Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
grigoriim

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

No it is not a threat to jobs. Even for currencies, it is just competing which is good for people.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

the existence of bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies because bitcoin is different than the currencies and so far, bitcoin is not to buy something in our real life and only available on the internet. and if people can get work related with bitcoin or cryptocurrency, then it means he can have another source income which can help him to make more money for his life. this is good for him because he can try to use his time to produce more money and he can make his life be better.
What do you mean not threat as a job? I know bitcoin can not be used to buy something in offline small market because its not known by many people yet among us. But threat as a job can be realized sinced many people already stop their job in offline just for doing this job.
zevinha

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

No one can say with certainty that crypto will stay forever. So, it does not make sense leaving job for crypto.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

It is not right. Bitcoin is not a threat for national currency or job. Even bitcoin will not replace any national currency because government has very strong power to prevent it happen. People will not leave their job if those business owners pays their employees in good rate.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
svyatos

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

Why do you assume that everyone will leave their jobs and future growth for crypto ?
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Yes, i think bitcoin will be threat for national currency but not for job, because if bitcoin become used widely to all nation, i don't think bitcoin still become investment place, because bitcoin prices surely more stable if it used like that.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Bitcoin will not be able to in the near future, but later - it will. Because technology does not stand still, and it allows you to solve many problems. So why give up if you can just accept
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

It would never be a threat as bitcoin wasn't made to break off those. Especially towards national currency. If people are truly accepts appreciation about the innovations that bitcoin is providing, it won't tolerate such thoughts to be done. Perhaps its another way to have money without leaving off the pieces of using time effectively rather than working all day and came home at late night.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

Bitcoin was not created to destroy jobs and the national currencies but to harness payment methods in business through its decentralized nature. Bitcoin offers smooth transaction without any interruption from third party, affordable transaction costs and fast transaction speed.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

a
Bitcoin is not a threat for jobs because it is a currency and not a job replacement. You are given a chance to earn Bitcoin or any altcoins for the task that you made, which is also considered as a job but they also have an option to pay you with cash. On the other hand it is a threat for a local currency because once Bitcoin become a worldwide currency, the people will prefer to use Bitcoin rather than fiat currency because fiat have an inflation every year while bitcoin have a significant growth because of its limited supply.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Probably right to say that this is possible but not at this etame development ! I think that in the workplace it will not affect but the currency may eventually leave our lives but it is not soon I think.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Bitcoin was not created to destroy jobs and the national currencies but to harness payment methods in business through its decentralized nature. Bitcoin offers smooth transaction without any interruption from third party, affordable transaction costs and fast transaction speed.

It is just sad that this "affordable costs" is not really a reality. There are still some people who transact Bitcoin that complains about the high transaction fee. If I will be using Bitcoin to pay something, I guess I'd rather use other means of payment than Bitcoin. Also, that is the reason why a lot of platform did not accept Bitcoin including Steam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

The existence of bitcoin cannot eradicate job, career and professionalism in any nation. Money cannot solve the problem it is not the money attach to our job that matters but it is inner satisfaction we have for contributing to humanity that keep most people on their job.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Bitcoin can never be a threat for the national currency and in the case of job it is not a threat but it is proved to be like bless because lot of jobless people earn from it.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

No, I do not think so, because the system of national currencies has been operating for a long time, well-established and convenient. Everyone is sure of it, and there is no special reason for concern. So, it makes no sense to choose Bitcoin "for beautiful eyes".
strelkov

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

It is already happening in some parts of the world. Many of my friends left jobs for crypto.
kornilovatur

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I cannot say for others but I am not going to leave my jobs for crypto.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

I know bitcoin cannot be used to buy something in small offline markets because many people don't know about us. But the threat as a job can be realized sincerely, many people who have stopped their work offline just to do this job. Because they already feel comfortable wrestling in the crypto world.
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

I do not see the binding of cryptocurrency and jobs.The market has a very small capitalization so as to harm the world economy.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

I think it's too fast to think in that direction, indeed having a btc sometimes feels so valuable compared to that we have to work hard to squeeze our energy and time with monotonous work that sometimes feels very saturating, but it all returns to our choices, which we need to remember in our lives have the financial needs that we have to fulfill every day, it cannot be ruled out, but even though we want to mine as much btc as possible but still logic must be used, if you get btc it's still just a dream I suggest you never leave your job, unless btc can cover all your life needs so you can focus on working on crypto, btc will not be a threat to work or currency but will be another alternative that has good prosfek in the future amidst the unfavorable world economic situation where it is difficult to get jobs and weak exchange rates against dollars, here btc b isa the solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: