Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

Most likely, Yes, with the current generation,which is lazy and the army to go and work, can affect jobs, many are looking for easy earnings without effort,but if bitcoin is considered as an option for wages in some enterprises, then it is possible and do not face such a problem, and about national currencies, I do not see here problems, I see only a problem in the government that can not control it, they are used to solving everything with the currency, and then there was bitcoin, which they are not subject to, and a large turnover of money...
Maybe, because ive heard that some people choose to leave their jobs and put their whole time to bitcoin. I understand that ylu can gain more money in investing in bitcoin than jobs but we dont know what gonna happen to bitcoin, wer dont know if it will be permanent

although they are leaving their jobs, there still many people depend on the job in their real life, and people cannot accept a job from the online, and if one person can earn money from the internet, then they will become suspicious with that jobs. the present of bitcoin is not like a threat to jobs and national currencies, and bitcoin exist to help people to find out new sources of income and people can have a second income for their life and bitcoin can improve their life to be better. but if somehow, the people cannot think about the new era, and they still stick with the traditional then in the end, they will regret, and they cannot compete with the other to reach a better life.
Strongly agree. Now, we have entered into a new era, technology is increasingly sophisticated and we can get greater profits with Bitcoin. Those who consider this a threat, I say this is stupid thinking. There is absolutely no threat from Bitcoin for the national currency and their work.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Maybe in the future there will be some countries that accept bitcoin. I do not think they will be tempted to leave that job ever for gaining money through crypto investment. Earning Bitcoin as an additional income will always remain incomparable to the professions that people tend to choose as nature of their job.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

For some countries, it is a threat to jobs and national currencies including the reason as a threat to their security. Being a decentralized asset, government has no control over it which means they can't ask a tax for it. But i don't really think its a threat to job at all. In fact, it's giving away job for the jobless and even for those who have job already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Zre

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

This is not a threat, it will be a blessing for the unemployed .. But I think it will be better for us. Bitcoins are complemented by the use of national currencies and help create more jobs.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

I think it's too much, having 1 bitcoin won't make us like a king. And what kind of interference can bitcoin cause for a country?  Grin
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

No, Bitcoin can't do that.  In part, it will do so in countries where digital technology is highly developed. But there are not so many as we would like. Look at Somalia, Sudan and other similar countries - the list will be very long. What there them Bitcoin? - They don't have electricity everywhere.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

I don't think this is the case. Bitcoin mining has created many jobs for people and the people who earn the profits are not dependent on the government for employment. Whereas, on the topic of national currency threat, Bitcoin has created freedom for the people. Freedom from the typical financial system.
norther90

Activity: 188

xCrypt

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

I don't think there's any threat to jobs or national currencies as even if there was such opportuinity government would just not let this happen, as cryptocurrencies are still hard to control.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

In the history of human evolution, feathers and shells have been considered money. Dollars and euros are money. Gold and silver are also money. Bitcoins and virtual currencies (also known as cryptographic money) can also be considered money. It is often said that some currencies, such as Bitcoin or USD, are not guaranteed by anything. But that's not true. They are guaranteed by one thing is trust.
When you work in the office or at home, it is called work, for the purpose or other purpose we are here for the global trade reform.
Mario222

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

I think bitcoin is a very good freedom. But there are no threats about work and national currency. Bitcoin is used online and many people take bitcoin on their extra work. Common people don't leave their main job for bitcoin. So I think this is a threat about the main job and national currency.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:24:06 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 10:14:58 PM by markint

No, I do not see it that way. Bitcoin, like any other revolutionary and innovative technology can contribute to improve processes in many areas, so I think it has many possibilities to be used to improve and streamline the economy, labor and financial processes in many areas, so that in the end we will all benefit from its implementation.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

I am not totally sure about national currencies but threat in job is absolutely possible to happen. Actually it is happening right now in the current scenario. I've known a lot of people who left their regular job coz they are already earning so much money here compare to how much they earned on their job.

I agree with you. Bitcoin can never replace local currency. These two currencies have different characteristics and uses so bitcoin will stay as digital money but using bitcoin can be a threat to jobs because people think it is much easier to use bitcoin than having to work literally.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

No way! I doubt the possibility of that happening because not every population of the world is internet savvy and same thing applies to Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

In my country job is just like a golden deer and in this situation if people get job in bitcoin or get the opportunity to earn money then it would be nothing but a great blessing.
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

I personally think it is to national currency. And I think among other reasons, that explains why national governments are against it plus it been able to be used by terrorists among others. Every country of the world holds her currency in high esteem, and are not ready to trade it for anything. Not least a currency that is virtual. Not only Bitcoin, other cryptocurrency are a threat to national currency. And you'll agree with me that national currency forms apart of national heritage, even, it's a bargaining power. No country wants to lose that.
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Doubt. What state will give up ownership control of its people through funding in favor of a single world control? Let's see...

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Bitcoin can't outshine the national currency. However, many countries create their own national cryptocurrency. Such projects are much more likely to outshine Fiat money within the framework of their state.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

Threat to national currency yes but with the jobs i actually don't get the link properly.  Work is work and i don't see why one will shun his main job for bitcoin. Who knows what might happen tomorrow. Bitcoin is really overshadowing national currency, no wonder why most governments want the regulation of BTC.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Threat to national currency yes but with the jobs i actually don't get the link properly.  Work is work and i don't see why one will shun his main job for bitcoin. Who knows what might happen tomorrow. Bitcoin is really overshadowing national currency, no wonder why most governments want the regulation of BTC.

Yes it's true, if it will positively contribute individuals monetary needs, why not? As long as it brings good feedback and help improve our daily living, I would prefer and I don't consider it as a threat.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

Yes it's true, if it will positively contribute individuals monetary needs, why not? As long as it brings good feedback and help improve our daily living, I would prefer and I don't consider it as a threat.

I am sure that bitcoin can helps people to get more money because people can do many things related to bitcoin. the most thing that people can do with their bitcoin is by buying and selling the bitcoin and if they can make a profit then they can increase their money and in the future, I am sure that they can have a lot of money. but I think the government doesn't like bitcoin because they cannot controlling and regulating bitcoin and they still trying to search how they can make a regulation for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: