Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Economy Grow Forever?  (Read 4006 times)
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

It depends about in where are you talking about, there are some countries that are never going to be improving their conditions and that is normal, their economy is never going to be growing or getting bigger, so it depends

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Popov_popov

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

The economy is still somewhere to rest.  Perhaps a bubble will appear that will burst and cause the entire economy to turn over.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

It is really possible because Earth population grows and economics do quite the same in my vision.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

perhaps for countries with high economic population will continue to grow because they are supported by high consumer levels
will differ the result with a small country with little population, they will only depend on the debts of the big country
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Yes I beleive economy will go forever because of the good handling of the leader of the presidents.
Where do you see a good handling of the economy by any government or leader? Look at the stats all over the world, governments all over the world are more indebted than in any other time in history even when the world is not in a world war or anything like that, wages are not going up, inflation is not going down and there is a high rate of unemployment, all of those are signs that things are not going well.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

yes, the economy will grow forever but it all has a negative impact on the natural resources. natural resources will diminish over time. we can not know how long the natural resources will be exhausted.

Economy will grow depending on the governments who are handling it because there are poor countries like india which has a corrupted government and that is the reason why prostitution is very prone and even cryptocurrency cannot resolve the poverty.

goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

The economy will grow or it will die.  Welcome to the fiat system!!  Now ask the question who brought us this Bitcoin option right as the world reserve currency is beginning to falter?   Just some random dude name Satoshi?  Yeah I think not  Fake news alert.  We are being ushered into the new system.  May as well get in early. 
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

the economy in any theory can`t grow forever, but recently if we analyze the global markets the economy has not grown but rich has become richer and inflation has risen too much so for me this growth is a just reflection and not so good.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

As long as there is no war or natural disaster, the economy will always continue to grow. One other thing that may hinder economic growth is corruption which is peculiar to a country alone.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Economy wouldn't grow forever. There will still be instances that it will fail and some economy would have a tough time recovering it and might continuously stumble. And not all economy will continuously grow, because it is natural that it will have its fall someday, maybe not huge, yet maybe prolonged.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

here in my country there is a rapid economic growth because of good governance,there are lots of foreign investors and build lots of infrastructures and any form of business but sadly those foreign investors will be the only one who truelly gained in reality because they uses our natural resources and time will come it will completely destroyed.Future generation may not witness the true beauty of our nature because it will vanish.The more develop the country is the more resources used.It is totally disturbing and I really hope that the leader and all members of every country should prioritize the preservation of our natural resources for the goodness of everyone...
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

Of course the economy will always grow and increase over time because it is impossible if the economy will fall unless there is a serious problem in the country and make the economy chaotic.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

I hope the economy can continue to grow without any limitations, I hope the poverty rate will decrease every year until it reaches zero, this will certainly reduce the level of crime because according to surver from some statistical institutions declared crime rate is directly proportional to the poverty rate
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

Yes. Economy will grow forever if we have money to rely on. We can develop a certqin country or economy if the cryptocurrencies will be legalize and not banned in an economy. Because cryptocurrency like bitcoin can help develop our country which is great because it helps many people to become rich. That whatd bitcoin can dk to people.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Edwardseven

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Economy has always cycle. It may grow today but tomorrow it will goes down. Being a progressive economy does not means that you are always expecting to grow, besides there is always a bad implications for the economy that reached its peak. Inflation always occur and recession comes over.

Economy can grow up but it is not constant, everything falls down and everything changes.
Of course our economy continuosly growing overtime, Our Industry evolving, Everyone competiting to keep up with the pace in terms of growing economy growth.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Technically yes, it will not be equal because it will never be giving the opportunity to poor class or even middle class to be rich all together, some will , aka the rags to riches story that people see and hope to be one day but in the the overall will never be getting any closer.

In total though, the billionaires are getting richer, more billionaires than ever and the economy is growing everywhere globally even tho poor got poorer because richer got richer. When a poor person gets $100 that's great but its  not a global scale, when a rich man gets 10 million dollars depending on how rich he is that's nothing to him.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

I believe yes. We are always changing improving developing so the economy should be right along with us.
No that is not the case. Economies do not grow forever because we have witnessed the stagnant economic status of American economy and many other countries in the 90s. Also the great depression in 1930s implies high rate of unemployment and high inflation hence stagflation because the economy was actually stagnant. However the involvement of technology in the modeling of economy and to make it produce efficiently is something that is a key towards the ever-growing economies provided the technology advances constantly.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

economic growth that if I think relative depends on who is in it, if the person is able to control the use of what may exist and survive, but if the person does not have skill may kemannuran little by little will continue to erode until it runs out.

Well, I'm also believe that We must not depend on the saying that every person who uses bitcoin will win in investments, Our prediction is not stable and i think that the destiny is not just unexplainable. The economy status of a country must not be dependent on investments like cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is now suffering from downfall and i think that it will affect the economy if many users are invested on it. Indeed, we need to multitask in order for us to have a lot of profits.
Economy is based on GDP growth if it is growing then the economy will also grow but it may decrease when the GDP rate decreases as a result of which there will be a decline in economy rate. In order to get rid of these factor countries need to make a proper system for preventing economy from decline. Countries are benefiting their selves with valuable coins especially the Bitcoin which is an important contributing factor.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Hope technology would help in reproducing resources that are limited. Power and energy as we know is limited and big part of its production came from oil mining, which is limited too. Yes there are several alternative ways to harvest energy but none can still be compared to what oil generates. There are no solar powered planes yet, right?

Technology plays a big part in economies growth but so as resources, so unless it will be used to help reproduction of resources, economical growth is hard to be forseen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Nothing is constant in this world especially the stock market and even crypto. The price value may go up and down even other resources such as gold, oil, copper they dont always go to the sky sometimes they fall. What is constant is change and the indefinite moving of prices through the span of time.
Exactly. Nothing is impossible for these markets and especially for the money market. The market is green at red when it goes up and down, accompanied by fluctuations in the economy. However, if I maintain good and know how, I think there will be sustainable development and high expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: