Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3744 times)
johny1512

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

What i think about your wuestion is it will surely effect job and other daily life of people because it has changed the dynamics of paper currencies and on the other hand it has sucked many people like me . I lost my thousands of dollars in crypto which i took as loan and now i am in a state of craziness how can i recover my balance that’s why i would say it is threat for my future unfortunately
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Mentioning about currency, we all know that bitcoin is a very powerful currency, and the value of it is overwhelm to other currency, both fiat and crypto. However, it won't be considered as a threat because the government of all country has power and their decision decided the price of BTC. About job influence, maybe some people quit their job to invest, but that is only a small portion of the overall.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

it's possible, bitcoin can be an asset as well as a capital to double the money, bitcoin like gold in the form of digital whose price can go up and down. but basically people still need a job to get social status in society.
BItcoin will invade the national currency? I think not, the government will probably prevent it from happening or maybe regulate the regulation so that the national currency remains in use.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

I am not totally sure about national currencies but threat in job is absolutely possible to happen. Actually it is happening right now in the current scenario. I've known a lot of people who left their regular job coz they are already earning so much money here compare to how much they earned on their job.
I guess those people who quit their job just for this is a coward, digital world is unstable wherein everything changes in just a matter of seconds. Even it helps to earn more money, bitcoin is not a threat to jobs but on national currency, why ? because somehow at some point bitcoin takes the place of a national currency as a medium of transaction which is supposed to be centralized.

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Bitcoin can surpass the current currency but if it happens probably it cost fortune already and with this people indeed needed to do work to have a bitcoin. Soon every bitcoin will cost billion or million which make bitcoins powerful. The change will come and the bitcoin will not be just a mere virtual element that was used in trading but it will be a necessity and it will take charge in every transaction. So no threat but therefore an improvement indeed.
bantayao2

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

bitcoin will not affect the work of each person. However, for a country's currency will be affected much, even financial crisis. Because, bitcoin is the trend of the future and it will replace the current currency
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies rather it could help increase the number of job opportunities and also help the economy of a certain country. If a certain country will invest on bitcoin and since bitcoin is backed up by us dollars then that country will have a good supply of US dollars and it will help boost the economy. When the economy is boost then the value of a national currency will also go up.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

I think there will be state currencies, which will be official. no one wants to accept a coin that can't be tracked
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I don't  think it is a threat for the regular jobs.  In fact it aids to reduce the unemployment rate. Crypto earnings ate able to help to sustain the expenses.  Which means it is considered as an alternate or can be  extra income. 
nicolasparez

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

I don't think it as a threat as fiat or national currency is impossible to get replaced. However, I think it has developed the economic condition of many countries.      
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

This has been the fears of most governments and nations that are kicking against bitcoin but the truth is not every body will do bitcoin or crypt business, the same that not everyone is doing forex and buying of Gold. So I don't see it as a threat to job or national currency.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

I am not totally sure about national currencies but threat in job is absolutely possible to happen. Actually it is happening right now in the current scenario. I've known a lot of people who left their regular job coz they are already earning so much money here compare to how much they earned on their job.
This is not a smart decision. I would not leave my job just because of my asset in crypto (bitcoin). What if I got scammed or hacked? I would then have to go and start looking for job again.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

This has been the fears of most governments and nations that are kicking against bitcoin but the truth is not every body will do bitcoin or crypt business, the same that not everyone is doing forex and buying of Gold. So I don't see it as a threat to job or national currency.
Right.I don't see any bad reason about bitcoin,it is not a threat to any jobs or national currencies,rather it is there to give us additional income aside from our own salaries in our jobs.We should be thankful to it because we can easily reach our goals in life through the help of bitcoin,and not making it as a big competitor in our jobs and even in national currencies.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

No. Because, people see crypto as an asset(investment) or as a currency. What you're implying here is, bitcoin is a money spitting thing. Think like this, stocks and other assets have been existing for decades/centuries, but jobs are still there. The US dollar is still the powerful of them all, so bitcoin isn't a threat, but an alternative to fill the gaps of what national currencies and assets couldn't. It may be a business threat, but that's never gonna stop anything.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Bitcoin is not a threat for the jobs and the national currencies because bitcoin is here to create more jobs for the people and it is here to help the national currencies to improve their self and to make a more advanced and a higher state of a currency which is enough to overcome the problems like inflation and other problems that a certain country is experiencing.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

No, bitcoin can not threaten employment and national currency. In contrast to this, I think bitcoin will help solve the problem of unemployment. It provides better jobs for many. Also it does not threaten the national currency of that country because it can not be used more commonly with the national currency

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

Hmmn... It is quite a debatable topic as I have now seen a lot of persons facing the cryptocurrency market squarely in a bid to make forceful earnings; committing some constructive works. Few have taken this as a pertime job and not abusing the working online/digital marketing.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

I think it is not. I see Bitcoin as gold v2.0  we will buy big stuffs with Bitcoin not small stuffs. There will be another crypto money for small stuffs.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

No, bitcoin can not threaten employment and national currency. In contrast to this, I think bitcoin will help solve the problem of unemployment. It provides better jobs for many. Also it does not threaten the national currency of that country because it can not be used more commonly with the national currency
Yup, instead of thinking that bitcoin will become the reason for the jobs and national currency to disappear because of the threat, think about the opposite way and think that bitcoin will bring positivity and opportunities to the people to have a job and to get a better type of currency so we will not have hate to bitcoin but only acceptance.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

I believe that existence of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is definitely not a threat but the opportunity for the new generation not only to make money but to participate in the process of transformation through the solution for real world issues with the innovative way like decentralization. After all, these currencies are just another form of money and it has nothing to do with the threats mentioned by you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: