Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 09:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3788 times)
calumbautista23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

You actually would spend money from your job to get the bitcoins though. Yeah you will feel like a king if you do double your investment or triple it. And it can only happen if the value will go through the roof again. And with no job ofcourse your bitcoin will eventually ran out so i don't see it as a threat to jobs.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

The existence of Bitcoins is neither a threat to jobs nor to national currencies. It is just an incredible opportunity for more and more people to improve their financial condition for no clear reason. Something between wonder, magic and madness.
disagree with you. bitcoin is a product of globalization, and globalization is taking jobs in local areas and possibly take their local currencies.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

I agree that bitcoins are powerful in financial terms but it doesn't mean that it would be a threat to national currencies. Though value of bitcoin is higher,still we cannot compare crypto with the national currencies. And as you said that a bitcoin holder feels like a king, its just 7.4k$ approx.,so i don't think so that a bitcoin makes you feel like a king. Its not at all a good option to only trade in bitcoins instead of doing some job because we cannot predict about future, crypto can fall any time

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

It won't be a threat but rather it will be an opportunity, an opportunity for people who does not meet the requirement on acquiring a job, for people who weren't able to comply with their education, and it doesn't mean that these people who were not able to finish their education doesn't mean they are also automatically disqualified in joining here, I think that some people actually have potential, and some of the successful people that are famous right now like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. these famous people didn't have any degree or diploma, but they actually achieved the unachievable, and this is why it won't be a threat it'll be more of an opportunity.

On the other hand, National currencies won't claim BTC as a threat, it can be an actual threat if they don't know the real potential of BTC and how it can uplift a country's economy. And this is one of the reasons why governments from different countries are banning BTC, because they claim it as a threat to their very own currencies.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Obviously not, as we all are aware with this that the introduction of bitcoin bitcoin was considered as a boon for the humanity and then it has provided employment and jobs to millions of people and helped them in earning livelihood so this would be very foolish if someone is sying that the existence of bitcoin is a threat to other national currencies and jobs but on the contrary the existence of bitcoin will bring more future chances of jobs and employment and will bring a new era of modernisation in the world.
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

There is a false sense of human worth when they are part of something big or successful if you move around being more important groups on Facebook. Most people do not really know Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin exists or do not care. Talking about electronic money is a threat to the job, well if you quit your job for Crypto, someone else will replace your position. Therefore, no job will be lost if there is a strong demand for work or product. The kinds of research on thought, technology, independence, quietness, thought, are likely to thrive here and in the Crypto world in general no matter what. The existence of bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currency because bitcoin is different from currency and so far, bitcoin is not to buy something in our real life and only available on the internet. This is good for him because he can try to use his time to make more money and he can make his life better.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

There is no threat to any job holder due to existence of bitcoin. If all of flat currency is replaced by bitcion, then their is no effect on any job holder. But there is threat to national currency due to bitcion. National currency will be vanished by launching bitcoin. All of the world will have same currency.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I know that there are many people like that, depending their life in cryptocurrency, and even choose to leave their job just to focus on bitcoin. Well actually, it kinda lead to a good thing though, since the truth, they who earn money from bitcoin is usually has a better financial life than those who has a real job. Maybe because my country's minimum wage is still small, and our currency's value is not really high so earning money from bitcoin really gives us a lot.
But i don't think that bitcoin is a threat to real job or currency. Because many still want to have a job instead of bitcoin, and it will be hard to replace the nation's currency with bitcoin. I think bitcoin doing just fine as it is, without interrupting the economy.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

yes this is the biggest threat for jobs because including me and many peoples doing full time trading with bitcoins and don't doing job but its not threat for national currencies because peoples are still using fiat currencies in their countries, for bitcoin as a major currency for world wide take times for adapt so we can say bitcoin existence can disturb jobs but not for national currencies.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

It won't be a threat but rather it will be an opportunity, an opportunity for people who does not meet the requirement on acquiring a job, for people who weren't able to comply with their education, and it doesn't mean that these people who were not able to finish their education doesn't mean they are also automatically disqualified in joining here, I think that some people actually have potential, and some of the successful people that are famous right now like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. these famous people didn't have any degree or diploma, but they actually achieved the unachievable, and this is why it won't be a threat it'll be more of an opportunity.

On the other hand, National currencies won't claim BTC as a threat, it can be an actual threat if they don't know the real potential of BTC and how it can uplift a country's economy. And this is one of the reasons why governments from different countries are banning BTC, because they claim it as a threat to their very own currencies.
globalization does not benefit local local levels, it forces them to choose. local local levels are forced to move to megacities to join the global economy. the whole country impoverished by globalization.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

I don't believe bitcoins is a threat to national currencies as they can co-exist with each other. Both function differently but they play their own important role.

But what I truly worry is that bitcoin is a threat for jobs. I've seen and heard people quit their jobs and just depend on bitcoin to earn their income. Now, I'm not saying this is bad, but if you think about it; If all the people joined the bandwagon they are not really conrtibuting anything to help the society.

Ah well. Not all farmers can be rich people, because who will plant the crops then?
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Bitcoin is no threat to jobs as this helps people to earn income like joining to a bounty campaigns. In fact some of the people whose salary is just not enough tend to quit and focus more into bitcoin as bounty hunter and a trader since it has a greater income than his usual job. I also believe that there is no threat in the national currencies as bitcoin is somehow a currrency for investment and not to be compared with fiat money.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

I don’t think so that the existence of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is the threat to any jobs in the world, we all knows that the introduction of bitcoin in the market is proved to be very much beneficial and it is considered as a boon for the humanity as it has even proved its potential also as it has helped millions of jobless people who knows how to operate computers and internet but still not getting the sufficient paid jobs, so now these people are able to earn their livelihood so I don’t think that the existence of bitcoin is a threat to any other jobs .
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

What do you mean when you said bitcoin is a threat to jobs ? For me, It can give more opportunities for people to have a job.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Why don't you think about what bitcoin can bring to our country ? we should replace national currencies by a new and good currencies. That is the look for our future
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Bitcoin is not a threat,instead it is a blessing for everyone specially those who have no work,those people that can't work because they are not finished their education and those disabled person but still can work online like bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great help for everyone that use it. It could help also minimize poverty and economic problem of every country. In terms of national currency bitcoin is not a threat. National currency has a strong foundation of being a currency that no one can destroy because it is back up by the government and if you compare it to bitcoin ,just think how bitcoin become a threat since bitcoin is limited and not totally develop and use in other countries.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

If it does, it will not be in the near future.  It is difficult to take bitcoin in all countries and regulate it in the same way, and it's useless to introduce it in only one country.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

I am not totally sure about national currencies but threat in job is absolutely possible to happen. Actually it is happening right now in the current scenario. I've known a lot of people who left their regular job coz they are already earning so much money here compare to how much they earned on their job.
I also quit my job to invest in Bitcoin. As far as I'm concerned, investing in Bitcoin is a lightweight and time-consuming job, but it can make a lot of money every month. If Bitcoin is more popular, then I believe there will be more people quit the job and investing in Bitcoin-like me.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

I think yes. Bitcoins are a threat to industrialized and Agriculture countries. It is possible that businesses and factories will be short of labor because these workers will learn and invest in the crypto market if Bitcoin is accepted in their home country.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Actually I don't think so, this crypto world is highly volatile and I don't think there's much people who quit their jobs to do this full time.
I think so, even though we are the people who are investing in Bitcoin, but we all know that no one dares to say Bitcoin will ever exist in the world. It is possible that one day the cryptocurrency market will collapse. And those who quit their jobs to invest in the crypto market will regret this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: