Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 11:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3773 times)
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. Over time, when various Altcoin tokens enter our lives, Bitcoin will be perceived as a real cryptocurrency.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Bitcoin and the national currency is something that always made a collides. Its a two different thing but can not be united because they stand in the different purpose. I don't think that bitcoin can replacing the role of national currency.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Vansoff

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I really do not think so. The existence of bitcoin is not a threat to employment or national currency. The existence of bitcoin is helping to improve a country's economy. And help make finances better than before. That is my opinion.
zheniasom

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Bitcoin was never to be treated as a threat to any job nor national currencies.  It is an additional tool to better the economy. Remember that some country treats bitcoin to be taxable. Bitcoin remains tax free as long as it remains in digital circulation but once cashed out, applicable taxes are imposed. Thus, bitcoin helps government to gain additional income. Wink
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Ofcourse Yes. National threats has been pose to the governments around the world by the advent of digital currencies. Bitcoin is the first and as such the base currency for the altcoins. It might not be a threat to jobs but another source of income to those who got jobs and the unemployed. It affect the economies of nations.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

threatening? I don't think that for now bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency. because the national currency has been used for a long time and I am sure the government will not replace national currency with bitcoin.
and what do you mean threatening work? bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to invest. people invest in bitcoin because of its fluctuating value so that people can gain profits or losses. now the market is bad if you rely on bitcoin as the main income I think it's a bad idea. because you have to continue to sell bitcoin at a low price to meet your needs. so that even if we invest in bitcoin we still need professional work so that we can meet the needs of everyday life. the existence of bitcoin will not threaten job.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

I think so, that's why many people in the government are alarming themselves because of the power of bitcoin but remember. There is a conversion for each currency to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is never a threat to jobs or any national economy or currency. Bitcoin rather has been shown to add jobs and create revenues for the economy of the countries who have legalised and regulated it . Crypto exchanges provides employment for people as well.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Bitcoin is not a threat for jobs and currency issues. Its giving or additional for the people who earn extra income. People lack of opportunity to work especially if you are in mid grade school graduate its hard for them to find a job. So bitcoin is thier to help many people to earn while using thier computers or mobile phones. Its a big help for them to achieve what they want to achieve in thier life.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

To jobs,  it has become a threat, in the sense that so many people are quitting their job just because they can earn more by giving their time to it.
For national currencies,  I don't see the viability for now.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2492
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Bitcoin  isn't thr at for job and national currencies, bitcoin gives help for economic growth of every single country accepting bitcoin because they give job for those people jobless.

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

in my opinion it doesn't threaten or even help us. we can use bitcoin as the second livelihood of our main work. we can earn extra income from the results of searching, mining / trading bitcoin. and bitcoin can open new jobs for unemployment so that it will reduce the amount of unemployment in our country. bitcoin will really help us for financial transaction activities between 2 or more people. and help us to transact across countries more easily, quickly and accurately.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

threatening the national currency does not seem to be, because I exchange it here and spend it in the national currency for purposes. if in work, I don't think it is entirely. many of the people around me who keep working and invest their money buying alt. maybe they think of getting more than usual income or he wants 2-4 income in his income. there is nothing wrong in that, whether it is raining or not.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

I dont think with bitcoin existance there is no job. Bitcoin is just a currency and people still keep doing their bussiness like trade or do their job. Its really good if bitcoin mass adoption become reality because we can make transaction all around the world with good security on our money or asset

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

No I don't think so that bitcoin is a threat to jobs and national currencies. I knew many people  who are working with bitcoin and done their jobs properly. They are comfortable with both. As well as I appreciate bitcoin which provides income to those who has not any regular jobs.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

In reality there are still very few people involved in this field, because the great masses are still very far from the basic knowledge required to be involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. But even if everyone wanted to get money from this, the market would be strengthened and there would undoubtedly be a great possibility for many to continue to make fortunes, although this would not be possible for everyone.

Those who I believe that could be affected by the potential success of bitcoin would be central banks, who would see their powers diminished in a decentralized economy.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

If the existence of bitcoin gives opportunity for others to make their lives better and helps boost the economic status of a country, then i don't think it will be a threat to the above mentioned entities.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

Bitcoin  isn't thr at for job and national currencies, bitcoin gives help for economic growth of every single country accepting bitcoin because they give job for those people jobless.
bitcoin can indeed provide extraordinary income when the market goes up. we also need to know, when the market goes down getting profits is very difficult, sometimes it can be trapped in a price decline that can reduce the capital that has been used. Bitcoin business must be thorough and hope there will be luck coming.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

If the existence of bitcoin gives opportunity for others to make their lives better and helps boost the economic status of a country, then i don't think it will be a threat to the above mentioned entities.
Thats right, I don't think that bitcoin threatens to the jobs that exists? precisely bitcoin helps many people to get decent jobs and
provide good income for their economy and financial strength? but for threats to the currency it could be..
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

Because of a good return through the effort by gaining profit from any different aspect from bitcoin no doubt this is threat to job because the purpose that we have get a job is to earn a lot of money but now there has bitcoin directly provide us a wealth without many credential only our effort and patient is the key to success.
kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

I dont think it is a threat to jobs, not most people earning a good amount of profit here in crypto who do bounty, airdrops and signature campaign. Bitcoin is different from national currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: