Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3747 times)
Syarief28

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Threat to work? Not Bitcointalk provides many part-time jobs / jobs to many people around the world. If there is no Bitcoin, there will be no bitcointalk and Bitcoin is not a threat to anything out there.
larmeli

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

If such a thing was happening, we would have already seen the difference is various offline industries.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Bitcoin replacing national currency, I can see. But to replace jobs? It depends on the person if he/she prefers to invest rather than have a 9-5 job. Although I still prefer to see bitcoin as a currency rather than an asset.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

If we think carefully, bitcoins existence is no threat to jobs and national currencies. Cryptocurrency for me can't give us a fixed income monthly and financial stability because of its volatility and it is prone to hacking and scamming issues over the past. It is just another way of making money to support our job earnings which are for me is not enough nowadays because of the price increase in all commodities. We'll just treat cryptocurrency as a sideline income.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Well, bitcoin is definitely not a threat to jobs, but it would certainly be a threat to national currency. As it is very easy to use compared to the traditional currency, so more and more people have been using it and the number is growing very fast.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

The existence of bitcoin is not a bit treat to jobs and national currency ,because it is the same scenario if a man who is presently working will quit his job for running his own business, the same as  full time in cryptocurrency, while for national currency ,if the government will really make bitcoin as national currency then it will be legit then thats it ,
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

I agree with you about that bitcoinn is powerful because it was very useful to people in terms of finance and cannot be easily to disappear. They can earn from it and helps them in their everyday expenses. Many people make it as their source of income but I’m sure it will not be a threat on the national currency. To buy foods, drinks, furniture and pay for rent or tuition needs fiat because for now we need to convert bitcoin first to fiat so that we can use it to buy those things.

crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

In the near future, Bitcoin is unlikely to replace national currencies with a long history, but It can become along with them in terms of payment.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

I think there is a high probability of the threat of national currencies.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

I think it is because of this currency other countries ban it becuae they think this is a threat to their economic development and their currency will change by bitcoin and bitcoin is cryptocurrency that always changing price and it is hsrd to have a currency like this.
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

No. At this point in time, no state will go for it, because it will not be able to control the emission.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Of course not bitcoin is not a threat to jobs as well as national currencies because the functionality of bitcoin is different to that of national currency. National currency is regulated of the government. Regular job wil always be there because it has been the source of income of every employee.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

We may probably see bitcoins will take over the whole future of fiat currencies. We'll probably even see the next bitcoin and it might take over the whole cryptocurrency industry. Eventually, this cryptocurrency might even change the whole game and become the new standard for development.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Most likely, Yes, with the current generation,which is lazy and the army to go and work, can affect jobs, many are looking for easy earnings without effort,but if bitcoin is considered as an option for wages in some enterprises, then it is possible and do not face such a problem, and about national currencies, I do not see here problems, I see only a problem in the government that can not control it, they are used to solving everything with the currency, and then there was bitcoin, which they are not subject to, and a large turnover of money...

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

To my observation Bitcoin is a big threat to jobs because most youth of nowadays prefer to work online most especially with crypto as its stress free less work high profits. I don't believed bitcoin will dominate the national currencies as it mostly used for investment than normal fiat currencies.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

I dont believe bitcon threat to jobs and national currency. Government and central banks must be wont lose control on currency and bitcoin will be store of value or digital asset like gold in our world. Bitcoin is decentalized and almost impossible to replace national currency
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

Most likely, Yes, with the current generation,which is lazy and the army to go and work, can affect jobs, many are looking for easy earnings without effort,but if bitcoin is considered as an option for wages in some enterprises, then it is possible and do not face such a problem, and about national currencies, I do not see here problems, I see only a problem in the government that can not control it, they are used to solving everything with the currency, and then there was bitcoin, which they are not subject to, and a large turnover of money...
Maybe, because ive heard that some people choose to leave their jobs and put their whole time to bitcoin. I understand that ylu can gain more money in investing in bitcoin than jobs but we dont know what gonna happen to bitcoin, wer dont know if it will be permanent

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

A definitive No.

Bitcoin was never to be treated as a threat to any job nor national currencies.  It is an additional tool to better the economy. Remember that some country treats bitcoin to be taxable. Bitcoin remains tax free as long as it remains in digital circulation but once cashed out, applicable taxes are imposed. Thus, bitcoin helps government to gain additional income.

As to the thought of people being lazy and only aspiring to earn bitcoin, i don't think that is quite accurate. You see, bitcoin does not fall like mana from heaven. You have to work for it. Either you land jobs that pays bitcoin or invest and trade, that is work altogether. And i think nothing is wrong with that.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

If the national currency is heavily manipulated (like the Chinese Yuan or the Venezuelan Bolivar), then definitely Bitcoin can pose a danger to it. But proper fiat currencies such as the United States Dollar and the Great Britain Pound need not worry about the competition from Bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

Maybe, because ive heard that some people choose to leave their jobs and put their whole time to bitcoin. I understand that ylu can gain more money in investing in bitcoin than jobs but we dont know what gonna happen to bitcoin, wer dont know if it will be permanent

although they are leaving their jobs, there still many people depend on the job in their real life, and people cannot accept a job from the online, and if one person can earn money from the internet, then they will become suspicious with that jobs. the present of bitcoin is not like a threat to jobs and national currencies, and bitcoin exist to help people to find out new sources of income and people can have a second income for their life and bitcoin can improve their life to be better. but if somehow, the people cannot think about the new era, and they still stick with the traditional then in the end, they will regret, and they cannot compete with the other to reach a better life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: