Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

I don't think that's true. People don't just go to work to make money. A lot of people love their profession and enjoy it, even if they receive a small salary. Therefore, it is unlikely that bitcoin can pose a threat to jobs.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Bitcoin is just a digital currency that will serve as an alternative to conventional money. But I do not think that the national currency will disappear, since it is unlikely that all people will accept bitcoin for use.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Bitcoin is just a digital currency that will serve as an alternative to conventional money. But I do not think that the national currency will disappear, since it is unlikely that all people will accept bitcoin for use.
What I am seeing in bitcoin is that it creates an opportunity for all of the people, it creates an opportunity for all of us to have a great investment not only for short term but also to the future, it also creates great opportunity individually especially for those who just wanting to work at home because of the fact that they have kids to take care of or business.

betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

It's certainly not a threat to jobs as long as one stay updated with the latest happening in the labor market, we can no-longer continue the ineffective traditional way of doing things and be expecting a magic. The national currency is there to compliment the bitcoin market, since not everyone is about to accept and understand the bitcoin network.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Crypto overall can be a threat to regular jobs because some people tend to leave their jobs in order to do full time crypto, and that can lead to unemployment. But I don't see crypto as a threat to national currencies.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

The bitcoin business opportunity is still very wide open and the opportunity for investment in bitcoin also looks very promising to do, but the drawback is the lack of understanding of the public on this one digital currency.
Osaaah

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

I think the existence of Bitcoin is no threat to jobs and national currencies. I think the existence of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency are to make money transfer easier for all individual.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

Although the coin helps people to earn money, it does not necessarily mean it is providing job to these individual. Plus people engaging tin Bitcoin trade does not mean no one is no longer going to use their local currency. I short there is no way Bitcoin is going to take away jobs and national currencies because, it not provide jobs for people
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I don't think the existence of Bitcoins a threat to job and national currencies. I don't feel that in my everyday life, not all people are willing to listen and learn Bitcoin because of the fear of the unknown. Some, they don't want BTC to succeed.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

The existence of bitcoin will not be a threat to national jobs and currencies, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has a different system and function than national currency, besides that bitcoin is not a national currency and no company gives its employees salary with bitcoin payments, but rather they give their employees salaries using national currencies.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Never! Bitcoin won't eclipse the existence of national currencies! And I don't think bitcoin is a threat for the jobs too. Everybody wants a good job, Only money can't make you happy, A good job can change people's attitude, lifestyle, and many things! Bitcoin and Jobs are different in my view, there is no connection between them. But bad jobs will be ignored, A good Job will be accepted more than anything! My elder brother is a trader and crypto genius but he is doing a good job too!
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I think bitcoin is the initials of real money. bitcoin is obviously planting real money because most of the people you do are not only in the form of money and also lots of people who buy and sell in the form of bitcoin
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

I think bitcoin is the initials of real money. bitcoin clearly threatens the original currency because most people keep an asset no longer in the form of money and also many people who buy and sell in the form of bitcoin
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I am totally disagree with this thought that existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies and they will finished one day.
First, i think this is the source of new jobs in crypto industry & blockchain because future will relying on blockchain system and every work will done through this technology. According to me every day new jobs is creating in this field which will destroy the unemployment problem.
Second, crypto currencies are digital money, which can not used in every small place, there us we will require national paper currency to buy all goods. According to me it is possible that both currencies work simultaneously in near future.
I think Bitcoin and crypto's future is very bright and secure.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

I don't think that now it is a real threat to anything. I hope that it will remain like this for some time more and will not become the threat to the currencies. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the currency , main one
Toraokun

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Bitcoin might be threat to Fiat currency, but why you think Bitcoin can be threat to jobs to ? Bitcoin is like other currency it's just for payment or trading, you do your jobs, you gain your Bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
ashika ashu

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

No, the existence of bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies as it is also like a currency but it is digital and used as payment option like fiat in many countries and no threat to those countries job. It is in the growth stage and a lot of revolutions comes in it in the future as more and more countries moving towards this technology and it will create new jobs not a threat to old ones.
In my opinion, bitcoin is not a threat to the national currency because they have different uses and bitcoins can not be used for valid payment instruments. Maybe bitcoin can be used for legitimate payments in the future but the existence of national currency of each country also will not be displaced by it because bitcoin is the virtual currency
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

in my opinion, bitcoin cannot interfere with the continuity of work and national currency. even in my opinion bitcoin can help smooth both of these things.

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin cannot interfere with the continuity of work and national currency. even in my opinion bitcoin can help smooth both of these things.

I think it depends the situation of economic of the country. If happen that bitcoin will have great development in such countries maybe many people give their full time work in bitcoin, but for national currency replacement this will take much time before to happened. But most of the case bitcoin will really helps fast economic growth of each country if it is now existed.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Bitcoin can't replace that from which it directly depends. This is obvious. If the value of bitcoin depended directly on the gold reserve or, for example, oil ( or any other valuable thing), then such a dialogue could take place, but now bitcoin depends directly on the fit money and it is not possible to replace them in full.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: