Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

Of course, it's sound money.
ALL Fiat currencies are counterfeit, illegitimate play money made by bankers as a tool of enslavement.
Even if it's not bitcoin, the smart people will always choose a decentralized, censorship resistant, deflationary exchange of value.
Once someone understands what that means tey would be foolish to choose anything else.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

If this is your choice, the threat will be possible. I dont think bitcoin will be the main source of income or become a universal currency. Its exist because of "alternative" and "innovation" to cope up to the progressing technology in our time. I dont know why people keep on saying thing and they are threaten by this issue. It will be always this possibilities, maybe but as you manage you all finances and culture is still intact this is far from happening. So better let us enjoy the new and keep the old ones.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

If this is your choice, the threat will be possible. I dont think bitcoin will be the main source of income or become a universal currency. Its exist because of "alternative" and "innovation" to cope up to the progressing technology in our time. I dont know why people keep on saying thing and they are threaten by this issue. It will be always this possibilities, maybe but as you manage you all finances and culture is still intact this is far from happening. So better let us enjoy the new and keep the old ones.
I really think there are some people that don't like new technologies and innovation in our everyday lives especially the older ones that prefer the old and traditional way without knowing the benefits that everybody gets if everyone embraces new technologies and innovations.
Nah it's kinda impossible for Bitcoin or other kinds of crypto currency to become a universal currency because not everybody has the privilege to use this kind of technology and innovation in our monetary and payment system.  Smiley
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Well, it’s not a threat to job yet since people involved in crypto do not earn profit regularly because of volatility of the market compared of having sustainable compensation from regular job. Potential profit is attainable to those who trully believes and HODL. Well, in terms of currency these two entities can both coexist and do not stand threat to each other.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

At the moment I don't see any threat because bitcoin haven't expanded enough to make a considerable impact in on the financial sector and its industries but in the future once it is expanded definitely there will be a effect on jobs and fiat money and we should expect that because bitcoins is an alternative for the current banking system and if many starts to use bitcoin instead of traditional banks for the day to day activities there will be a negative effect on both fiat currencies and the job market because banks will go without work and eventually they wont need any additional employees

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

I don't think that the existencd of bitcoin is a threat to jobs and national currencies because bitcoin is not very stable. And if you invest something on it, you could lose a lot of money when the price goes down. And even my friends who owns some bitcoins, they still work and have a regular job because they say that anything can happen in bitcoin and it is good that you have a back-up when everything goes wrong.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

The price of bitcoin is highly volatile and unfortunately it has not reached great heights, so you will still have to work and earn a living. I'm thinking. that such people simply do not want to develop, and want to live a primitive life of the consumer. Such little and not worth worry about the future. In any case, our lives depend only on us.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

We all know that there are some who really earned a good profit in bitcoin  but there is also who loose their money because of it or  wrong doing. Theres nothing  to worry about the existence of bitcoin will now threat to jobs because there are still who do both regular job and bitcoin.  We never know what happen in the future.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

Bitcoin isn't a threat to job rather bitcoin helps to compliment the job system as we all we agree, not everyone is gainfully employed, the government cannot provide job for all it populace, so investing in bitcoin is an alternative for getting a job. On a personal note, i see bitcoin as been more of an investment than a currency, it will co-exist with fiat currency as they both will compliment one another.
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

I don't believe bitcoin is a threat to jobs. Bitcoin is just a currency and can even be uses to pay salaries for job like the normal national fiat currencies.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

The possible jobs that would be affect would be Credit card companies and the banking institutions.  It will be a really small amount of affected jobs compared to how many jobs automation will wipe out in the future.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

A threat to national currencies am not so sure of that but to jobs that is totally true bitcoin has made millions of people richer than they were when working and has all so stood as job opportunities to those who were jobless.In my country thats the current situation
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

I think differently, bitcoin really helps us, it creates employment opportunities for people, gives them the opportunity to invest and can make a profit and change their lives. As we know, under-employed status in some small countries is increasing. And bitcoin is helping the government create jobs for the people. So, for bitcoin jobs positive influence. In addition, bitcoin is not a threat to the national currency. Because the current bitcoin is used for online payments, the daily payments we need to use traditional money. so bitcoin does not affect national currency and employment issues.

evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

In my opinion, in the near future cryptocurrencies will not be able to "Eclipse" the national currencies of countries. They will exist in parallel, but their popularity will grow.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I do not believe that bitcoin is a threat to national currencies and fiat, since btc is an asset that is more likely to become a reserve of value than a currency accepted in the various countries
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

in my opinion. working / investing in bitcoin is not free to be bound by certain times and hours. precisely if in my view. working in the real world and investing in bitcoin can go hand in hand with bro. precisely by investing in bitcoin can be a savings as well as a savings for the future. if work in the real world for everyday needs
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

i must be honest. owning bitcoin makes me feel like i owned  a precious diamond. no mtter how small it is. the fact that every piece of it can be used makes it flexible. everyone can own the bitcoin.  Cheesy
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:57 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:32:36 AM by hirngespenst

Bitcoin existing from 2009, from 2014, the world knows about bitcoin properly. Bitcoin price went to 20K USD, but BTC never cause problems to the jobs and it can't be a national currency ever. We expect a lot of things with the Bitcoin but isn't it too much to think BTC as a national currency? Jobs and Cryptocurrency are different, no need to compare between Jobs and crypto, we need both to spend our life.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

No, they will not be able until the world leaders agree among themselves and decide on a single global cryptocurrency and until the world comes close to globalization and the unification of countries into one common Kingdom.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will replace all available currencies. I don't know whether it will be Bitcoin or anything else. It's time for bank employees to start worrying about jobs. Banks will soon become unnecessary. I think this will happen soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: