Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

42,500 ETH it is huge amount they raised from investors. Even I am also following Ruff since long time and I seen that this project have bright future.

Not only the amount of 42,500 ETH is great, most of the investors are institutional investors and they have a good reason to invest in RUFF. They will hold the RUFF Tokens for a very long time. Tis bring a lot of stability for the project.
That I seen they have big investors here. I hope to follow the roadmap that amount which is they raised from investors is enough.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

Will the alpha be public or private? It is important to release the product in phases to accommodate the changes the users have. I think I read that the current version is being tested with private clients.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Cry
The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

Wow.. They raised a lot if money.. And it seems they have a high total supply. 700 million ruff token sold, investors are really happy with this project.

45500 ETH is huge amount. That too in Jan when ETH price was around 1000 USD I think. Lots of people believe in Ruff success.

Cry Cry Cry the good old days of Eth and crypto currencies. I really look forward to that Era and even more again. Then a little amount of eth will value a lot in the market. Who else look forward to this Era of crypto?
It was big successful project. But I just want to know one more thing. Few people are invested here when price more than 1000$. So what steps taken by Ruff team for them? Because of now price is near by 500$.

I mean that isn't the team's fault that the price of ETH halved in that time.  If you check their twitter the team are making huge advancements and winning multiple awards, Im sure investors are happy with them so far.
I am not says that's team fault. I am just asking that they did some planning for early investors? For example, bonus for early investors or extra some discounts, like that.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Good project! However it's strange that you haven't got high activity on btt(
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

42,500 ETH it is huge amount they raised from investors. Even I am also following Ruff since long time and I seen that this project have bright future.

Not only the amount of 42,500 ETH is great, most of the investors are institutional investors and they have a good reason to invest in RUFF. They will hold the RUFF Tokens for a very long time. Tis bring a lot of stability for the project.

I think there is no better time to invest than now, i see the project really hitting the roof, although they have some really large amount of supply but i would still go for Ruff anytime of the day because of the concept it's bringing

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/ for those who might be interested

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

Ya this is seriously early days buying coins especially coming from fiat right now it’s like it’s on sale a big project like this if all goes well and the continue to build partnerships the sky is the limit I imagine longterm
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

That's right buddy, alpha release comes up in September. I think lots of people are looking forward to its lunch I know I'm, I expect a healthy growth of ruff during the release of the phases.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

The thread is still pretty new and apparently the project has not got around as it deserves. But it also has something good, so you can still buy the tokens as long as they are cheap. As soon as the hype starts it will be expensive :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

The thread is still pretty new and apparently the project has not got around as it deserves. But it also has something good, so you can still buy the tokens as long as they are cheap. As soon as the hype starts it will be expensive :-)

Why is it strange that they haven't got activity here? The RUFF project sold token for 42,500 ETH without being active in bct. At this stage project development is more important than marketing. This will come when the alpha was released.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

Will the alpha be public or private? It is important to release the product in phases to accommodate the changes the users have. I think I read that the current version is being tested with private clients.

I have no idea if it is going to be a public or private test but i do hope it is going to be public so i can also have a chance in testing the alpha too.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Why is it strange that they haven't got activity here? The RUFF project sold token for 42,500 ETH without being active in bct. At this stage project development is more important than marketing. This will come when the alpha was released.

I think it is largely because of the private investments. Now that you mentioned it i think projects really do benefit doing public sales. At least then you will have activity happening all over.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

That's right though. That's one reason why some projects love releasing their AMA early to be able to better explain to investors what they are trying to do.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

your coin was listed on Huobi and Gate.io exchange right? good job mens
Only an issue here : the price of your coin now is lower from May three times ( ofcourse all market were), but I think you should make some maketing campign to make you coin can get higher price
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Only an issue here : the price of your coin now is lower from May three times ( ofcourse all market were), but I think you should make some maketing campign to make you coin can get higher price

They did much better: they held the buyback program - repurchased 23 millions RUFF tokens with total value of 3000 ETH. These buyback tokens will be resold to strategic investment institutions overseas such as Korea. We can be sure these investment institutions won't sell them for this low price, making the price growing much more stable.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

They did much better: they held the buyback program - repurchased 23 millions RUFF tokens with total value of 3000 ETH. These buyback tokens will be resold to strategic investment institutions overseas such as Korea. We can be sure these investment institutions won't sell them for this low price, making the price growing much more stable.

I think this step is awesome. Repurchase tokens worth 3000ETH and then sell them to strategic investors, a very smart move
but the price of tokens has not risen yet. that is very surprising. Even though the market is currently very difficult, I would have expected a rise.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I think this step is awesome. Repurchase tokens worth 3000ETH and then sell them to strategic investors, a very smart move
but the price of tokens has not risen yet. that is very surprising. Even though the market is currently very difficult, I would have expected a rise.

Well every project has different means of creating an avenue for increasing their price, investors knows this and will keep tabs on there investment, buy back is an awesome strategy and such strategy will boost the price, maybe not now but it will surely increase with time, they have a good product to deliver to the community and the market is profitable 
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Well every project has different means of creating an avenue for increasing their price, investors knows this and will keep tabs on there investment, buy back is an awesome strategy and such strategy will boost the price, maybe not now but it will surely increase with time, they have a good product to deliver to the community and the market is profitable 

Ruff bought back 23million tokens ? I didn't knew that. It's really good initiative from Ruff team. They trying to protect their token value which is good news for investors
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: