Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:03:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Economy Grow Forever?  (Read 4010 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

With the exception that it will collapse every now and than. Ever since the first day of money there was collapses all around the world. The so called original tulipmania is a big example of historical collapse and in 2008 we had the worst crash in memory and ever since than we are doing fine.

I am assuming something big is cooking up again and soon we will see something like 2008 once again at which point bitcoin prices will soar because in the 2008 one bitcoin started and next big collapse in market will see people invest heavily into bitcoin and other crypto currencies thinking it is decentralized and not controlled by shady banks trying to make a buck.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

In our country? i don't think so unless greediness will be eliminated and it will be ruled by honest and good governance. Maybe when that time come no more children suffers poverty

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

In our country? i don't think so unless greediness will be eliminated and it will be ruled by honest and good governance. Maybe when that time come no more children suffers poverty

Definitely, our economy would have grown better if these people from the government are true to its promise, people are paying taxes this is to help our economy but what they're doing was to spend it for their own satisfaction, hopefully these people will be punished.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

n my opinion no. a country's economy can continue to grow and fall. it happens depending on the management system carried out by the government. with crypto, the economy can be more developed if we can use it for trade and investment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

The economy is never going to collapse and the crypto market in my mind will never collapse, they will grow stronger in the future. Perhaps the market will create a crisis later this year
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?
Well for me economy in a country can grow or fall it is depends how the government manage the countries . in crypto it is depends on investors if they are invest in economy it will grow forever
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Do you think that today's economy is going to grow but it will always grow like a car going up without going down? If so, then there would be no rule for this economy. It will grow and balance according to its rules
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

really big crisis I think we haven't seen yet. perhaps crypto-currencies with no inflation are designed to save us from it
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Economy grows  depending on the leader in charge, because if the leader is corrupt then the economy grows very slow which lead  to hardship of the state or country .But if he is a good one ,the economy grows well ,everybody enjoyS it fill comfortable.so for m i will say it fluctuate,is  not stead.
Corruption is indeed an enemy of the economy, with corruption then all the competition is lost, it also happens in my country full of corruption, I hope that corruptors get the death penalty as in china so no one dared to corrupt.
I would say that an economy can never grow forever because with the constant use of resources, we actually move towards the resource depletion and once we get all the resources depleted, the economy just stops growing because GDP is the name of production of goods and services and if you are unable to produce them, your economy simply stops. Thank to technology and its role in the growth of economy that is bringing forward sustainable ways to use resources.

mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

Economic development is based on a chart. It is infinite, but depends on different factors, typically a country that grows too fast, they need to have a high capitalization.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?
Economy doesn’t grow forever, there are times it falls. Just like our countries economies, let’s take for example that you’re comparing the US dollar vs pounds, there are times the price dollar falls and there are also times when it rises, same thing applies to pounds; ;when one is growing another is falling they all don’t grow forever. So that’s the same thing with cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin, Ethereum, lite coin and the rest of them, they won’t go up forever there are times they will fall and times they will rise. Just some set of greedy people always expecting the price to ride always.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

In every country , its economy will be growing there will be ,new technology being launched , so if this be sucessfully develop it could give good benefits the economy of certain country, so I believed that the economy would always grow anytime on the future, and give the people oppurtunity to live a good life.

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Earth's population is increasingly growing and over time they need a good resource of food, drinking, education, technology and much more. Earth that remains in that size must accommodate many people who increasingly need everything to cause natural economic growth because they will compete to get something they want and at the expense of the money that led to the occurrence of competitive or competitive trade, which will be the impact on improving the economy
cjmalicious

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

In the event that the man utilizes his instinct for the great, the economy can continue developing in a dynamic scale or it can proceed in a straight line, keeping the quality and the adjust at same time. The decrease in assets isn't a diminishment by any stretch of the imagination, it's only a change, a transformation, it's not squandered. Anyway when the man utilizes his instinct for the insidious, this transformation doesn't occur, yet the demolition. Assets, time, exertion are squandered.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

Technically yes, it will not be equal because it will never be giving the opportunity to poor class or even middle class to be rich all together, some will , aka the rags to riches story that people see and hope to be one day but in the the overall will never be getting any closer.

In total though, the billionaires are getting richer, more billionaires than ever and the economy is growing everywhere globally even tho poor got poorer because richer got richer. When a poor person gets $100 that's great but its  not a global scale, when a rich man gets 10 million dollars depending on how rich he is that's nothing to him.
This is not possible in any situation. We have examples from the past that economies do not grow forever. In 1990s, the American economy was stagnant for long and the growth was static with blazing unemployment and high inflation, hence stagflation.

But the economy started growing with the technological advancement which multiplied their GDP several times. Moreover, when the factors of production are fully employed, only technology can help and no other way to escape the trap.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Of course the economy will always grow and increase over time because it is impossible if the economy will fall unless there is a serious problem in the country and make the economy chaotic.
I suppose that we just imagined all of those crisis that have happened in the past, since according to you the economy always goes up and nothing can make it to go down, people need to understand the past and see that governments always fail in the responsibility they are given to maintain the economy stable, and in a time of crisis they can only trust in themselves.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

Studying at the institute, I realized that the economy can not grow forever. There is a limit beyond which she never leaves. Most interestingly, reaching the limit of economic growth in most cases, the country crashes.
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Here is my thought on growth forever:

Yes and No.

No, because at present economic growth depends on increasing our use of natural resources, and all natural resources have firm and absolute upper limits to supply.
Possibly Yes, IF we can figure out how to constantly increase economic output without any increases in the use of natural resources. That's clearly not something that many have contemplated to date, but I see no reason why it should be declared absolutely impossible. (NB: I did NOT say that human population could increase indefinitely because that is a different thing).

One way I could envision relatively indefinite economic growth is, after every person in the world has their basic needs provided including perfectly recycled electronic communication devices and it appears there can be no further economic growth, some author writes a new "Lord of the Rings" series, and a movie producer decides to make the movie and sell copies. GDP increases. Someone writes a poem and sells 7 billion copies. Someone else paints an electronic image and sells it to a collector. etc. etc. etc.  This sort of growth could go on for a very long time.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

Studying at the institute, I realized that the economy can not grow forever. There is a limit beyond which she never leaves. Most interestingly, reaching the limit of economic growth in most cases, the country crashes.

Obviously will not grow forever because the government is changing its leaders and the growth is always depending on the leader which is the president so we cannot always guarantee for the economy to grow forever.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

Obviously will not grow forever because the government is changing its leaders and the growth is always depending on the leader which is the president so we cannot always guarantee for the economy to grow forever.

Will my opinion is its not the president economic depend.  It will depend on the people not in president. Because the president only declaire or help people to make life good and telling what best to do..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: