Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

I think it will be very difficult if bitcoin will become a national job threat and currency in the near future. currently not everyone understands about bitcoin, even there are still many people who don't know about technology. I think there will be new rules in crypto work if indeed most people will seek income in crypto. and that will make them feel difficult and need to learn again. national currency is the currency used as a means of daily exchange for everyone. I think crypto will be difficult to replace it. I think in the future crypto will run side by side with the national currency. both may be used as a tool for future transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Money mani

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

The existence of a bitcoin never become a threat to the jobs and national currencies because we can understand  how bitcoin was helpful to the following countries during their economic down turn of their countries such as Japan Greece,Venezuela and Brazil etc.during their severe  inflation  bitcoin could help to survive from it. The existence of bitcoin not at all a threat any job but it can help to solve the unemployment problems world wide and it will be a blessing to global community.
ESCN

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

Bitcoin can't outshine the national currency. However, many countries create their own national cryptocurrency. Such projects are much more likely to outshine Fiat money within the framework of their state
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

Bitcoin is not created to collapse jobs and the national currencies but rather the otherwise. Bitcoin adds new value to businesses and enhances our financial lives. Bitcoin intends to bring super transaction speed to businesses that integrate it into its payments. It allows users across the globe to make patronage with this single currency without any third party interruptions.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

bitcoin certainly is not a threat to the work and currency of the country, if we look at the features in bitcoin it helps users to do some very easy transaction activities and bitcoin can be a very profitable asset in the future, but the use does not shift the original currency a country, each has a different specification, conventional money is more likely to be used in the village where the system of buying and selling is still manual, while bitcoin is more appropriate to be used for buying and selling online or buying and selling digitally.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

I don't think bitcoin will threaten the existence of a national currency. because the national currency has been used for a long time and has been used for tools every day. and most people prefer to hold cash in their hands rather than using digital money that cannot be held real. and also most governments do not allow bitcoin to be used as a means of payment. in some countries bitoin is only used as an investment and trading tool.
And the existence of bitcoin will also not threaten professional work because I think investing in bitcoin does not take a lot of time and we can do it after returning from work. in my opinion the wrong idea when investing in bitcoin then immediately becomes rich and does not need to work professionally because investing in bitcoin requires patience, market predicting skills and not easily discouraged. so bitcoin won't threaten professional work because we still need the job.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

It is a threat to currencies because crypto is designed to have a better financial infrastructure compared to fiat. As for jobs? Certain bank services may become obsolete, but the existence of crypto and blockchain can open a door to new, potential jobs right? I think crypto is not meant to destroy or abolish anything. It’s just meant to enhance and upgrade our current system. Thoughts?
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:52:15 AM

At present there are many people who are crazy about Bitcoin, because of its fantastic value. Many people work here to earn more income from trading in bitcoin, mining, airdrop and Bounty hunting. With this, I admit, if Bitcoin can interfere with any concentration in office work or work! but in my opinion the existence of Bitcoin really helped me in terms of economy, meaning that this is good from Bitcoin I exchange with conventional money and I make it for shopping for my household needs. So the National Currency is still number 1 and I make Bitcoin the means to get all of that.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

Bitcoin is not a threat to the jobs but instead it was a help to reduce the unemployment which is the most common problem of all nations and also it will never be a threat to the fiat currencies but if Bitcoin will reduce the unemployment, it will power up the purchasing power of the people making their national currency to become strong and stable including their economy.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

I think it is a little thread to the currencies but not much.
As if the value of bitcoin is better, people may not keep currencies like USD or Euro but they will buy bitcoin and keep it both for spending and also as an investment.
But bitcoin will not hurt the economy. It has nothing to do with the economy in the negative side, just like stock market.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies, Bitcoin is just an alternative to business and investment, excessive fear of bitcoin makes people doubt about the existence of bitcoin itself, making the value of bitcoin down in the market. even if we look at the value of bitcoin, bitcoin can be an alternative to our financial situation.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

With regard to workplaces, this is too exaggerated. Bitcoin can not significantly affect the disappearance of jobs, on the contrary, it seems to me that with the advent of crypto currency, the number of jobs will only increase, as the crypto currency creates new opportunities for conducting any business and generally improves the quality of our life through the emergence of new opportunities.
Decentralized crypto currency can not replace national money for many reasons, and primarily because it is uncontrolled by government bodies and has greater volatility in the price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:00:07 AM

No, not at all.
Crypto just like credits (in credit card) is just a way to help us reduce the amount of cash flow in the market.
In general, it will benefit the economy as it offers more jobs more opportunities to get money instead of becoming a threat to jobs.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

I dont think that cryptocurrencies are actually a thread for jobs at national currencies. Cryptocurrencies are far away from replacing any national currency. And it will not happend untill the gouverments start to accept them. And this can take a long time. So i thin people who are printing nmoney dont have to scared that they lost their jobs. Inf far future i would like it when some families who are controlling the whole money system of the world would be powerless because of cryptocurrencies.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

no, because human nature is varied, some like to work using muscles but some are working using the brain like this business in bitcoin.

a country's currency is not a rule that can be violated, but cannot be replaced by bitcoin or the like. so it's impossible if the country's currency is replaced by bitcoin.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

Bitcoin can't outshine the national currency. However, many countries create their own national cryptocurrency. Such projects are much more likely to outshine Fiat money within the framework of their state
Bitcoin as a newcomer has good prospects as a global currency, but to replace fiat money I think it's impossible. In each country, their own currency is strived to be strong in facing the global market, so that the foreign exchange earned is greater.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

I don't think bitcoin will replace the national currencies. The nature of the investment business is risky and unstable. Investing in a crypto and trading simply can't provide you with a stable monthly income what is obligatory to have if you have a family with children and set monthly expenses. The payment of the salaries by bitcoin can become more widespread around the world but it will not replace other jobs for sure.

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Its impossible it will never happen because every human being has their own potential and have their own skill to do job and not at all are interested to do it although in bitcoin it helps financial problems and also bitcoin never threat to national currency because every country have their own currency with rules and regulations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

The existence of Bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies. This asset is designed to simplify the monetary system.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Its impossible it will never happen because every human being has their own potential and have their own skill to do job and not at all are interested to do it although in bitcoin it helps financial problems and also bitcoin never threat to national currency because every country have their own currency with rules and regulations.

Yes, it is very impossible to happen and cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies both have their own ways of use. Also people can have their ways and strategies to be able to earn both of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: