Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I don't think the existence of bitcoin can be a threat for the job because there are a lot of person who are job less so, it ccreats a job sector which is not a threat rather it is a blessing.

I agree with you. With the emergence of Bitcoin and the blockchain technology if anything we just got more job prospectus than before for sure and yes the crypto and digital currency can be a threat to fiat currency but it hasn't reached that level yet.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

to some extent yes, because in my country, i witnessed a lot of employed youths resigning from their jobs early this year inorder to have time for crypto currency trading, they actually felt that it pays better than sitting in one place for a whole month and taking home peanuts as salary.
pahomovat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

If we compare crypto trading with jobs, jobs seem to be more stable. So all people will not choose crypto.
sorokinan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

If it was going to have any impact on jobs, it would have already happening by now.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

I don't think the existence of bitcoin can be a threat for the job because there are a lot of person who are job less so it could bring more opportunities for us to earn additional income.it ccreats a job sector which is not a threat rather it is a blessing.Though it can be a threat to financial institutions and also to government because of currency dominance in it nation. Especially for some currency whose depreciating value is increasingly dropping.
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

No, it is not going to have any impact on jobs in my opinion. Everyone is not interested in crypto.
elegiyas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

If you see the current condition, a lot of people are getting attracted to crypto. So, this might have some affect on jobs.
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

The existence of Bitcoin is indeed a threat to national currencies, which is why most governments do not welcome Bitcoin. In the future, I think Bitcoin will be stronger as the community expands, but it won't replace fiat. Maybe in the future they will coexist.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I think bitcoin is not a threat but bitcoin is more appropriate as a solution that can make the world economy better and transactions can be safer and more comfortable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Whete did you get that idea about cryptocurrency or bitcoin is a threat for jobs?i don't know why people like you have this kind of mind thinking.bitcoin is a currency and job is physical work so how this become relevant?

If your talking about people will stop working and just focus in crypto then you are wrong,because only fewer investors are successfully gaining here,only those skilled and patient not all of the people can make this thing here
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

I think there will be no impact from Bitcoin to the national currency. Bitcoin appears to restructure the economy of modern society. Eliminate outdated banking, poorly secured services and give you full access to multiple currency accounts on your smartphone without any agency or organization interfering.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency, it really doesn't affect your job at all. It depends on your perception that if you think bitcoin can threaten jobs around the world. But, for sure it doesn't, because if it does, well, why are companies and human resources still hiring people who needs jobs?? Basically they prefer working there bodies instead of just depending on their computer. Degree and diploma are still a necessity in this world. You cannot remove it because it is the classification of being a successful person in life. This things are not easily earned. That is why bitcoins is not a threat to jobs.

Bitcoins are still untrustworthy for some people. They prefer of physical money rather than digital ones. Well, you cannot blame them if they want it to be seen. Unlike bitcoins, you can only see them, but you cannot touch them. Just like in science, to see is to believe, for them to touch is to believe.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

To my mind, it's fiction! Bitcoin is not so popular among people to become threat for national currencies. Moreover it's amount is limited. None will give his BTC for free to those who never mine or trade. There are a lot of people, who never heard about crypto or don't interested in it at all. A huge a mount of other factors... All of them testify: national currencies and crypto are two different assets, they are used in different spheres!
armeniimu

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

I think that a noticeable effect will take a lot of time to take place. Till now we can say that it has no effect on jobs.
prepforn

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Actually, crypto can create  new jobs or even make the payments better. We should look at the brighter side.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

I think bitcoin is not a threat to national money. From my point of view, Bitcoin comes as an alternative currency and gets a place in a society that needs a currency that works more efficiently and reliably in the current era of global trade.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

This is very possible since Bitcoin is a very open-source platform,tons of opportunities were given to each and everyone who's willing to accept the certain task was need to have the profit in exchange. This platform is a threat to jobs since, even at home we are able to gained profit without taxes and even so much process to have our profit,we can work anytime we want anywhere with the accompaniment of our gadgets and I think job agencies fear these things.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

No, it's not a threat to jobs and national currencies. However, with how bitcoin fuctions, it can reduce the existence of redundant jobs. There are work positions that might be affected. But, bitcoin can also be an OPPORTUNITY.

Just like the saying, "When one door closes, another opens".

Bitcoin might be a threat to some positions, but offers more opportunities and offers bigger incomes.
leonarda

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

No, I do not think that it will affect jobs negatively. When internet started, people though that everything will become online but offline business are still doing well.
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

I am investing only in top 10 coins listed on coinmarketcap. They are still very much safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: