Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3745 times)
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Bitcoin 2030 will replace a national currency. First of all, it will affect the world's leading currencies (dollar, Euro, etc.).)

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

i am sure that crypto currency will replace fiat money but they will not replace your job.but bitcoin is not threat for national currency.bitcoin will replace major currency like usd,eur,gbp etc.

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

The existence of BTC should never be a threat to jobs and national currencies but rather a blessing to the the governments. Now BTC has given people jobs and its continuing doing it. Jobs creation has now become something that some governments are struggling with but BTC is helping in that way so I think it is not a threat in anyway.   

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:12:39 AM

The existence of BTC should never be a threat to jobs and national currencies but rather a blessing to the the governments. Now BTC has given people jobs and its continuing doing it. Jobs creation has now become something that some governments are struggling with but BTC is helping in that way so I think it is not a threat in anyway.   

I agree, it is not a threat to jobs and national currency, perhaps, it helping people who don't have earnings. So, the government should be thankful that there is Bitcoin helping the country's economy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jdleonor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

I don't think that the existencd of bitcoin is a threat to jobs and national currencies because bitcoin is not very stable.that such people simply do not want to develop, and want to live a primitive life of the consumer.
p3rk0

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

I think it is both impossible and virtually possible, impossible in a way that more people are still using tangible currency and cryptocurrency is not yet introduced to many people and more people still wants to work hard to earn so they can not easily let go of their jobs and some people will just use cryptocurrency as a way of passive income, and it is virtually possible in a way that in a span of time the age of technology is so advanced and our resources to make a tangible currency are almost on the brink of scarcity then that time they will find cryptocurrency as a solution to reduction in resources and jobs by that time will adjust so that it will match the needs of people.

Only corrupt, centralized and rigged ones.. which is most of them.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

I think they are scared of that whether it will happen on future but on threat jobs mostly here are hope on crypto jobs opportunity that could replace to your jobs. On national currency maybe not now but on future surely it will happen and dollar will be weak mostly people will go bitcoin.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

Yes it can affect in national currencies and jobs. Instead earning in work you can earn in bitcoin using your mobile phone or laptop , it is good for those people lack of education that they can't find a better job but in bitcoin you can still earn money while you are sitting in your chair.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a threat to the labor market and national currencies. No one bothers to create a national cryptocurrency in a single country, and to use bitcoins for international trade. It will be honest and profitable for many countries.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Many people are ambitious to have bitcoin in various ways, either through social bounties and signature campaigns or by buying bitcoin or also through other means, which eventually they focus on bitcoin, some are even willing to leave their main jobs for bitcoin. And bitcoin has also been widely used for various purchases of certain goods and certain foods. By looking at all this, it can certainly be said that the existence of bitcoin can indeed be a threat to national jobs and currencies.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

So do you think stocks are a threat to employment? Because everyone can invest in stocks and wait for it to rise, there is no need for a job. It's ridiculous because everyone wants to profit, why do not you think about the risks that it brings, and you can fail and need a job?

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

I don't think that the existencd of bitcoin is a threat to jobs and national currencies because bitcoin is not very stable.that such people simply do not want to develop, and want to live a primitive life of the consumer.
of course this is a threat to national jobs and currencies because with the existence of cryptocurrency the government is afraid of being rivaled and replaced by crypto. there is no harm in cryptocurrency in this world because cryptocurrency provides us with benefits and success quickly.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

No, it is not! It is rather a blessing which could liberate them from the shackles of dollar imprisonment and over dependence.
National currencies will definitely continue, although may take a different dimension in future towards a digital norm. Those whose future and continues existence is threatened by the bottomless pit trap set by the $USD and whose self reliability and self strength threatens to fail them could take refuge in the e-currency form of their national currency - as some wise economies are now doing, or bitcoin. But the foreseeble greatest challenge to the now growing varieties of nations' national e-currencies  is that of hacks which if not dealt decisively with could easily wreck into pieces economies of nations. With election meddling propaganda making rounds in news and media these days, true or untrue, it is easily perceptible that in future, 'e-currency hack' will be an area of specific interest and research to economic empires who will seek ways to outdo each other. This could even be legitimised, a classical example of calling a dog bad name just to hang it, a cousin phenomenon to "ethical hacking".
It's a warning!!!
Deshauna

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

on my pwn opinion, that would be no. like any other currencies that is already in existence and also other mode of payments it didnt have any impact on jobs that is already tied to a national currency. instead it rovided additional job and they worked together to bring more faster transactions. and its a positive thing
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

on my pwn opinion, that would be no. like any other currencies that is already in existence and also other mode of payments it didnt have any impact on jobs that is already tied to a national currency. instead it rovided additional job and they worked together to bring more faster transactions. and its a positive thing

Truth to be said, bitcoin do pose a threat to jobs and national currencies because it is unconventional. Never before in the history of man that a stateless currency came to be. That is why the governments all over the world find it difficult to deal with bitcoin. Who do they interact with? And as much as it provided additional means of income, how do they regulate the bitcoin sphere? What will be taxable and what areas and to what extent can they provide lawful protection and sanction?
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

i think the answer is no, the answer is come from my opinion beacuse bitcoin, jobs and the national currencies is the different things, but it have relation each other, like if there are many people that got profit in a country i think it will makes the country economic be inflation, bit its not affect the national currencies directly

Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

I don't think it is and should be. Having a paycheck that you receive monthly is more important than owning a single bitcoin. And why would it be a threat to jobs? I think it heavily relies on the person whether he wants to quit or not, although I don't think it's advisable to do so just for the sake of focusing on bitcoins. What if the price continuously went down? What if you lose bitcoins? What about your savings?
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Probably yes if bitcoin starts to stabilize and be cheap enough to be used by anyone. With that in mind, anyone should be able to have access to bitcoins first before they can even kick-out national currencies available per country. But as of now, bitcoins are far from ever achieving this.

ROBINSON83
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I am not sure if bitcoins becomes threat to national currencies,Because in the near future Bitcoin is difficult to obtain the features of cash, it is very difficult for governments to accept, the number of places where Bitcoin can be used for transactions is very small in the world.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Yes it is, Bitcoin has open so many doors of opportunity to people.
Some are choosing to have BTC and its nature of how to earn.
National currencies are in big troubles as the FIAT world is in debt.
BITCOIN will not cause much trouble but to help every nation to stand again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: