News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123005 times)
bchbmm

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:52:25 PM

I think I am going to get buzzed while my miner works.

updamoon working well now.

Me to time for a little honey Smiley my favourite. funny my g-pen is going bzzzzzzz. Great launch comon steadyminers let hit some blocks.. think we hit a superblock.. that was nice keepm coming... Steady is working good.. lets get some more miners and spread out the hash.

Agreed! Also mining at at steadymining : http://slim.bz/VC4Pr7 : quite some blocks found already!! Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:52:55 PM

actually fair launch are the worst thing lol, it's not good when all the miner have the coin, or the coin will die quickly cuz of no demand, the recent altcoin show this

the coin need to be mined by a few people and other must buy it, this is the best way to increase the value of a coin, look at that scam called thepanda, it's a scam yes but it work...
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

I think it was a fair launch on balance.  If instamining encourages new people to coins, that's fine but in this case it's clear a huge GPU (or Scrypt ASIC) farm got on early doors to try and maximise their gain. Their time is valuable so they soon switched. Anything that discourages the huge farms is good, and anyone amateur like me gets to enjoy relatively low difficulty with like minded types while the coin gains momentum.

I like it!
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:53:58 PM

actually fair launch are the worst thing lol, it's not good when all the miner have the coin, or the coin will die quickly cuz of no demand, the recent altcoin show this

the coin need to be mined by a few people and other must buy it, this is the best way to increase the value of a coin, look at that scam called thepanda, it's a scam yes but it work...

It works for now lets see where it is in 6 months time Smiley
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 03:55:46 PM

If "everyone has coins"... like you said, then nobody needs/wants to buy the coin.  The value of a coin requires supply and demand. 
itsallpc

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

Does updamoon need a cron fix or is it just not finding blocks?
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Quote from:  wpstudio
If "everyone has coins"... like you said, then nobody needs/wants to buy the coin.  The value of a coin requires supply and demand.

Shut up, the price of Bee will start at 55 Satoshi. :V

uhfska

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:57:40 PM

Hit another 2 blocks... go steady miners... something to be said about spreading out the hash... 28K so far on 4.2 Mhs... not too shabby
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:58:04 PM

EXACTLY - let's get honest then.... people are now trying to say instamine is a good thing lol.

Beecoin, congratulations on the fairest launch of all time. It has taken your release to prove most people want instamined coins, they will only shout instamine is bad when they themselves are not the instaminers.

TBH regardless of whether beecoin becomes a hit or not, i will always quote your coin as proof that totally fair coins are hated too Smiley)

thanks beecoin i've been waiting a long time to prove without a doubt most people don't really want a fair coin.

I will continue to support this coin....

where is the biggest pool, i see only tiny pools for a coin with such huge hash on it???

luckhack

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:59:20 PM

Hit another 2 blocks... go steady miners... something to be said about spreading out the hash... 28K so far on 4.2 Mhs... not too shabby

I threw 113MH/S in the very beginning

now I got 400K coins

OUT!

thanks and wait for exchange.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

EXACTLY - let's get honest then.... people are now trying to say instamine is a good thing lol.

Beecoin, congratulations on the fairest launch of all time. It has taken your release to prove most people want instamined coins, they will only shout instamine is bad when they themselves are not the instaminers.

TBH regardless of whether beecoin becomes a hit or not, i will always quote your coin as proof that totally fair coins are hated too Smiley)

thanks beecoin i've been waiting a long time to prove without a doubt most people don't really want a fair coin.

+1

Several people have complained about the pools not finding enough blocks, something must be wrong. If the ppool has 5 blocks thye have 5% of the minted coins at this time. 10 blocks is 10%, this coin has not premine and NO instamine. You wanted fair and Bee delivered fair.
Bee-Coin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:01:28 PM

+1

Several people have complained about the pools not finding enough blocks, something must be wrong. If the ppool has 5 blocks thye have 5% of the minted coins at this time. 10 blocks is 10%, this coin has not premine and NO instamine. You wanted fair and Bee delivered fair.

+1
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:02:02 PM

+1
CSM00

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

TBH regardless of if beecoin becomes a hit or not, i will always quote your coin as proof that totally fair coins are hated too Smiley)

The main thing the instamine gets is more people with a vested interest in having the coin be a success.  With no premine and no instamine, who ends up actually putting much into the coin?

In a philosophical way, a fair launch is best for the future of crypto and getting away from the pump-n-dump stigma.  In reality, everything that has had any success from BTC onward has been massively instamined.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:02:39 PM

now I got 400K coins

OUT!

113MH???  

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:02:47 PM

WALLET PASSWORD PLZ !!! bad english....plz help
PASSWORD:k6sYmZAUUiFI1olG1HLIPpwux

THX,MY FRIEND,WHAT TIME U COME TO CHINA. I TAKE U . HAHA

Use google translator to help you.

And Chrome is better choice for you.
uhfska

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:03:49 PM

now I got 400K coins

OUT!

I was going to be jealous i thought you said 113 khs. 113 Mhs damn... do you live on a hydroelectric dam or something.. How many cards do you have running??
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:03:57 PM

Bee !

itsallpc

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:04:25 PM

TBH regardless of if beecoin becomes a hit or not, i will always quote your coin as proof that totally fair coins are hated too Smiley)

The main thing the instamine gets is more people with a vested interest in having the coin be a success.  With no premine and no instamine, who ends up actually putting much into the coin?

In a philosophical way, a fair launch is best for the future of crypto.  In reality, everything that has had any success from BTC onward has been massively instamined.

In some way i agree with this prospercoin started with a quiet launch and now is struggling and all these people who want a fair launch where are they??? arguments on both sides i guess
Bee-Coin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

In a philosophical way, a fair launch is best for the future of crypto and getting away from the pump-n-dump stigma.  In reality, everything that has had any success from BTC onward has been massively instamined.

Don't worry,we will Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: