Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Economy Grow Forever?  (Read 4002 times)
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

the economy has always been the concern of government in every country and in fact developed countries have always been an example for developing countries and have become a positive tradition for all the world community to follow the direction of government
in the millennium era there were many intelligent discoveries for the economy in the field of transactions, for example, which now creates a blockchain to become a reference for banks in the future by prioritizing the transparency of data accurately and reliably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

In the past, many of the countries suffered economic recession or crash then grow agaib after a few years. It means economy will also go through the cycle of uptrend and downtrend. The government will surely put some measures to boost up the economy by raising taxes, interest rates and others. Some economists predicts that there might be an economic slowdown or recession in the next two years before it resumes it growth again. Will it affect the cryptocurrencies? That will remain to be seen in the next couple of years.
it means that the economy will not always rise or grow, the economic development of a country is influenced by many things like politics, relations of a country, the state of the world economy, and so on, and not always it works well right, depending on government policies in overcoming various problems, if the government have a breakthrough of course they can survive the crisis and get past it
Jack2fernando

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

In the past, many of the countries suffered economic recession or crash then grow agaib after a few years. It means economy  will also go through the cycle of uptrend and downtrend. The government will surely put some measures to boost up the economy by raising taxes, interest rates and others. Some economists predicts that there might be an economic slowdown or recession in the next two years before it resumes it growth again. Will it affect the cryptocurrencies? That will remain to be seen in the next couple of years.
Economic growth can't be increased by increasing the taxes on their country but many countires have been doing that and stealing people's money in their country.You can see that mostly economical grown countries have less taxes for the common people and hig tax for the business people.The taxation may not directly affect the crypto but it will since it is money involved.
You have a positive point regarding the economy but I will like to add that if the governments will focus on making their countries well established and they will provide opportunities to their citizens and forget to harm other countries then all of the world will be better economically and all of the people around the world will be rich.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

As long as the human minds are working our economy will continue to grow. We are the one who keeps the world running as it is today, and without us, those who innovates, leaders, creators/inventors our economy won't grow. And it will only stops when the world ends. That's my opinion!
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

As long as the human minds are working our economy will continue to grow. We are the one who keeps the world running as it is today, and without us, those who innovates, leaders, creators/inventors our economy won't grow. And it will only stops when the world ends. That's my opinion!

If humans still live on the face of the earth it will always develop at any time and that will be even better in the future. Some people will get this method and produce something that is beneficial to everyone.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

In the past, many of the countries suffered economic recession or crash then grow agaib after a few years. It means economy  will also go through the cycle of uptrend and downtrend. The government will surely put some measures to boost up the economy by raising taxes, interest rates and others. Some economists predicts that there might be an economic slowdown or recession in the next two years before it resumes it growth again. Will it affect the cryptocurrencies? That will remain to be seen in the next couple of years.
Economic growth can't be increased by increasing the taxes on their country but many countires have been doing that and stealing people's money in their country.You can see that mostly economical grown countries have less taxes for the common people and hig tax for the business people.The taxation may not directly affect the crypto but it will since it is money involved.
in my opinion it is not as good as it is because life is just a lot of twists and turns and life is not beautiful but there is a bad thing with the economy going up and the price of the market or price influencing it naturally I answer the economy is not always good and right
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

If humans still live on the face of the earth it will always develop at any time and that will be even better in the future. Some people will get this method and produce something that is beneficial to everyone.
The economy has always change it may increased and decreased. Exactly once their is people involve their is growth on the economy.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

what do you mean by " reduction of resources" ?

The thing i that every country is going after economic growth and sometimes they are even lying about their economic growth numbers in order to convinece other countries of their good economies. it will stop one way or another, bubble will pop.

mapofgordious

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

No, there is an end to everything. However, with the economy a little more complicated. One thing I can say for sure - there will be ups and downs. And at the expense of growth - most likely, yes. If we talk globally, humankind is constantly developing, and development is interpreting economic growth.
It is not important that always an end will come. AN end comes but when the world ends up. If we will work for the world economy and for its development then it will continuously grow and if the states will provide opportunities to their citizens then a prosperity will come in everywhere which will have better effects on economy.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

I believe in reducing natural resources due to a lack of birth control of people around the world, I believe in technology and invovacao in favor of life, but the resources of the earth will be scarce generating a great war!
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I believe in reducing natural resources due to a lack of birth control of people around the world, I believe in technology and invovacao in favor of life, but the resources of the earth will be scarce generating a great war!
No it is not like this mate according to me when more people are born in country so more people will work and more technologies will come into being that’s why development of generation is not a bad thing. We should try to use our technologies and promote it further. So this way our economy will keep on improving.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

No it is not like this mate according to me when more people are born in country so more people will work and more technologies will come into being that’s why development of generation is not a bad thing. We should try to use our technologies and promote it further. So this way our economy will keep on improving.
Yes its depend on people's hard working they can develop their country and also their economy will more grow forever but first of all people should educate their children and build their character for humanity so that's why their country will more improve and economy too, so I think bitcoin is also important for country's economy and it can more grow the economy of every country and their people can take a side from prohibited activities because bitcoin can change their mind and economy.     
Queensheart

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

I believe that economy grows with the passage of time but if there is no exogenous intervention. If there are, I doubt the constant growth and we will keep on having recession and losses of value. Technology is very important for the constant growth of the economy.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:48:02 AM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?

If you want an economy to grow steadily, then you are out of your league. Nothing is coming up always. It would always tends to go down no matter what will happen sometimes.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:40:43 PM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?

If you want an economy to grow steadily, then you are out of your league. Nothing is coming up always. It would always tends to go down no matter what will happen sometimes.

Being the investor of Bitcoin I can definitely say Bitcoin will definitely grow up when the years gone but I don't surely say some of the other currencies had the bright future but when comparing to the normal currency cryptocurrency had bright future and it will be possible if it need some support otherwise it will not grow up.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:40:55 PM

if I am, think that the economy will always grow. because the economy is not always settled, moreover the longer the demand is increasing, so the demand also affects the economic development which is currently increasing continuously.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:05:44 PM

if I am, think that the economy will always grow. because the economy is not always settled, moreover the longer the demand is increasing, so the demand also affects the economic development which is currently increasing continuously.
I don't get what is your trying to say.
Economically speaking, the economy will grow within 50 years (this an analysis by some article a read before) Within this 50 years, the people will start competing and it would make an economy grow yet it would affect the resources and that is the reason why it was only 50 years the analyst told that the economy will grow. After that 50 years, people will find a way to sustain the growth of the economy but the resources are very lacking to supply the operations. I am very afraid of the day that the resources we have on this planet are gone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: