so it's important you put them into consideration when planning a thing like this. That are not a variable mate they are ever present
Now that the World Cup is over, I will advise the team to come up with a more creative marketing strategy to enhance this project. The World Cup was only used to attract more attention and I’m sure they can come up with something even better.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Did you see their amazing article about how to develop IOT apps in RUFF OS, it says that they will release a series of videos  which will guide us on how to develop such an app.

Here is the link to the article: https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d.

I have come across one of such nice interactive and intuitive video where the process was aptly explained... With the huge impact Ruff ecosystem will do for the IoT community I think it's a great future right ahead of us and the blockchain in general

Really is nice to see them trying to put a lot of effort into the videos and articles the fact is this is the kind of stuff that will draw people in. Having a great network only works if people know about it and understand it
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Oh.. That feeling  it is  nice to take a break from the red market, and enjoy the green rise also hoping we never see the price of the red market again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: